Thread: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

Quote Originally Posted by Intazzz View Post
    I've been giving blood for drug test many times and try sex many times too. So I know. That's base of being me.
    Why have you given blood for drug screens?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good thread!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    I was defending Pac earlier in this thread, but now I'm not so sure. By refusing point blank to go along with the testing suggested by Mayweather does make him appear somewhat guilty. It's insane that a fight of this magnitude is failing to materialise because one guy is refusing a blood test.

Huh? Pacquiao is not refusing. Pacquiao is willing to give urine 24/7 and willing to give his blood after the fight not before the fight. Giving blood is like having SEX. Boxers don't take sex in their training. It makes you weak.
    He is trying to manipulate when the blood tests are taken. There is no good reason why the testing cannot be random. In this respect he is refusing to comply with what IMO is a sound and reasoned proposal by the Mayweather team. I don't really equate giving blood with the act of copulation, but maybe that's just me. It has been argued already that the inconvenience of giving a little bit of blood a few times during camp, is really going to have very little effect upon Manny's training regime. It's a weak excuse.
    Regardless of what fighter wants in the scheduling details for testing, what is it that would not show up in testing after the fight that random test could show? (nothing that wouldn't show up randomly) There is no point to random testing other than to disrupt a routine. In any application it's purpose and intent is to disrupt and not to catch.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post

Huh? Pacquiao is not refusing. Pacquiao is willing to give urine 24/7 and willing to give his blood after the fight not before the fight. Giving blood is like having SEX. Boxers don't take sex in their training. It makes you weak.
    He is trying to manipulate when the blood tests are taken. There is no good reason why the testing cannot be random. In this respect he is refusing to comply with what IMO is a sound and reasoned proposal by the Mayweather team. I don't really equate giving blood with the act of copulation, but maybe that's just me. It has been argued already that the inconvenience of giving a little bit of blood a few times during camp, is really going to have very little effect upon Manny's training regime. It's a weak excuse.
    Regardless of what fighter wants in the scheduling details for testing, what is it that would not show up in testing after the fight that random test could show? (nothing that wouldn't show up randomly) There is no point to random testing other than to disrupt a routine. In any application it's purpose and intent is to disrupt and not to catch.
    From what I understand EPO for example is out of your system in a few days while it's effects last for a week or longer. That is aperfectly good example to answer your question
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was defending Pac earlier in this thread, but now I'm not so sure. By refusing point blank to go along with the testing suggested by Mayweather does make him appear somewhat guilty. It's insane that a fight of this magnitude is failing to materialise because one guy is refusing a blood test.

Fukking virgin.

Intazzz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post

Fukking virgin.

lol here you go.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It depends on the athlete. If your superstitious it will affect you psychologically. It makes you psychologically damage. Every athlete have unique superstitious. In my experience I give blood and it makes me feel weak. That's being me. I don't know it depends on the person.

Again is a psychologically thing and its hard to take that out.
    I don't know if this is just me but I almost fainted last time I saw a small amount blood coming from my feet.

I personally don't like blood test. I guess it's also true with Pac.

Anyway, pac had already agreed to a blood test before and after the fight. If a blood test is taken after the fight isn't it enough to prove that someone is clean?

I'm personally on the belief that Mayweather is afraid of Pac as he was afraid of Cotto and Margarito. he will avoid Pac as much as possible and divert the blame on Pac.

I have already sensed that this will be Mayweather's strategy and boy, I was not wrong.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post

From what I understand EPO for example is out of your system in a few days while it's effects last for a week or longer. That is a perfectly good example to answer your question
    Well... not really! In fact testing for EPO using blood is actually just to determine if Urine testing is warranted. Using blood they only check to see if there an unusual blood profile, where as with Urine they check for the presents of the EPO drug itself. Point is, with a blood test, nothing other than an unusual blood profile would show up. (If EPO was actually being used) That also includes testing the blood right after the fight since "it's effects last for a week or longer".

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From what I understand EPO for example is out of your system in a few days while it's effects last for a week or longer. That is a perfectly good example to answer your question
    Well... not really! In fact testing for EPO using blood is actually just to determine if Urine testing is warranted. Using blood they only check to see if there an unusual blood profile, where as with Urine they check for the presents of the EPO drug itself. Point is, with a blood test, nothing other than an unusual blood profile would show up. (If EPO was actually being used) That also includes testing the blood right after the fight since "it's effects last for a week or longer".
    That confirms it. MAYWEATHER is afraid of the Pac for asking that ridiculous blood testing. Pac agreed to a blood testing before and after the fight. what more does he want now?

