Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default So who's going to help me get caught up

I missed 2 weeks worth of boxing (with the exception of Cotto/Clottey which I caught on demand at my cousins house.) I'm hearing about a PBF injury? What's all going down?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: So who's going to help me get caught up

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    I missed 2 weeks worth of boxing (with the exception of Cotto/Clottey which I caught on demand at my cousins house.) I'm hearing about a PBF injury? What's all going down?
    Klitschko won.. and that's all i cared about (and barely cared about that).

Really what you missed was the banning of Saddoboxer (only temporarily) and his bun buddy Quinito.

Saddoboxing has been treated of it's herpes and temporarily the outbreak has gone away.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by RP33 View Post

Really what you missed was the banning of Saddoboxer (only temporarily) and his bun buddy Quinito.

Saddoboxing has been treated of it's herpes and temporarily the outbreak has gone away.
    Wow how did he get banned? I thought Cotto/Clottey was a great fight with a nasty cut.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

jon09 Guest

Smile Re: So who's going to help me get caught up

Don't forget the banning of Xaduboxer =).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

SaddoBoxer is XaduBoxer. He got banned for being a fool trying to bring up topics that would basically be about Pac, but under a topic about PBF/Cotto/JMM & basically lost any credibility he might have had as a boxing fan & showed himself to all who gave him the benefit before that he was just a pure wind up merchant. He basically abandoned the Pacquaio forum, made FOR him, about 2 weeks ago. Quinito got banned today for bumping endless threads either to go on about Pac or snipe at PBF. The forum is better off without the pair of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wow how did he get banned? I thought Cotto/Clottey was a great fight with a nasty cut.
    Oh i liked the Cotto/Clottey fight, just didn't mention it cause you already did..

and Xaduboxer = Saddoboxer, Jon09.

I'm not exactly sure why he was banned.. probably because he kept posting Pac stuff on the main board that wasn't really "new" or relative to any debate instead of posting it on his Pac forum..

Same with Quinito.. he kept digging up threads from 2005 and adding Pac comments to it.. obviously nothing wrong w/ digging up old threads but he was jus tbeing annoying abou tit.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brucelee's modship in the Pac Section lasted just a few days before he got the boot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is new to me. I didn't know Pac forum existed til this day. But let me get this clear.. so any member will get banned for posting something that has to do with Manny Pacquiao? What if you are a Cotto fan making a thread about his upcoming fight with Pac in main board?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Steelhammer View Post
    This is new to me. I didn't know Pac forum existed til this day. But let me get this clear.. so any member will get banned for posting something that has to do with Manny Pacquiao? What if you are a Cotto fan making a thread about his upcoming fight with Pac in main board?
    No there's key offenders. If you or I mentioned him in a thread it would be fine. However, some were using Manny threads as a way of winding other members up

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Steelhammer View Post
    That is not that case at all. Both Xaduboxer and Quinto are trolls and essentially wind up artists who were temporarily banned for basically spamming the main board. They had both been warned repeatedly as well. The Mods here are very lenient in my experiences. I was just made a Mod about a week (I think) ago, so I've clearly gone mad with power, but the rest of them are very good.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Killer:

-PBF - Marquez has been canceled due to a supposed rib injury suffered by Mayweather. Some theorists have speculated that the fight was canceled due to poor ticket sales and that Mayweather might be trying to preempt a Pacquiao - Cotto fight (a 145 catchweight has been agreed up, which sucks IMO).

-Haye pulled out of the Klitschko fight because of a "back injury" suffered while shadow boxing (is that right?). However, according to nearly everyone, he pulled out of the fight because he wasn't going to get paid as a result of Sentanta going belly up.

-Wlad dominated and stopped Chagaev, who replaced Haye after his own title fight with Valuev was canceled after he (Chagaev) tested positive for Hepititis.

-Apparently Hatton - Khan is a possibility.

-There has been a long running debate over whether or not Donaire should be ranked ahead of Darchinyan on the P4P list. I'm of the opinion that not only should Darch be ranked above Donaire, but that Donaire shouldn't even be on the list as Williams should replace him and that, Cotto and Caballero (in addition to Darch) should both be ranked above Donaire.

-As alluded to above, Sentanta has collapsed.

-The Rep system here has been changed so that it's more like the old cc/sc system. Now you only have to spread rep to 4 people before giving it to the same person again; however, you have to wait 24 hours to rep the same person twice.
    Last edited by CFH; 06-24-2009 at 02:39 PM.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good to see ya Killer.Fernando Beltran beat Meza-clay and we missed a chance at seeing Teddy gored by a mini bull

Yeh Chagaev phoned it in vs. robo Wlad and opted out as a Heavyweight Champion in recess via the stool.Haye called him a sissy or something and Wlad struck back with a Dolf tone..."I vill Jab you"

Pascal beat Diaconu in a pretty good fight

Fernando Montiel vs. Eric Morel was added to the endless list of delayed fights.

JT left....and came back awesome..........Xanadu-boxer left and came back

XaduBoxer Guest

Well I got banned (for a week) when I created a non-PAC thread on the main board but the discussions eventually end up talking mostly about PAC... Boss Saddo got sick moving these kind of threads from the main board to the special exclusive Pacquiao sub-forum... Hence the banning...

It's unfortunate really but what can I do, I have little control on people's postings on that thread... If they talk about PAC then I can't prevent them... I do admit my fault of creating this kind of thread that has a big possibility of ending up as a PAC thread eventually...

Here's the link to the thread where I got banned:

link --> Why don't GBP promote an in-house megafight, JMM vs. Mosley?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by XaduBoxer View Post

Well I got banned (for a week) when I created a non-PAC thread on the main board but the discussions eventually end up talking mostly about PAC... Boss Saddo got sick moving these kind of threads from the main board to the special exclusive Pacquiao sub-forum... Hence the banning...

It's unfortunate really but what can I do, I have little control on people's postings on that thread... If they talk about PAC then I can't prevent them... I do admit my fault of creating this kind of thread that has a big possibility of ending up as a PAC thread eventually...

Ahhh yes...the thread which gave us all a week of happiness...

XaduBoxer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by XaduBoxer View Post

Ahhh yes...the thread which gave us all a week of happiness...

I'm glad you all got a joyous week Mr. C-Lo... For me, I was forced to spend my one week sentence on another boxing forum... Here's what I have done in that forum... (Note: Click at your own risk... Could be mostly PAC threads )

link --> http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...-week-ban.html

Thread Information