Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Manny Pacquiao Pre Maddonna???

I was watching 24/7 episode 1 yesterday and watching Freddie Roach having to persuade Pac to move camps and so on and i can't help but think since his wins over De La Hoya and Hatton he is becoming a bit of a pre maddonna and is up his own arse. He is starting to believe his own hype could he come unravelled vs Cotto because of this. I have always like Pac but i must admit im starting to go off him a bit.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pacquiao Pre Maddonna???

Maybe, maybe not.

The trouble with the 24/7 is that what we see is very selective and it's easy to put a slant on things. Maybe that's how Manny is more often now or maybe they caught him at an off moment. We all have moments when we snap or aren't doing what we should be.

So, all in all I'm not so sure. The 24/7 suggests or implies so, but I don't know how much of this to take at face value.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

But Freddie don't like him playing Basketball before a fight and when he is in training yet Pacquiao now plays Basketball and he wanted him to swap camps before they ended up stuck their yet Pac waited till last minute and till Freddie threatened to quit before he agreed to move. Seems to me like he is getting a bit big for his boots and it seems like he has more hangers on than ever before.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who really cares as long as he comes to fight and puts on a good show. Almost every successful athlete out there is a prima donna or for that matter most people that are highly successful in their field.

The guy in Miles sig is also another prima donna in the sport.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac will stop Cotto thats all that matters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wouldnt put much stock into any of that. Pac and cotto could be fight of the year, and pac will end up stopping him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He did start fighting professionally really young, but Like a Virgin came out when he was only six years old!
    To the brave belong all things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Pac will stop Cotto thats all that matters.
    lol watching Lurch get put on queer street was funny as phuk.
    In that gif he reminds me of a giant monster in a video game

It deserves a video clownage remake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

They did kind of make Pac look like he wasn't taking Roach seriously and was going to do what he wanted to do, even if it was against his trainers wishes.... But if you look at it I think they draw that sort of stuff out of Roach, and Roach is never one to shy away from sharing his true feelings on ANYTHING, so they can build drama between Roach and anyone...

It was funny the scene where Pac is with the Politician and Roach comes straight up to interrupt them and is like "i'm going dude"..

I've been in a situation where i'm waiting for someone, and they have a genuine reason to stay somewhere, and I have a genuine reason to leave.. And you try to consolidate those things together by waiting and giving them the time they want, but eventually you just gotta say, "hey, i'm off.. You told me you were coming an hour ago, but if you wanna sit here, fine.."

Pac's eye roll like "Yeah Roach dude, just go.. I was only going to be another 30 mins, but your like a dog with a bone, so you just get going and i'll catch up..."

I think he has a bit of that wanker manager rubbing off on him... He seems like an ass kissing douche who is incredibly good at hugging the nuts of the ONE person who pays them, and is brilliant at convincing that one person how much they need them around, but then has no intention of getting along with anyone else...

But in the end whatever, Pac get's what he needs from each person, juggles it, then as long as he comes in to the ring 100% then nothing else matters....

It's funny the contrast of people Cotto has around him compared to guys like Mayweather.. Mayweather keeps all the guys who only care about money etc, and that's all he appears to be about and it would be hard to have any depth to you when that is the company you keep... Cotto keeps great guys who would still be by his side if he was a club fighter with zero dollars....
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Thread Information