Thread: Just Back Briefly To Say.....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just Back Briefly To Say.....

Great thread.

There is a moral here though.

Don't play chess

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock View Post
    Not trying to cause trouble here 1 bit... I'm a bit confused though, but if someone makes an alternate account and then lies with that screen name are we to question there true integrity or do we not bother because there ALT account is supposedly not suppose to be them.... Let me illustrate

I happened to come across an old thread from august 08 with PacDBest2 making his grand entrance to this forum (anyone who dosent know who this guy is leave it that way. trust me your better off)

Anyway ICB's other suspected account and later admission to it SSSS made a post boasting he had an amateur record of 19-0-1

I had 20 Amateur fights and had 19-0-1 record it was great fun never had any intentions of taking it any further just wanted to get in there and do it have some fun and learn to protect myself........

What i always found is that the people in the gym who brag out how good they are the ones that aren't real fighters.
    Everything I ever read was ICB wanted to be an Olympic boxer and his record was 19-0-1?

just an observation
    Wow!!
    Where will this shit lead to...

This dudes fucken out of it.

ICB Guest

Not trying to cause trouble here 1 bit... I'm a bit confused though, but if someone makes an alternate account and then lies with that screen name are we to question there true integrity or do we not bother because there ALT account is supposedly not suppose to be them.... Let me illustrate

I happened to come across an old thread from august 08 with PacDBest2 making his grand entrance to this forum (anyone who dosent know who this guy is leave it that way. trust me your better off)

Anyway ICB's other suspected account and later admission to it SSSS made a post boasting he had an amateur record of 19-0-1

I had 20 Amateur fights and had 19-0-1 record it was great fun never had any intentions of taking it any further just wanted to get in there and do it have some fun and learn to protect myself........

What i always found is that the people in the gym who brag out how good they are the ones that aren't real fighters.
    Everything I ever read was ICB wanted to be an Olympic boxer and his record was 19-0-1?

just an observation
    That was at first to throw people off that im ICB, because i obviously couldn't say what my real record was because everyone would know im ICB.

But in the end i was in a way letting people know im ICB because i didn't like going on another id.

But i did explain that and i don't like bringing it up but anyway here i go. People know i said i was gonna be leaving here for a few months which was true.

But i lost my father which you know about JT Rock, and i was upset and couldn't get away from it. So i come on here to get it off my mind.

But i said i was leaving and i felt if i would of comeback only after 3 weeks, when i made a thread about leaving for a few months. I'd make myself look like a fool.

But i didn't want to bring up the problem i was having, because this place isn't supposed to be nagging other people about your problem's. And because i didn't want to bring it up.

So i made that account which was only supposed to be used for 3 weeks or so, but people were catching on it was me. Because quite frankly it was quite obvious.

And i know how it would look too people that im attention seeking and ETC. When thats not the case so i come clean and told you people about the problems i was having.

And i thought that would be the end of it, i think i have been a bit unfairly treated for the last few months by some people. This all started over a game of chess which i won 2-1.

Then it started to be like i was in a police station asking all question's then people were jumping in. Having digs at me, i've said to CGM we can have a game of 1/0 or we can even go to a place called kurnik.

Where if you close the window your name flashes which is easy too tell if your progging. But he doesn't want to know which is fine.

Just want to say my name is indeed Adam, i am 19 years old and i am an Amateur boxer despite what people think. But im not doing boxing at the moment and i don't think i will do it anymore.

I got a nice little family which im happy about at the moment, things are going well. And i can tell you straight up i have not been on any other names. And as i said if you think im any other person, then PM that member and get him to be on at a certain time. And then PM me and i will be on at that time and that will settle it. Or just get Saddo to check the names.

I haven't been on because i've been busy with the baby, i have not been running or going on any other id's. Maybe i did make a mistake with the ssss name. And i should of just told people straight away about the problems i was having.

But thats gone and dusted i can't change the past, and i hope i can just come on here and enjoy myself again and just talk about boxing. I haven't been on here much but the time's i have people are talking about me and having digs at me, which i try and ignore but i can't.

Im not saying im totally innocent i have myself said stupid crap, to member's i shouldn't have but i just want this ended. Im not a fake and the stuff i have told you about my life are true. I do respect you JT Rock and i hope you understand what i mean here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

just an observation
    That was at first to throw people off that im ICB, because i obviously couldn't say what my real record was because everyone would know im ICB.

But in the end i was in a way letting people know im ICB because i didn't like going on another id.

But i did explain that and i don't like bringing it up but anyway here i go. People know i said i was gonna be leaving here for a few months which was true.

But i lost my father which you know about JT Rock, and i was upset and couldn't get away from it. So i come on here to get it off my mind.

But i said i was leaving and i felt if i would of comeback only after 3 weeks, when i made a thread about leaving for a few months. I'd make myself look like a fool.

But i didn't want to bring up the problem i was having, because this place isn't supposed to be nagging other people about your problem's. And because i didn't want to bring it up.

So i made that account which was only supposed to be used for 3 weeks or so, but people were catching on it was me. Because quite frankly it was quite obvious.

And i know how it would look too people that im attention seeking and ETC. When thats not the case so i come clean and told you people about the problems i was having.

And i thought that would be the end of it, i think i have been a bit unfairly treated for the last few months by some people. This all started over a game of chess which i won 2-1.

Then it started to be like i was in a police station asking all question's then people were jumping in. Having digs at me, i've said to CGM we can have a game of 1/0 or we can even go to a place called kurnik.

Where if you close the window your name flashes which is easy too tell if your progging. But he doesn't want to know which is fine.

Just want to say my name is indeed Adam, i am 19 years old and i am an Amateur boxer despite what people think. But im not doing boxing at the moment and i don't think i will do it anymore.

I got a nice little family which im happy about at the moment, things are going well. And i can tell you straight up i have not been on any other names. And as i said if you think im any other person, then PM that member and get him to be on at a certain time. And then PM me and i will be on at that time and that will settle it. Or just get Saddo to check the names.

I haven't been on because i've been busy with the baby, i have not been running or going on any other id's. Maybe i did make a mistake with the ssss name. And i should of just told people straight away about the problems i was having.

But thats gone and dusted i can't change the past, and i hope i can just come on here and enjoy myself again and just talk about boxing. I haven't been on here much but the time's i have people are talking about me and having digs at me, which i try and ignore but i can't.

Im not saying im totally innocent i have myself said stupid crap, to member's i shouldn't have but i just want this ended. Im not a fake and the stuff i have told you about my life are true. I do respect you JT Rock and i hope you understand what i mean here.
    Its all good with me dude. Like I said before people on a internet forum like to think they can converse with someone and expect honesty and integrity, just like they were face to face to face. Seems some took exception to the trail of events that seemed to cast a shadow around you. Unfortunately it happened and was a reality whether you cared or not.

At the end of the day I think it will be fine, shiit will blow over and you'll probably be confronted with damage control and people questioning your credibility from time to time other than that do your thing man.

Hope all is well with your child as well you and your family are getting on ok

Thread Information