Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: FLoyd: "mosley is a jealous steroid user"

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Shane will beat Floyd. That is why he is doing everything to avoid fighting him. Do not doubt Shane. He is a genuine ATG. Floyd is not.
    Floyd IS an ATG he just isn't world accepted like Shane. Shane ducked Mayweather twice already and people said Shane was done after the Wright fights and he struggled heavily against Mayorga in a fight where Emanuel Stewart changed his mind like 10 times as to who he felt was gonna win.

But Shane beats Margarito and now all of a sudden he's ready for Floyd? People go from done to "he is being ducked" when it comes to Mayweather don't they.

There's no way in hell Shane beats Floyd now, just accept it. Shane would be beaten like the rest. There's no way someone struggles with Mayorga outside of his weight class is going to beat Floyd Mayweather, margarito is no Mayweather. Shane would be getting hit a lot faster and a lot more often. When you have a willing target like Margarito you can look spectacular if you fight a smart fight which Shane did, but Mayweather isn't such a willing target and Shane would have issues with someone faster then he is. Mayweather has a jab as well and we've all seen how much jabs trouble Shane. If Cotto can outbox Mosley then Mayweather would wipe the floor with him at this point in his career.

That said, it's not to say that Mayweather was a greater fighter then Shane, maybe he is maybe isn't but at this point in Shane's career he isn't beating a Floyd Mayweather. Be realistic.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Mayweather is ducking Shane, its so that he can set up the biggest fight in boxing. I don't see that as taking the cowardly way out. Also if anyone is as dangerous, if not more so, than Mosley its the winner of COtto-Pacquiao. If Pacquiao can beat Cotto decisively or stop him then thats more than Mosley was able to do, and Manny has the same physical skills that MOsley has that would give FLoyd a difficult fight. If Cotto wins, he's already beaten Mosley, and I think his style is better suited against Floyd because he likes to come forward more, and the body is the easiest place to hit Floyd.

What I want is HBO to offer a little more money to a Berto-Mosley fight, that fight would really raise the winner's profile, and it could set up the winner of that to face the winner of Mayweather-Cotto/Pacquiao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shane will beat Floyd. That is why he is doing everything to avoid fighting him. Do not doubt Shane. He is a genuine ATG. Floyd is not.
    The Shane that was getting outboxed by a semi-motivated Mayorga? or the Shane that's my dad's age

Shane has weak jab, he's showed the jab solidly once in the past 5 years. Floyd wins easy UD against Mosley imo. Shanes got great power, best one-punch KO in the divison i think. but...he doesnt have the delivery to land anything of meaning on Mayweather.

+Power, great chin, fast in spot
    -Too old, style doesnt fit, and floyd beats him with maybe a little drama if the fans are lucky !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez The Killer View Post
    The Shane that was getting outboxed by a semi-motivated Mayorga? or the Shane that's my dad's age

Shane has weak jab, he's showed the jab solidly once in the past 5 years. Floyd wins easy UD against Mosley imo. Shanes got great power, best one-punch KO in the divison i think. but...he doesnt have the delivery to land anything of meaning on Mayweather.

+Power, great chin, fast in spot
    -Too old, style doesnt fit, and floyd beats him with maybe a little drama if the fans are lucky !
    If Judah caught floyd, shane will definitely catch him. And what I don't get is that everyone talks about how shane looked at 154 against mayorga who's been up to MW. Floyd didn't look great against 154 pound oscar who struggled against sturm, kayoed by bhop, and beat inactive mayorga.

And anyone that say mayorga was unmotivated need to watch the fight again.

Of all the guys that have a chance to beat floyd, shane because of his skills and experience has the best chance. Cotto will give a valiant effort but he'd lose decisively, manny would be beaten like gatti.. I think Floyd could beat both shane and cotto in the same year but that doesn't make it so. He has to actually do it to get credit for it.
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pathetic attempt at a windup

The issue was resolved long ago and mosley has nothing left to prove. These are the sort of statements that`ll just make mosley train that extra bit harder in order to take out the sports biggest windup merchant.

Floyd should feel gutted that an all american clash would result in a 100% fan favour for mosley and not a single person inside the MGM would wanna see floyd take out sugar!!
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

pathetic attempt at a windup

The issue was resolved long ago and mosley has nothing left to prove. These are the sort of statements that`ll just make mosley train that extra bit harder in order to take out the sports biggest windup merchant.

Floyd should feel gutted that an all american clash would result in a 100% fan favour for mosley and not a single person inside the MGM would wanna see floyd take out sugar!!
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Shane would get beat either way, but the steriod crap is overplayed, floyd cheats along with most athleates these days. Maybe he did in the past but i doubt shane would do that shit if he got this fight. Shane isn't garbage....but he wouldn't beat floyd not then on or off roids and sure as hell not now.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Thread Information