Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Chris Nagel View Post
With all the accolades surrounding Pacquiao right now, just think about how he might do against Hearns. Or put Hatton in the ring with Hearns and see who looks like a "hitman" when it's over. There'll be a hitman alright and then the guy getting hit.
Dude what have you got against Tommy Hearns?
You just don't get it do you? I have nothing against Hearns. Can you imagine Hatton stepping into the same ring with Hearns? It'd be a massacre, perhaps worst than what Pacquiao dished out, but definately a fight worth exploring on fight night. Mismatches can be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrnk View Post
i also hear calzaghe is in. il think i will use tyson on him
He's got the right idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Nagel View Post

hearns broke his hand i believe dont kno about his weak legs though.
Hmm, I didn't hear about a broken hand before. The weak legs thing is according to what Emanuel Steward said.
Tommy Hearns: Biography from Answers.com

there you go. enjoy the read.

if u dont wanna read the whole thing il just put the paragragh which explains it.

"We knew it was over," Steward said in In The Corner. "All the months of training and some guy is rubbing down Tommy's legs about three hours before the fight. Because a rubdown is what you get when you're through with a workout so your muscles will be stretched. By the time he came in the ring, his legs were all messed up," he explained further. Legs aside, the first round of his bout with "Marvelous Marvin" Hagler in 1985 is now considered in boxing circles to be the best first round of all time. Hearns broke his hand in that round against Hagler's head. He had opened a gash in Hagler's forehead that looked like it would stop the fight in the third round when the ringside doctor was called in to look at it. But the fight went on and then Hagler dropped Hearns. Although he got to his feet before the count was over, the fight was stopped and Hagler got the TKO.

ps, it was his legs too.
That's the book where I read it from, thanks for digging it up. Although "Marvelous Marvin" won that fight, he came out of it with a great respect for Tommy's punching power.