Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For all of those who are broken hearted.....

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default For all of those who are broken hearted.....

In my -- years of experience with the woman i have dated. I would have to say that this last one hurt the most when she dumped me to go out with another guy. But it isnt like i havent had worst ive been cheated on seen her with my own eyes and she still denied it. But still this last one makes me want to freak the fuck out. THe difference in this relationship and all of the others has to be how close we got in the year and a half we were together and yet she can still throw me away like that. I see her everyday and yet i try to make a relationship work with her but her new boyfriend makes me want to kill someone. She is all up for being friends but it makes it hard to have to be around her boyfriend and all. TO tell you the truth the guy isnt a bad guy at all just that he would be the cause for this. He is still a good guy i dont disrespect him or anything but to think how he was before and thinking on how he did such a fucking betraying thing to someone was once considered a friend. people just throw people out of their lives like they are garbage. you know meant something at one time but you use it and then you are done with it so you throw it away. That makes me want to freak out. And she still tells me that she didnt break up with me because she didnt want to go out with me she said it was because she wanted to see what else was out there. And now she is talking to me and asking why it is that i hang out with such different people now. truth is i dont just that i prefered hanging out with her and didnt have much time to hang out with those people but now that im not going out with her i can hang out with them. SHe seems to think that i have changed but truth is i just started hanging out with more of my friends thenb before. I also picked smoking back up after quitting for two years i quit just before i met her. but the stress of all of this just stirred an almost dead ember. gas to the fire. so many things have gone wrong this year so far. If anyone out there wants to respond tell me what you think of my rant if you have experienced this or anything close i would like to hear that. thanks for reading.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: For all of those who are broken hearted.....

It's difficult to say man....some chicks really don't know what they want, some like fucking with your head and playing games, and some are the type you can settle down with.....the sick part of it is those three different girls can actually just be one girl at different points in time.

Everyone has had a rough go with the ladies at one time or another...maybe even Steelie. But the key is to be happy with yourself....not in like a sick way but if you can't be happy without a girl then it's going to either be harder to be happy with a girl or you're going to go nutzo if she leaves you because you went "all in" emotionally.

Just be happy the sun comes up each day and everything else is gravy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wow dude thanks that actually makes me feel so much better....you are right and i think that is my worst flaw really. i dont see myself as in deserving anything and just losing someone like that makes me beleive that even more. thank you...: )

El Kabong Guest

No problem, life is much easier when you realize you don't HAVE to have all the stress and drama all the time. You make choices to have that shit around or not and once you understand that then it empowers you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Steelie?
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post
    Steelie?
    Lance Henriksen?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah there is too much drama in this world as we know it today. sometimes drama is necessary yet most times it is more of an obstacle than a help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Montage View Post
    yeah there is too much drama in this world as we know it today. sometimes drama is necessary yet most times it is more of an obstacle than a help.
    Damn. You're like 10 time champion in saddo arcade games.

Cheer up man. It's only a woman. Just bang one of her girlfriends or something. You'll feel better. Just like they, "don't get mad, get even!".

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Montage View Post
    In my -- years of experience with the woman i have dated. I would have to say that this last one hurt the most when she dumped me to go out with another guy. But it isnt like i havent had worst ive been cheated on seen her with my own eyes and she still denied it. But still this last one makes me want to freak the fuck out. THe difference in this relationship and all of the others has to be how close we got in the year and a half we were together and yet she can still throw me away like that. I see her everyday and yet i try to make a relationship work with her but her new boyfriend makes me want to kill someone. She is all up for being friends but it makes it hard to have to be around her boyfriend and all. TO tell you the truth the guy isnt a bad guy at all just that he would be the cause for this. He is still a good guy i dont disrespect him or anything but to think how he was before and thinking on how he did such a fucking betraying thing to someone was once considered a friend. people just throw people out of their lives like they are garbage. you know meant something at one time but you use it and then you are done with it so you throw it away. That makes me want to freak out. And she still tells me that she didnt break up with me because she didnt want to go out with me she said it was because she wanted to see what else was out there. And now she is talking to me and asking why it is that i hang out with such different people now. truth is i dont just that i prefered hanging out with her and didnt have much time to hang out with those people but now that im not going out with her i can hang out with them. SHe seems to think that i have changed but truth is i just started hanging out with more of my friends thenb before. I also picked smoking back up after quitting for two years i quit just before i met her. but the stress of all of this just stirred an almost dead ember. gas to the fire. so many things have gone wrong this year so far. If anyone out there wants to respond tell me what you think of my rant if you have experienced this or anything close i would like to hear that. thanks for reading.
    I can relate to pretty much all of that mate. I am a really strong person in most respects, but when it comes to woman I am so weak it borders on pathetic. I am going through a really bad relationship situation at the moment, something I can't really talk about on here in case anybody I know sees it, but fair to say I am rock bottom. Nothing anybody tells you in these situations really helps at all! Good luck moving forward mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

