Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Things you have learned in life that cuts time and makes things easier.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Things you have learned in life that cuts time and makes things easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Nagel View Post
    If you have any bread that has become too dry, microwave it with a cup of water and it'll take in some of the moisture.

For reheating pizza, microwave it a little bit, and then put some aluminum foil around it and then put it in the toaster so it's not soggy at all.
    Wonder what would happen if you hit dryed up bread with a steam iron?
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Things you have learned in life that cuts time and makes things easier.

Dont drink and drive in snowy roads. In the rain is fine but snow is when you just gotta realize how dangerous it is to drink and drive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    If your single.Own only two of every dish,silverware,mugs,pots and pans.Thats it.

Always use a catcher while mowing the grass and only edge on windy days.Teach the cat to use the doggy door and shite outside like ol' fido.

Excellent suggestion, another one is to stay single and not pay the cost of a divorce and then a costly second wedding ( and if you're really unlucky another divorce )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Stack the dishes and bowls as you wash them, then rinse. This reduces the amount of time you spend rinsing your hands before each time you confirm that the dish / bowl is thoroughly rinsed.

Leave the typing mistakes alone until your done with the page. Most of those errors can be fixed with spell-check faster than the time it takes for your to delete the word and re-type it.

If you have a gathering, serve different cups to people so it is easier to identify their cup and avoid having to clean a new one (assuming you are not using disposables).
    "Even Roy Jones was forced to 'Lean Back'"

- Fat Joe

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jamiebhoy View Post
    If your single.Own only two of every dish,silverware,mugs,pots and pans.Thats it.

Always use a catcher while mowing the grass and only edge on windy days.Teach the cat to use the doggy door and shite outside like ol' fido.

Excellent suggestion, another one is to stay single and not pay the cost of a divorce and then a costly second wedding ( and if you're really unlucky another divorce )
    I always thought (though I respect those for who it is important) that getting married never proves really your love, that love is proven in the little daily actions.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont wear underwear when on a date...it juzz makez it dat much faster. Alriite gigidi gigidi goo! haha...
    Lifes a wheel of fortune and its my turn to spin it. -Tupac Shakur

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The tin foil idea is a good one and I always use it for whenever I cook something in the oven.

When I was young I always wrote my essays and papers out by hand and then used a computer to type them up at the end. I now write directly onto the computer. It makes life much easier and I can keep track of quotes and shit far more efficiently.

I'm also a bit of a sad case in that I make a little list of things to do and then through the day I try to ensure that I do what I set out to do. Sometimes this fails miserably, but on the whole it does ensure that I do what I intended to do and don't forget huge swathes of things. My wife thinks that this is a bit weird, but I quite like it. It works for me.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jamiebhoy View Post

No doubt.Have always been a fan of living single,might be way to territorial for marriage .But I was engaged twice early on after school and think I sub consciously sabotaged the relationships.

Crazy thing,knew 5 buds who went through and made the jump.All the power to them but three had those divorces you speak of within a couple of years.Very messy.Its just not for everyone.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood View Post
    Got a bar fridge in my bedroom (yea that's right). No booze in it, mostly gatorade, water, orange juice etc, fruit and snacks. We have a laundry shoot just outside my door no one uses. I put a garbage basket at the bottom of it with bag to catch incoming. Barely have to leave my room if I don't want other then to poop.
    That's excellent youngblood my kind of lifestyle, although if I had a laundry shute outside my door I'd not bother with washing my clothes and instead stick a big bucket at the bottom, then you don't even need to leave your room to poop.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Always as in always save your important sh!t onto a stick or a disk and keep it somewhere fireproof.

A mate of mines son just had an open party a few nights ago,had his whole essay of months of work on his computer .someone changed everything on his computer, passwords the whole nine yards, he has to pay someone from Dell 400 bucks to come in and open it up cause the Id and serial number on the tape sticker had been worn off it too.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Always as in always save your important sh!t onto a stick or a disk and keep it somewhere fireproof.

A mate of mines son just had an open party a few nights ago,had his whole essay of months of work on his computer .someone changed everything on his computer, passwords the whole nine yards, he has to pay someone from Dell 400 bucks to come in and open it up cause the Id and serial number on the tape sticker had been worn off it too.
    I have three times lost a harddrive with devastating results.

I still forget to back up though, guess there is no teaching me

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    The tin foil idea is a good one and I always use it for whenever I cook something in the oven.

When I was young I always wrote my essays and papers out by hand and then used a computer to type them up at the end. I now write directly onto the computer. It makes life much easier and I can keep track of quotes and shit far more efficiently.

I'm also a bit of a sad case in that I make a little list of things to do and then through the day I try to ensure that I do what I set out to do. Sometimes this fails miserably, but on the whole it does ensure that I do what I intended to do and don't forget huge swathes of things. My wife thinks that this is a bit weird, but I quite like it. It works for me.
    Miles I use baking paper, not tin foil, tin foil is aluminum which they suspect causes Alzheimers in prolonged use.Tin foil for grilling is good. Frying on bbq plate,oven paper.

I can explain it.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Andre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Miles I use baking paper, not tin foil, tin foil is aluminum which they suspect causes Alzheimers in prolonged use.Tin foil for grilling is good. Frying on bbq plate,oven paper.
    Damn it! That's why I need to write down my daily plan and have prolonged lapses in memory!

I use a rack over the top of it so that the food is never touching the foil though, hopefully that has restricted the damage to my brain....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Apologize often. Even if you didn't do anything wrong. Your life will be easier and a whole lot more tolerable.
    Oops

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This site has some amazing tips for better wanking.

Sex with Food: How to Masturbate with Food

The food topics are my favourites, he recommends taking the head off a squid and cleaning the insides out then fucking into that for a great feeling, it even has that authentic fish aroma.

The weirdest one of all is this though, I'll copy and paste

Egg Beater
    I'm watching my cholesterol, so I only use the egg whites:
    When I masturbate I break 2 eggs (from the refrigerator) and lubricate my cock head, shaft and balls with the egg gel . I pour the remaining egg on the clean floor. Watching an erotic film I put my dick on the slippery floor. Then I play my dick freely on the floor and think of pussy. If you have extra remaining egg. pour it on your ass hole. It is really amazing

I think Clubber should give it a try and tell us if it really is all that.

Thread Information