Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: I did put some links to download Cotto-Pacman on the sharing board.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default I did put some links to download Cotto-Pacman on the sharing board.

I've found links, 3 options to download the fight, don't know how long they'll be there so go for it before it disappears, it is in the thread where somebody asked for it.

Give me love forever.

Friendly yours.

Nameless.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: I did put some links to download Cotto-Pacman on the sharing board.

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

mmm wierd , cant access that forum section, can you please just pm me the links? thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I forwarded the dude above a link... I thought that you needed a certain post count to even get into this section? hmmm maybe not actually..
    ~ He thinks he's a Tornado,,,... F'ckn real Tornado is comin'...! ~Hidden Content

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizaster View Post
    I forwarded the dude above a link... I thought that you needed a certain post count to even get into this section? hmmm maybe not actually..
    I think so, 300 for the hidden board and I think 1000 for the sharing one or something like this. I didn't think about it at the moment where I made my post and realized the guy had one post only so perhaps I shouldn't have said nothing... Thanks to Big H for correcting my mistake and redirecting the post here.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    I think so, 300 for the hidden board and I think 1000 for the sharing one or something like this. I didn't think about it at the moment where I made my post and realized the guy had one post only so perhaps I shouldn't have said nothing... Thanks to Big H for correcting my mistake and redirecting the post here.
    Yup the poster above posted in this thread before I moved into into here

2 reasons

1.) We don't want to advertise that we are file sharing
    2.) We want the file sharing board to be available to established members and not people with a few posts

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post

2 reasons

2.) We want the file sharing board to be available to established members and not people with a few posts
    Which sounds quite brilliant to avoid potential problems and to make sure that peoples sharing these files will do it intelligently, the reasons are quite clear, it's just me who had a dumb moment and who just wanted to make sure that peoples could notice I did find some links for the fight.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H View Post

2 reasons

Which sounds quite brilliant to avoid potential problems and to make sure that peoples sharing these files will do it intelligently, the reasons are quite clear, it's just me who had a dumb moment and who just wanted to make sure that peoples could notice I did find some links for the fight.
    Not a problem mate

Thread Information