thanks good luck with ur deal ......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow,that sounds exactly what i've been through over this great woman i met a few years ago.She was everything to me,she had a great personality and fantasic looks.She was the best looking woman i've seen in me life.I met and dated women before i met this lass in question,but none of them were like her.For me she was the "ONE".We were together just over a year.She was my best friend as well as my girfriend.We would just get all soo well together.But i knew it was all to good to be true from the started and she evetually dropped a bombshell on me with a txt while i was grafting me arse off on a building site.Me heart felt like it had been ripped out and thrown on the floor.I throught it was a joke when i read the txt message.So i went to phone her up on my lunch break but she had switched off her phone.So i left her a message on her voicemail.It was'nt till later that day she sent me another txt telling me again that it was all over and she did'nt even wanted to be friends"which hurt the most!"I went to phone her straight back again as soon as i recieved the message but yet again she did'nt answer.Then i recieved another txt off her a bit later telling me not to phone her again.It really pissed me off to be hurt like that and not getting a explanation of why she ended it.Thats all i wanted to know from her.

Thing is,people kept on saying to me,you'll get over her in time,but you know what i've never have really even after 3years.I mean i've met great women since afterwards,but their've picked up that im not over another women and their leave me too.

Thing is it makes me stronger now.Known i've be hurt.I count it as her loss not my.And i know one day she'll regret leaving me,i know she will.

Hang in there mate,your not the only one.
    Last edited by yvonne; 04-24-2009 at 12:32 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post
    Wow,that sounds exactly what i've been through over this great woman i met a few years ago.She was everything to me,she had a great personality and fantasic looks.She was the best looking woman i've seen in me life.I met and dated women before i met this lass in question,but none of them were like her.For me she was the "ONE".We were together just over a year.She was my best friend as well as my girfriend.We would just get all soo well together.But i knew it was all to good to be true from the started and she evetually dropped a bombshell on me with a txt while i was grafting me arse off on a building site.Me heart felt like it had been ripped out and thrown on the floor.I throught it was a joke when i read the txt message.So i went to phone her up on my lunch break but she had switched off her phone.So i left her a message on her voicemail.It was'nt till later that day she sent me another txt telling me again that it was all over and she did'nt even wanted to be friends"which hurt the most!"I went to phone her straight back again as soon as i recieved the message but yet again she did'nt answer.Then i recieved another txt off her a bit later telling me not to phone her again.It really pissed me off to be hurt like that and not getting a explanation of why she ended it.Thats all i wanted to know from her.

Thing is,people kept on saying to me,you'll get over her in time,but you know what i've never have really even after 3years.I mean i've met great women since afterwards,but their've picked up that im not over another women and their leave me too.

Thing is it makes me stronger now.Known i've be hurt.I count it as her loss not my.And i know one day she'll regret leaving me,i know she will.

Mate the way she treated you was unforgivable. In a strange way I think it's easier to deal with that, than some other situations, becuase you can hate somebody when they act like that and you can realise you don't want somebody like that anyway!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yvonne View Post

Mate the way she treated you was unforgivable. In a strange way I think it's easier to deal with that, than some other situations, becuase you can hate somebody when they act like that and you can realise you don't want somebody like that anyway!

Thing is though,even know she moved away down south and i have'nt seen her for about 3years,i would try to get back with her if i was to bump into her.Oh it was kind of bad.I was'nt going to let her slip out of my grip too easly.I was really fond of her and tryed me hardest to get some kind of connection.I did eventually talk to her after she left me.I phoned her up while i was drunk on new years and wished her Happy new year and asked how she was doing since afetr she left me.Not once during the our chat on the phone did i ask her why she fucked off and left me.I wanted too,but i know that i did she would just hang up straight away soo i did'nt want to spoil the moment.Soo i asked her if she wanted to be friends and she said yes,so i told her that when she was up my way sometime we could hang iout as friends and she agreed but im still waiting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

see that sounds bad sorry to hear that dude. THe thing about what is going on with me is that she is always around me with the other guy and it hurts just to see them together. It pissed me off at first but now it is just a pain that i cant seem to get past it has been about half a year since she broke up with me. But texting and using that as the tool of the breakup sounds the worst i have been dumped that way but most chicks are at least good enough to tell me to my face. She shouldnt have treated you that way. You sound like a good guy so it sounds just wrong to do that to someone. i went out with my ex for like a year and a couple months but i see her everyday. and she keeps f****ing with me talking " i really miss you" then i would ask "why you broke up with me not the other way" Almost like it wasnt good enough to break up with me but to keep f***ing around with me after...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This may sound really bad, but I never stayed friends with an ex. It's too painful. The only way I can deal is to cut all ties completely. It's very hard to do for a few weeks, but in the long run it's best for your mental state.

All that "I missyou" stuff is just her trying to make you still want her! Girls don't want you to stop wanting them even when they don't want you!

Thread Information