Ok I know you guys will tell me what a super slick operator he is, but what has he actually done?

He knocked out Darchinyan in a big upset, and since then Darchinyan (NOT Donaire) has gone to do great things picking up titles in two weight classes and scoring big wins over Mijares (another hugely overinflated fighter) and Arce.

Donaire has the win over Darchinyan on his record and nothing else.

He has beaten ONE world champion, thats it. And I'm not talking about reigning champs here either, I mean only ONE opponent had EVER held a world title.

How the fuck does that put him above Paul Williams 3 time world champ in two weight classes plus a dominating win over one of the modern greats in Winky Wright?

How does that put him above David Haye, the unified cruiserweight world champ, or Chad Dawson the undefeated light heavyweight king with wins over two weight and reigning cruiserweight champ Adamek, plus wins over former undisputed champs (I think) Antonio Tarver (twice) and Glen Johnson?

How about Mikkell Kessler, three time world champ, wins over reigning champ Anthony Mundine, defending champ Marcus Beyer etc.

Has there EVER been a fighter who defeated ONE world champ who wasn't even in the top 10 p4p at the time and has never even fought let alone beat another world champ (not reigning but world champ at anytime in their career) and yet still gets a top place?

It's so undeserving, Juan Manuel Lopez has done just as much.

If people want to tell me he's super skillful and slick and I know nothing, ok maybe he is, but what has he actually done?

I was the only hater of Christian Mijares on here when everybody was claiming he was an all time great in the making and nobody could see how overated he was, well I called it then and I'm calling it now.

Donaire has done nothing to deserve top 10 status let alone top 7.

In a year after he gets sparked by Fernano Montiel or somebody similar he will be another forgotten man.

Williams, Guzman, Kessler, Pavlik, Abraham, Haye, Dawson all have a case for inclusion above him.