Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default So what's great about Canada?

OOOOPS I THOUGHT I WAS POSTING THIS IN "LET'S GET IT ON". ANY CHANCE OF A MOVE?

I'm just wondering as i'm really thinking I would like to move there.. My brother moved to California many years ago and has settled in and loves it...

I think in another thread I said I would like to live there.... I think because I really like America.. I like the diversity of it, all the different states and ways of life, and there is just so much to see there.. You can drive from one side to the other and see so much different landscape and different people..

But i've always thought Canada would be a little more my speed.. I don't know if this sounds right, but just the impression I get, it's a turned down version of America.. No pretention, and just good people... Everyone on here and anyone i've talked to or met from Canada in the past has just been a genuinally good person... And it's close enough to America to visit my brother and visit all the other interesting places I have wanted to go to since I was young...
    Aside from England or any place in the UK, I feel like I would feel most at home in a place like Canada as it seems from my impressions that it's a lot like Australia in regards to a low key, care free type people...

Not to say America or other places don't have many area's like that.... But you know when you just feel like something is for you...
    And I would love to just make a big change to shake up my life and get a new start....

I was wondering what it was like to get work there? I assume it's relatively the same as other countries in regards to - You need a working visa which involves a letter from a potential employer etc... But is it terribly difficult to get work at the moment?

And what are some of the good cities or larger towns as I would like to look them up just for something to do also..
    Last edited by Dizaster; 05-27-2009 at 06:47 AM.
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Thread Information