Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Just Saw the Hottest Chick

In the library. She was black, probably, maybe mixed with something else too, with shoulder length wavy hair pulled back in a pony. She had on this crinkly-looking shirt with (obviously) no bra and this cute little boobies. She was very petite but had incredible hips on her and a really nice, better than average girl-next-door kind of face.

Apart from girlfriends or wives, what's the hottest you all have seen in person?

Haha, I just saw this Arab girl in a hajaa (the hair-covering thing) and tight-tight blue jeans. It's funny to cover your hair to be modest and then wear pants so tight I can see your butthole print. She's cute so I'll give her a pass.
    Oops

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just Saw the Hottest Chick

Quote Originally Posted by Killface View Post
    In the library. She was black, probably, maybe mixed with something else too, with shoulder length wavy hair pulled back in a pony. She had on this crinkly-looking shirt with (obviously) no bra and this cute little boobies. She was very petite but had incredible hips on her and a really nice, better than average girl-next-door kind of face.

Apart from girlfriends or wives, what's the hottest you all have seen in person?

Haha, I just saw this Arab girl in a hajaa (the hair-covering thing) and tight-tight blue jeans. It's funny to cover your hair to be modest and then wear pants so tight I can see your butthole print. She's cute so I'll give her a pass.

I once seen this drop dead gorgeous women(about 26-30)at work on a building site about 3years ago.It was the middle of the summer and we where 3/4 through our build when this stunning looking women from a window fitting firm came on site to see the site manager.I did'nt notice her at first cos i was really busy labouring on site as usual,but my mate ran over and said excitedly"Peter,theres a stunning looking girl has just walked on site and is up stairs talking to the manager".Soo i dropped my tools and went outside to see what all the fuss was,and i noticed the full work force(about 15 red hot blooded males)all stood there in the blistering heat of the sun waiting to get a glimps of this "SOOcalled stunner".So i waited and asked a few lads if she was that hot!And their said"Peter she awesome!"Soo i waited for a bit with them to see her,when all of a sudden someone said,"Here she comes"I looked up at the managers office from below and this stunning gorgeous jet black hair goddess walked down the stairs and past us all.Me and the 15 lads did'nt say eveything cos we where that stunned of how good looking she was.Really pretty!Nice figure and cute face with shoulder length jet black straight shiny hair!!She could have been a cat walk model,,,she was that good looking!The manager had a big smile on his face all day and soo did we!!
    Last edited by yvonne; 03-08-2009 at 12:41 PM.

Thread Information