Hi all, just probing amongst people everywhere an idea. I have a website at
Its coming...
It is in its most basic stages but heres the 'pitch' as such lol.

Id quite like it to become a website on the same lines as
sp!ked: humanity is underrated - if you know it. With the insidefighting meaning well - fighting from the inside lol, inside Britain. However i have a few problems -

1. I am terrible at website design, html etc and cant seen to upload templates
2. I need to find writers and people who could give me advice on this which would help make it a success
3. Im sure a few more as well lol, BUT if any of you could help with anything or would be interested in writing articles (english, scottish,welsh, irish, american, australian i dont care!) - unpaid (at the start anyway hopefully! lol) I would greatly appreciate it.
To give you a background on myself -
I'm twenty, go to Southampton Solent university, take Law with European Studies and am in my second year. If we got the site up and running i would post notices at university etc and hopefully get some reviews from the odd source as well. I am young but love politics and believe i know a good deal about it! I am pretty conservative ninety percent of the time. Anyway, any questions just message me or post on this thread as i realise this probably doesn't cover to much in the overall scheme of things!