Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: At what weight JMM should face Cotto if ever they fight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: At what weight JMM should face Cotto if ever they fight?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: At what weight JMM should face Cotto if ever they fight?

Going to the 100 plus board. This is tired, and the responses are way over the top for the main board.

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XaduBoxer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post
    BTW, seeing a couple of your posts lately, you're starting to lose your cool.

Before you used to just ignore insults and calmly sidestep them, then post a smiley. Now you're starting to fight back a little bit. People around here starting to get to you? Are you finally realizing that no one really wants you around here?
    Those attacks were targeted to my PAC postings... I just roll those off coz no one really can deny that PAC is the man in boxing right now, P4P and $4$...

But if I'm talking boxing (not about PAC), I have to defend and back-up my arguments...
    then why is it that he hasn't sold as much as Mayweather, i mean when the both have the same time period to promote a fight
    I'm talking about the past year... PAC is the highest earner among all boxers... Above Hoya and PBF... You got to accept that dude...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    Going to the 100 plus board. This is tired, and the responses are way over the top for the main board.

Why move it when we constantly put up with Saddoboxer's shit? WHen we call him out on it then it gets moved? That doesn't seem fair really.

I would move it to the Pac/Spam board. The best cure for infection is sunlight.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post

Why bring PAC on this thread?? You a PacNutSucker? ...
    Not possible to do when the gonads are occupied by you...

Quote Originally Posted by boozeboxer View Post

You ass. You fucking moron. I called you out on leaving Pac-Cotto at 147 on your other "poll." And yet you put JMM-Cotto at 147 as an option. Do you really think we are that stupid??

You ignorant chickenshit.
    You would have Pac fight Calderon at 160 if you could. What a bitch.
    I have never seen someone that was such a pathetic excuse for a poster or a fan.
    Woah! I thought my post on him was bad...

It's funny because he's the reason people's rep points have been going up. I guess we should thank him. Each time someone makes fun of him, they get repped by everyone who wants him out of here. And that's A LOT OF PEOPLE!

That's what I told you on the other thread that you should be grateful to me for making you a better person... but sadly you don't believe me...

Off-Topic: BTW, how's your right hand Mr. C-Lo? Are the calluses on your right hand not hurting anymore from the over usage?
    Wow....Spam-boxer is falling off .Merit negs on that.Better eat your wheaties

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why move it when we constantly put up with Saddoboxer's shit? WHen we call him out on it then it gets moved? That doesn't seem fair really.

Threads full of members insulting each other that have nothing to do with boxing have no place on the main board, regardless of the circumstances.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CFH View Post

Threads full of members insulting each other that have nothing to do with boxing have no place on the main board, regardless of the circumstances.

Now XADUBOXER: This is a taste of your own medicine. For once, someone else is fucking a thread up.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He constantly starts this stuff. You can tell from the titles and polls that the stuff is random and inherently bound to provoke harsh responses. Maybe these threads shouldn't be being started to begin with. That is the root of the problem here. All of these threads end up getting moved or put into Spam. There is a pattern here.

You could argue that peoples responses are too strong. But when the matador is waving his red towel around people are bound to see red. It's getting old.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't quite grasp what everyone has to put up with? That's why we made a Manny board. So he puts a 147 pound option on one thread and not another, I have no doubt there's an ulterior motive and maybe its annoying but it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.

Anyway it doesn't matter, that got way too far over the top for the main board.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    He constantly starts this stuff. You can tell from the titles and polls that the stuff is random and inherently bound to provoke harsh responses. Maybe these threads shouldn't be being started to begin with. That is the root of the problem here. All of these threads end up getting moved or put into Spam. There is a pattern here.

You could argue that peoples responses are too strong. But when the matador is waving his red towel around people are bound to see red. It's getting old.

No shit. Just look at the two threads and it tell you all you need to know about this phony "boxing fan."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree that he goads people into replying in this way, but in doing so you're playing right into his hands. If you just ignore it, it has no effect and he loses whatever bizarre hold he has over this place.

The Pac section has largely contained most of this stuff and if anyone spams the main board I'm sure they'll be dealt with.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't quite grasp what everyone has to put up with? That's why we made a Manny board. So he puts a 147 pound option on one thread and not another, I have no doubt there's an ulterior motive and maybe its annoying but it just doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.

how doesn't it matter? I asked him why he didn't have PAC-Cotto yesterday at 147 on his bullshit fox news poll and he said he had his reasons.
    Then today he makes a Cotto-JMM at 147 poll to insult our intelligence.

when people are full of shit we call them out on it. That's why this isn't ESB.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Exactly.

The main board's been better since the Pacquaio baord? Is there nearly as much stuff as there used to be? No. This seems like small stuff compared to when there were 80 Pac threads in the first three pages of the main board a week or so ago.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I agree that he goads people into replying in this way, but in doing so you're playing right into his hands. If you just ignore it, it has no effect and he loses whatever bizarre hold he has over this place.

The Pac section has largely contained most of this stuff and if anyone spams the main board I'm sure they'll be dealt with.
    You get in blue and you can't enjoy a good smackdown when you see it?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You get in blue and you can't enjoy a good smackdown when you see it?
    I can enjoy it just fine when it's not on the main board. If it's on the main board myself, or another Mod, has to move it.

Edit: And is it really that much of a "smackdown" when you're giving him exactly what he wants?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

how doesn't it matter? I asked him why he didn't have PAC-Cotto yesterday at 147 on his bullshit fox news poll and he said he had his reasons.
    Then today he makes a Cotto-JMM at 147 poll to insult our intelligence.

when people are full of shit we call them out on it. That's why this isn't ESB.
    It doesn't matter in that whoever started what, the thread had to be moved because it was an over the top flame war. Like an ESB thread.

Thread Information