Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This just keeps getting better...

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default Re: This just keeps getting better...

Quote Originally Posted by leftylee View Post
    Haha! Come on. Me stick around when Haye massacres the living shit out of the Bitchsko boys ? Absolutely!
    ....man this is really getting lame

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    When Haye batters Bitchsko somebody will have to put Lyle on suicide watch.
    You probably stop calling the guys who have fights & stay competitive 'Bitchsko'. Also the s before the k is completely unnecessary. If he loses to Valuev (if he makes it into the ring without hurting his back or discovering some smallprint in the contract that he has to take part in this whole 'boxing thing') are you gonna stick around Lefty?

I'll vouch for Lefty......he'll stick around. He talked alot of bullsh#t saying Hatton would kill Mayweather and he stuck around after Ricky french kissed the ring post He said Hatton would pummel Pac and came back and was really cool about it; congratulating the Pac fans. He's a good dude, just delusional about David "The Ditchdigger" Haye.
    Hidden Content

Marching Towards the Abyss...............

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by LEGION View Post
    You probably stop calling the guys who have fights & stay competitive 'Bitchsko'. Also the s before the k is completely unnecessary. If he loses to Valuev (if he makes it into the ring without hurting his back or discovering some smallprint in the contract that he has to take part in this whole 'boxing thing') are you gonna stick around Lefty?

I'll vouch for Lefty......he'll stick around. He talked alot of bullsh#t saying Hatton would kill Mayweather and he stuck around after Ricky french kissed the ring post He said Hatton would pummel Pac and came back and was really cool about it; congratulating the Pac fans. He's a good dude, just delusional about David "The Ditchdigger" Haye.
    I reckon Haye injures his right shoulder digging that ditch & can't fight for another 12 years.

Damn... this is terrible... I'm one of his FANS

El Kabong Guest

...I feel like I'm taunting a retard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at my sig. Haye IS the saviour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I reckon Haye injures his right shoulder digging that ditch & can't fight for another 12 years.

Damn... this is terrible... I'm one of his FANS

That just shows you aren't a fanboy{no offense Lefty, you know me and you are cool} I talk sh#t about Hatton, Pavlik, Margarita'{though I'm not a fan anymore} etc. No use getting blinded by a fighter; perspective is best. You know this.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Look at my sig. Haye IS the saviour
    Lefty i know you really like Haye , but why do you hate the Klitchko brothers ? i mean as far as I'm concerned they are pretty good professionals , both have power , and are top athletes.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

can you imagine the horror if haye actually did land a fluke punch over either brother and won the fight.

He`d probably retire their and then claiming he is the greatest heavyweight of all time, spend the proceeding 3-5 years bad mouthing every single heavyweight ensuring all he`d knock them out but can no longer manage to make the weight (despite their not being one) and how he has already acheived everything in his career (early 30s, 20 something fights)
    one dangerous horrible bloke

El Kabong Guest

....if he beats Valuev he may do just what you described.

I mean if Haye won't take what Vitali and Wlad are offering now after having 2 fights at heavyweight vs bums, then just imagine what ridiculous amount Haye will want if he beats Valuev!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The HW scene truly is pathetic.

I wish Vitali and Wlad would fight. I know they're brothers and all, but I don't think they understand how historically it would be a huge fight. Everyone would watch to see what would happen. At least it would bring some life to the division for what good that would do. And seeing their mom cry would be fun too.

Can I sue the HW division for being fraudulent
    it would be like when serena plays venus tho neither try that hard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post

The HW scene truly is pathetic.

I wish Vitali and Wlad would fight. I know they're brothers and all, but I don't think they understand how historically it would be a huge fight. Everyone would watch to see what would happen. At least it would bring some life to the division for what good that would do. And seeing their mom cry would be fun too.

Can I sue the HW division for being fraudulent
    it would be like when serena plays venus tho neither try that hard

Yeah; but Serena and Venus play like demons against each other now. They played ferociously at Wimbledon last month; Serena beat her ass But anyways; they have had years to get used to competing against each other; somehow I think you're right and Wlad and Vitali would end up hugging each other after 3 rounds. Too bad really; though Vitali would smash Wlad.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    ....if he beats Valuev he may do just what you described.

I mean if Haye won't take what Vitali and Wlad are offering now after having 2 fights at heavyweight vs bums, then just imagine what ridiculous amount Haye will want if he beats Valuev!!!
    Well if the truth be told Haye was getting 400k for the Wlad fight and handing over his next 4 fights to Wlads people, now imo thats quite ridiculous from the Klits part, now im not a huge Haye fan, but my problem is he new the terms from day one and he has just kept running his mouth, thats whats let him down.

Looking at it closer Haye should of done this in the beginning and then he would have more cards at the table, but I do find it difficult to understand why both Klits wont just fight him like they do with every other fighter they fight without all these ridiculous clauses.

But let me say again Haye has become pathetic with all his talk and not backing it up, like i said when he new the terms from the first Klit fight when he pulled out.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Well if the truth be told Haye was getting 400k for the Wlad fight and handing over his next 4 fights to Wlads people, now imo thats quite ridiculous from the Klits part, now im not a huge Haye fan, but my problem is he new the terms from day one and he has just kept running his mouth, thats whats let him down.

Looking at it closer Haye should of done this in the beginning and then he would have more cards at the table, but I do find it difficult to understand why both Klits wont just fight him like they do with every other fighter they fight without all these ridiculous clauses.

But let me say again Haye has become pathetic with all his talk and not backing it up, like i said when he new the terms from the first Klit fight when he pulled out.
    Was Haye a mandatory? Did he earn his shot? Did he prove himself a valueable commodity at heavyweight?

Then the contract equalled Haye's worth, it equaled what he brought to the table which is next to nothing.

Had David beat a top ten dangerous heavyweight that he SAID he was going to fight in impressive fashion before any negotiations with Wlad or Vitali then of course he would have gotten more money.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh and Judd burnstein is involved, interesting. Imagine the scenario: Valuev has to fight Ruiz, Ruiz wins, not only we would have a pathetic champion again in the person of "jab and grab" but Haye would get screwed big time, a real celestial retribution for a guy dodging the real champions and screwing around with his big mouth.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

Was Haye a mandatory? Did he earn his shot? Did he prove himself a valueable commodity at heavyweight?

Then the contract equalled Haye's worth, it equaled what he brought to the table which is next to nothing.

Had David beat a top ten dangerous heavyweight that he SAID he was going to fight in impressive fashion before any negotiations with Wlad or Vitali then of course he would have gotten more money.

Lyle you think tieing him up for his next 4 fights is reasnable??
    Your going on as if noone knows who Haye is, if he is some sort of novice who has no pulling power at all he was the ring undisputed 200lb champ who HBO are very much intrested in, If Haye didnt say what he did and just said im not figthing these two fools because its the Klits who are coming across more like the ones who dont really fancy the job, but Haye ran his mouth even though he new the deal from day one which was a joke. He got paid more than that for fighting man boobs Macrenelli.

Thread Information