Haye KO 6.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Vitali v Haye done deal for September 12th 2009

i cant see Haye winning this one. He doesnt have the power to push Vitali off and Vitali has never been ko'ed yet. Haye will be worn down and his stamina will give him away half way down the fight. Haye vs Wlad would be better but this will be interesting too. I dont think Haye will pull off another Lennox.

Vitali ko 6

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Glad to see Haye is trying to get a fight in before the year is out.

Vitali seems a tougher nut than Wlad IMO. Haye needs to hope that Vitali is getting a bit old and worn. If not, Vitali will most likely just bully him down over several rounds.

I wish Haye well and hope he can pull off the shock, but it's a tough ask.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vitali inside 3 rounds
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    It's Hayemaker time!

Haye KO 6.
    Not a prayer. Vitali will win this. I'm gutted really, because I honestly believed that if Haye fought Wladimir, he'd knock him out. But Vitali won't drop and is likely to land enough significant blows to end it. As much as I appreciate what Setanta brought to the sport in the UK, I am so pissed they ruined the Wlad fight.

ICB Guest

David Haye by TKO due to Vitali Klitschko not being able to continue based on injuries

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    It's Hayemaker time!

Haye KO 6.
    Not a prayer. Vitali will win this. I'm gutted really, because I honestly believed that if Haye fought Wladimir, he'd knock him out. But Vitali won't drop and is likely to land enough significant blows to end it. As much as I appreciate what Setanta brought to the sport in the UK, I am so pissed they ruined the Wlad fight.
    i agree, i thought haye would have wlads number, but vitali is another kettle of fish all together, i always give haye a chance with his power tho, give him his due hes one seriously brave dude. can only see a vitali ko in this one, but stranger things have happened in boxing
    Last edited by paddy448; 07-11-2009 at 11:11 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In the middle of first round, Haye will be thinking "how did I get myself into this? wtf was I thinking? This guy is strong". Vitali by brutal and inhumane 2nd round KO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think it mite go very similar to how Vitali - Herbie Hide went.Haye is a small heavyweigh with speed and power much like Hide and get ko ktfo in 2rounds.I do see Haye lasting abit longer.

I do live in hope that Haye can use his speed to dash in and out of range with out been hit by Vitalis sledgehammers.

If Haye wins how much credit would he get? I would give him all the credit in the world. going after the most dangerous fighter in the division and getting the win.Iam sure some people would just say Vitali has aged and has only fought once in the last few years.

ICB Guest

I think people are underrating David Haye a little bit, and overrating Vitali Klitschko, infact i've always thought Vitali Klitschko is a bit overrated. So he gave a good effort against an overweight/old Lennox Lewis.

Hell Ray Mercer done better against a younger Lennox Lewis, and Zeljko Mavrovic. Didn't do bad either so who else has Vitali Klitschko really beaten ? because the fact is and this is quite a sad comment, is that this could be the best opponent Vitali Klitschko has ever fought, except for Lennox Lewis.

A part time police officer and a man who takes golf more serious than boxing, AKA Corrie Sanders don't really cut it. Neither does the whale Kirk Johnson, or the mis-match fight with Danny Williams. Or quitting on a injury against Chris Byrd when many fighters have got through worse, hell Danny Williams won with a dislocated shoulder.

Im not saying David Haye will win, but i think people are far too much on the Vitali Klitschko band-wagon. Just because he gave a good effort against an overweight Lennox Lewis, outside of that who has he really beaten ? and he's so injury prone that theres no way i would 100 percent pick Vitali Klitschko.

El Kabong Guest

What a birthday present for me....I get to witness the destruction of David Haye!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post
    I think people are underrating David Haye a little bit, and overrating Vitali Klitschko, infact i've always thought Vitali Klitschko is a bit overrated. So he gave a good effort against an overweight/old Lennox Lewis.

Hell Ray Mercer done better against a younger Lennox Lewis, and Zeljko Mavrovic. Didn't do bad either so who else has Vitali Klitschko really beaten ? because the fact is and this is quite a sad comment, is that this could be the best opponent Vitali Klitschko has ever fought, except for Lennox Lewis.

A part time police officer and a man who takes golf more serious than boxing, AKA Corrie Sanders don't really cut it. Neither does the whale Kirk Johnson, or the mis-match fight with Danny Williams. Or quitting on a injury against Chris Byrd when many fighters have got through worse, hell Danny Williams won with a dislocated shoulder.

Im not saying David Haye will win, but i think people are far too much on the Vitali Klitschko band-wagon. Just because he gave a good effort against an overweight Lennox Lewis, outside of that who has he really beaten ? and he's so injury prone that theres no way i would 100 percent pick Vitali Klitschko.
    Good points. I agree this is the toughest opponent he has faced barring Lennox.

I keep seeing people predicting a second round KO for Vitali. Now I think Haye has got one hell of a fight on his hands here but 2nd round? No way I see it going to around the 7-8th round. There is no way in hell either man is going to stand in front of the other and let his opponent unload. Both WILL rspect the others power and I see Haye taking the first few rounds on his speed. It just depends how much damage he can do in the early going because eventually he will get caught and then we will find out whether or not he can take a HW's punch. We know Vitali can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICB View Post

I keep seeing people predicting a second round KO for Vitali. Now I think Haye has got one hell of a fight on his hands here but 2nd round? No way I see it going to around the 7-8th round. There is no way in hell either man is going to stand in front of the other and let his opponent unload. Both WILL rspect the others power and I see Haye taking the first few rounds on his speed. It just depends how much damage he can do in the early going because eventually he will get caught and then we will find out whether or not he can take a HW's punch. We know Vitali can.
    I'am not sure Vitali will respect Haye's power i think he might recon he is just a blown up cruiserweight that wont hurt me!

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post
    What? That is ridiculous! David Haye hasn't proven anything at heavyweight other than he likes to talk. He hasn't taken a punch from a heavyweight puncher and he hasn't KO'd a fighter who has never been down/hurt/KO'd before.

I guess David Haye has A chance but it's not a very good one...Vitali has KO'd all but 1 of the fighters he has beaten, he's lost 2 times due to injury/doctor intervention (both times he was up on the cards), and other than that he hasn't had any trouble at all with any fighters. Vitali has the height, reach, power, and experience over Haye and don't think he won't use all of them.

Thread Information