First I'd like to say how impressed and happy I am after Mosley's big win.
Dude is a class act ( shut up about the roids! ) and a credit to the sport!

WHO DO U HATE? AND WHY?
1. Floyd Gayweather: this spoiled wanna-be thug just irritates me almost as bad as Hamed did. no class. mostly a boring fighter. and arrogant as they come. how i wish i could have seen him ko'ed.

2. Roy Jones Jr: pretty much just like above mentioned. ducked major opposition for so many years fighting librarians and cops. in his fight with calzaghe he quit fighting and ran. he even had joe almost out, and DID NOTHING to continue pressuring him!!! such a disappointment.
had he some balls i think he could have done something good. but he was gutless, as usual.

3. Vic Darchinyan: Ooooooh how I hate this mofo. He talks sooooo much shit how he's going to end careers, and hospitalize fighters. He is a no class piece of Armenian doody. I pray to god Arce ko'es this loudmouth. if Not Nonito will humiliate him again and why isn't mr big talker calling out the guy who ko'ed him lol
I'd pay big PPV money to see this asshole ko'ed real good!!!!

4. Joe Calzaghe: I liked Joe before, but This fag is starting to get on my nerves. Insulting Amercian boxers. Just in the past few years he starts fighting real fighters, when they are out of their prime. Before it was british fighters one after the other. The man wouldnt go anywhere else BUT his country. Fight Glen Johnson Joe, or Chad Dawson!
Anything to shut you the fuck up...

5. Zab Judah: OMG this guy gets more chances than a cat with 9 lives!
he's a punk thug. no class. disrespectful. and his dad is classless too.
Zab will probably get arrested here soon for a violent crime on an innocent. He is a mini-tyson.
The Judah chickendance when he fought kostya was "A jem of an ending, and one i'll remember always, as a punk getting his just due's."

6. Naseem Hamed: LOL. Who didn't hate this mofo?
I did watch almost every fight tho. Haha.
The Barrerra fight intro was priceless!!! A beer to the face by a fan.
A pissed off Hamed. Then a humiliating beatdown by Barrerra, including a face in the turn buckle wrestling style!!!
Thank you Barrerra!!!!

I'M INTERESTED TO HEARING YOUR RESPONSES!!!!
Oh yeah, these can be past or present fighters.