So Pac did it again! The man is a phenomenon. I've never seen anything like him, his speed is just incredible and he has carried his power up in weight with him better than anybody since... Tommy Hearns?? Cotto looked like he'd been shot after that knockdown in the fourth. And I must take my hat off to the great Peurto Rican, he was downright lively for the first four or five rounds, and despite resembling an Italian tank for the last four - he is one of the gutsiest guys going around - well fought Miguel.

So, we are lucky to have not one, but two of the greatest fighters in history going around at this very time. The buzz saw aggression and power of Pacquiao, the defensive wizardry, speed and counterpunching of Floyd.

AND IT LOOKS AS THOUGH ALL ECONOMIC INDICATORS POINT TO A FIGHT BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM BEING MADE.

You try and pick a winner and you go round and round in circles. They are streets ahead of the pack, and they are on a collision course towards each other. The winner? Boxing fans. These two will bring out the best in each other, it's going to be one for the ages. I think it will dead set be the best fight I'll ever see, I think the styles mesh that well. We'll need the super slow mo for the highlights in this one, this fight will look like a blur!!

Good time to be alive gentlemen, good time to be alive