Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye to fight Wladimir Klitschko

Quote Originally Posted by USA LOVES THE KLITSCHOS View Post
    Haye moves up from the weakest weight class in boxing (where little Jean Marc Mormeckto put him on his ass)to HW where Monte Barrett and his six prior loses put him on his ass, yeah he did get up and he did win but then he wasn't getting hit by Wlad either.I don't care that he's not ready yet but I do feel he hasn't earned a title fight in the HW division.He should have to fight some of the ones at the bottom of the totem pole like Sultan Ibragimov and I feel he would lose that one as well.peace out mofos
    Mormeck never put him on his ass. Haye slipped on the ring advertising on the canvas and was halfway down when Mormeck pounced on him.

Barret pushed him over, simple as.

Unlike your boy who got floored by the fat slob and ultimate disrage to boxing Sam Peter, not once....not twice...........but 3 TIMES!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Haye moves up from the weakest weight class in boxing (where little Jean Marc Mormeckto put him on his ass)to HW where Monte Barrett and his six prior loses put him on his ass, yeah he did get up and he did win but then he wasn't getting hit by Wlad either.I don't care that he's not ready yet but I do feel he hasn't earned a title fight in the HW division.He should have to fight some of the ones at the bottom of the totem pole like Sultan Ibragimov and I feel he would lose that one as well.peace out mofos
    Mormeck never put him on his ass. Haye slipped on the ring advertising on the canvas and was halfway down when Mormeck pounced on him.

Unlike your boy who got floored by the fat slob and ultimate disrage to boxing Sam Peter, not once....not twice...........but 3 TIMES!!!

One thing for sure Carl Thompson didn't whip Wlads ass
    WHO NEXT ?Hidden Content

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mormeck still wobbled him badly. After he went back to the corner he asked Adam Booth what shot had fucked him.

You don't have to make excuses for Haye's knockdowns, or chin, he admits and accepts his weakness.

His honesty is ONE of the main reasons many have supported him from early in his career
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    I don't think Wlad will have much trouble with Haye when and if they fight.
    Oh I'll give Slap credit if he wins. But he won't. So I won't have to.

And by the way this fight is going to be exciting. Not because Wlad is fighting, hell no. He's as boring as watching paiunt dry. But Haye is in the other corner and he will entertain alwrite.

I'm just interested to see how Wladimir will take Haye's bombs. I mean if he couldn't take Lamon Brewster's shots or Corrie Sanders

Then I don't see how he gets out the way of the massive "Hayemaker". If that Hayemaker connects Wlad is going down. And it's just a matter of time before it does land.
    What's with this Slap business? The guy has been on a KO STREAK if you don't count Sultan Ibragimov. And his jab is like a jackhammer. Klitschko may be stiff, but he comes in with a great Plan A everytime. Haye won't be able to get to his chin for two reasons: Klitschko is a lot faster than anybody says and Haye will be cautious not to leave himself open for a huge counterpunch. Don't think he'll fight Klitschko like he fought Maccarinelli. Haye will get poleaxed by the jab and smashed by a right in the 3rd.

It's funny how people say Wlad is chinny when Haye has that crouched, chin up fighting style. He looks like a crab when he boxes.
    Oops

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And by the way this fight is going to be exciting. Not because Wlad is fighting, hell no. He's as boring as watching paiunt dry. But Haye is in the other corner and he will entertain alwrite.

I'm just interested to see how Wladimir will take Haye's bombs. I mean if he couldn't take Lamon Brewster's shots or Corrie Sanders

Then I don't see how he gets out the way of the massive "Hayemaker". If that Hayemaker connects Wlad is going down. And it's just a matter of time before it does land.
    Have you been taking spelling lessons from Preme?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

One thing for sure Carl Thompson didn't whip Wlads ass
    That's irrelevant. Haye had 10 fights, he was young and inexpeirenced. And just gassed out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Killface View Post

What's with this Slap business? The guy has been on a KO STREAK if you don't count Sultan Ibragimov. And his jab is like a jackhammer. Klitschko may be stiff, but he comes in with a great Plan A everytime. Haye won't be able to get to his chin for two reasons: Klitschko is a lot faster than anybody says and Haye will be cautious not to leave himself open for a huge counterpunch. Don't think he'll fight Klitschko like he fought Maccarinelli. Haye will get poleaxed by the jab and smashed by a right in the 3rd.

It's funny how people say Wlad is chinny when Haye has that crouched, chin up fighting style. He looks like a crab when he boxes.
    I call him Dr Slap becuase he slaps the other guys gloves i.e. paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

Have you been taking spelling lessons from Preme?
    I was in a class when I typed it. And was tired. Ironically I was in English class LOL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Klitschko DOESN'T have the best jab in the HW division? And he doesn't have the best 1-2 combo?

You're like the guy who notices a hot chick's feet. I'm like the guy who doesn't realize she even has a head.
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So Klitschko DOESN'T have the best jab in the HW division? And he doesn't have the best 1-2 combo?

You're like the guy who notices a hot chick's feet. I'm like the guy who doesn't realize she even has a head.
    When did I say he didn't have the best jab ? He does when it lands. But that paw he does sometimes is horrible. Just hitting the other guys glove down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dosen't really matter which Klitschko will fight him. Haye will be knocked out in less than 10 rounds

ICB Guest

Great news i give David Haye as good as chance as anyone in the Heavyweight division, of sparking Wladimir Klitschko.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When did I say he didn't have the best jab ? He does when it lands. But that paw he does sometimes is horrible. Just hitting the other guys glove down.
    Oh, THAT'S what you're talking about. The 'paw' he uses to disrupt any kind of offense his opponent would like to mount. That's no different than what Chad Dawson did to keep Tomasz Adamek out of a rhythm. But I say again, the jab is beautiful, the 1-2 is awesome. You're focusing on the feet. Look at the tits, man, the TITS!
    Oops

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nonito Donaire View Post
    Great news i give David Haye as good as chance as anyone in the Heavyweight division, of sparking Wladimir Klitschko.

Yeah this is great news for Haye fans cuz Vitali was by far the tougher fight

I was picking Vitali to do a number on Haye but with Wvald taking his place Id favour Haye to take the title especially if he can get in Wvalds head pre fight. He may even do a Corrie Sanders on him. Wvlad hates the combination of power and speed and that sums up Haye.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad has a mandatory defence against Povetkin in September and could easily take a "winnable" fight in Spring Summer BUT i think the fact that Vitali is fighting Gomez suggests that the brothers have discussed the Pic of Haye with a decapitated Wlad and Wlad wants to take him on himself.
    I think David pulled a masterstroke when he tossed that magazine at Vitali and knew he'd get the reaction he did
    I'd be very suprised we didn't see Haye v Wlad in June or July at Arsenal,Chelsea or better still Millwalls football ground!!
    And Haye imo Will beat him by crushing KO,become a mega star overnight and shake up the Heavyweight division.
    No doubt in my mind that Wlad is tailor made for David to beat on and hit with ease.
    Wlad will be such a static target it'll be...one,two -And the New

Thread Information