All credit to Froch. He's still not as good as you think, but he's clearly one of the top 5 in the world at 168. The Pascal fight didn't show me much. This did. He's a tough SOB. He was outclassed for a good chunk of the fight, but he wanted it more and he can punch. IMHO, his power was part why Taylor stopped throwing power punches. That, and Taylor thought he was up 6 rounds plus a knockdown and went into run mode. It let him back into the fight. Good for Carl for sticking to it. If Jermaine would have fought like a champion and tried to finish like one, Froch would have lost but earned some of my respect. As long as Taylor was throwing, Froch was losing, but to his credit, he got off the canvas and waited for his opportunity. I gotta give him his props.

Keep in mind, Taylor is a crap finisher, otherwise, Froch would be on an early plane back to Nottingham. But the same it true for Pavlik. That's part of boxing.

Froch better pray that Ward gets by Miranda. At this point I would certainly favor Froch over Ward, who will be his mandatory if Ward beats Edson. Otherwise, he might he's gonna have a date with Andre Dirrell. That will spell very bad news for him. I'll get you back on the sig bet if Froch/Dirrell ever comes off

Why, Jermaine, why, why did you punk out and stop throwing the right?? He was there all there. Didn't you watch Oscar/Trinidad? Shame on you for being a such a bitch and trying to run for 5 rounds.