Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Snow Is Fucking Horrendous Here In London

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default The Snow Is Fucking Horrendous Here In London

I hope this doesn't continue because my girl is going to be giving, birth anytime now and when i need to drive her to the hospital. It will be a nightmare is anyone else in the UK having this severe snow problem ?
    Last edited by ICB; 02-02-2009 at 09:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Snow Is Fucking Horrendous Here In London

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I hope this doesn't continue because my girl is going to be giving, birth anytime now and when i need to drive her to the hospital. It will a nightmare is anyone else in the UK having this severe snow problem ?

I'll start by wishing you "Congratulations" on the baby mate!Erm yeah,i've got the snow and thunder and lighting pretty bad here in the Northeast of england.Its coming in from the east coast right where i live soo its like a smack in the face.Its about 3" deep here.I truly hate the snow!!Take it easy when drive mate.Keep the car in high gear to shave it from skidding as much!!

All the best on the child too
    Last edited by yvonne; 02-02-2009 at 09:50 AM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ice, what job did you get? I'm sure you said you didn't have a job when you got your bird up the duff, now you've got a motor too?

Good stuff mate.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We had some pretty bad snow out here last week. All but gone now. I saw on the BBC about the UK weather, pretty mad in places at the moment it seems.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Ice, what job did you get? I'm sure you said you didn't have a job when you got your bird up the duff, now you've got a motor too?

Good stuff mate.
    I'll be honest Fenster remember those bets i told you about where i won the money on ? well with that and me selling some old junk i don't need, i managed to get a motor. It is a bit of an old banger but it gets me from A to B.

I mostly get my money from selling my old playstation games, or any old stuff i don't need. I have had a few part time jobs, but haven't been able to secure anything.

And its so hard to get a job at the moment, with whats going on in the country at the moment with the recession and ETC. Plus because i got kicked out of school so its even harder.

Im thinking of going to college or ETC soon, but im a bit tied up at the moment so its hard but i will eventually.

El Kabong Guest

Blame Al Gore....it's Global Warming and we didn't have "weather" until he came out with that movie of his.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I suppose we've got a couple of inches of snow here. You wouldnt believe the amount of peope who cant come into work because they are 'snowed in'

I might pull the old 'working from home' tomorrow
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post

Good stuff mate.
    I'll be honest Fenster remember those bets i told you about where i won the money on ? well with that and me selling some old junk i don't need, i managed to get a motor. It is a bit of an old banger but it gets me from A to B.

I mostly get my money from selling my old playstation games, or any old stuff i don't need. I have had a few part time jobs, but haven't been able to secure anything.

And its so hard to get a job at the moment, with whats going on in the country at the moment with the recession and ETC. Plus because i got kicked out of school so its even harder.

Im thinking of going to college or ETC soon, but im a bit tied up at the moment so its hard but i will eventually.

Lets hope you don't runout of playstation games and junk anytime soon then

What were the bets you won? I don't remember that

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've been from Derby to London and back today on the train. It was fine .... a couple of inches of snow that was well forecasted in advance, you'd have thought a first world country could deal with that effectively.

But .... no - arrived in St Pancras station, no underground, no buses at all, no cabs.

It's agood job we don't do things like invade other countries or have wars, or even try to win anything like the Olympic games. We'd just never cope.

(good luck with the birth, Ice
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Try an ice storm, nasty stuff, trees falling everywhere, had my power out for three days, fell on the ice like a complete spastic and I'm pretty sure broke my shoulder but I'm toughing it out and don't feel like going to the doctor even though there could be painkillers in it for me.

If I could live in a world where I make all my money selling playstation games I would be content. I would really have to downsize the apartment. I've always wanted to make money selling my autograph but I guess I have to achieve something in life first.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    Try an ice storm, nasty stuff, trees falling everywhere, had my power out for three days, fell on the ice like a complete spastic and I'm pretty sure broke my shoulder but I'm toughing it out and don't feel like going to the doctor even though there could be painkillers in it for me.

If I could live in a world where I make all my money selling playstation games I would be content. I would really have to downsize the apartment. I've always wanted to make money selling my autograph but I guess I have to achieve something in life first.

I laughed at both parts of that post. Think you deserve a prize.

(i used to like this smiley best until VD ruined it. Fact.)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    I hope this doesn't continue because my girl is going to be giving, birth anytime now and when i need to drive her to the hospital. It will a nightmare is anyone else in the UK having this severe snow problem ?

I'll start by wishing you "Congratulations" on the baby mate!Erm yeah,i've got the snow and thunder and lighting pretty bad here in the Northeast of england.Its coming in from the east coast right where i live soo its like a smack in the face.Its about 3" deep here.I truly hate the snow!!Take it easy when drive mate.Keep the car in high gear to shave it from skidding as much!!

All the best on the child too
    Where abouts in the North East are you?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quite deep in Sunderland too. This is Saddam's first experience with snow. He likes it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From what Ive heard its pretty bad.
    Funny how things change,when your a kid,snow is like the coming of the king,now,Im annoyed because we're getting flurries.
    Good luck getting your lady to hospital ok Ice

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Schools are closed, why, who is going to have to look after the children.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information