WE need someone who's really knowledgeable about this testing and let him speak to Gayweather.

It's clear that gayweather is trying to divert the blame on Pac. He's afraid of Pac and it's crystal clear to me now.

If mayweather doesn't change his stand on this and sign the contract, then it's obvious that he doesn't want to fight pac.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

From what I understand EPO for example is out of your system in a few days while it's effects last for a week or longer. That is aperfectly good example to answer your question

weird thing with EPO is its effects are like extreme altitude training it does the same thing, however if cycled correctly surely they can make sure his RBC levels are about consistant with plaubsible limits from altitude training ? this could be a reason that they want certain tests rather than random ....

also would his rbc's be lower after the fight anyway .... making it hard to detect

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post

That confirms it. MAYWEATHER is afraid of the Pac for asking that ridiculous blood testing. Pac agreed to a blood testing before and after the fight. what more does he want now?

WE need someone who's really knowledgeable about this testing and let him speak to Gayweather.

It's clear that gayweather is trying to divert the blame on Pac. He's afraid of Pac and it's crystal clear to me now.

If mayweather doesn't change his stand on this and sign the contract, then it's obvious that he doesn't want to fight pac.
    your ignorent to say any profesional fighter is 'afraid'

and why should he change his stand... so pac can carry on with his juicing if that is what he is doing.... maybe pac should change his stand over the weight limit fines and the gloves.... or perhaps he is afraid ? of course i dont believe that but by your way of working things out it seems a reasonable conclusion to make

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton View Post

and why should he change his stand... so pac can carry on with his juicing if that is what he is doing.... maybe pac should change his stand over the weight limit fines and the gloves.... or perhaps he is afraid ? of course i dont believe that but by your way of working things out it seems a reasonable conclusion to make
    Gayweather ducked Cotto and Margarito. What can you conclude about it?

It seems that you're the one whose ignorant in boxing. There have been many boxers who have intentionally ducked their most feared opponents.

If you ask me who are these then that confirms how ignorant you are.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It seems that you're the one whose ignorant in boxing. There have been many boxers who have intentionally ducked their most feared opponents.

unlike you i dont have a one track mind and concentrate on just one fighter, i am a boxing fan not a fan of one particualar guy

you dont reach that level by being scared, the 'most feared' tag is media hype that you obviouslly fall for, risk and reward come in to it, why did pac not fight guzman when he had the chance, why did he pick david diaz over the true lw champ nate campbell...... same thing they didnt bring in enough $$ to justify the risk, its not good for the sport but that is the way it is im afraid

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

unlike you i dont have a one track mind and concentrate on just one fighter, i am a boxing fan not a fan of one particualar guy

you dont reach that level by being scared, the 'most feared' tag is media hype that you obviouslly fall for, risk and reward come in to it, why did pac not fight guzman when he had the chance, why did he pick david diaz over the true lw champ nate campbell...... same thing they didnt bring in enough $$ to justify the risk, its not good for the sport but that is the way it is im afraid
    what chance against guzman are you talking about? guzman was an unknown fighter during that time and Pac was like demolishing legends( Barrera and Morales) then.

Pac fought 3 to 2 times a year and all of them towards achieving a goal. To win belts in as many divisions as possible.

nate campbell as the true lw champ? how about Juan Diaz and Casamayor ( The Ring title holder) who were also champions then? I thought Juan was the man during that time. I could remember it well and no one's talking of Campbell as the true lw champ then.

So again, what chances are you talking about?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what chance against guzman are you talking about? guzman was an unknown fighter during that time and Pac was like demolishing legends( Barrera and Morales) then.

Pac fought 3 to 2 times a year and all of them towards achieving a goal. To win belts in as many divisions as possible.

nate campbell as the true lw champ? how about Juan Diaz and Casamayor ( The Ring title holder) who were also champions then? I thought Juan was the man during that time. I could remember it well and no one's talking of Campbell as the true lw champ then.

So again, what chances are you talking about?
    campbell had already beat the #1 Lw in diaz at that point, casamayor was showing blatent signs of being past, and pac picked the weakest champion in that division

calling guzman an unknown shows a lack of interest in anyone other than pac , guzman called pac out following the barrera rematch, but he instead moved up to fight david diaz...

Thread Information