Thread: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post

unlike you i dont have a one track mind and concentrate on just one fighter, i am a boxing fan not a fan of one particualar guy

you dont reach that level by being scared, the 'most feared' tag is media hype that you obviouslly fall for, risk and reward come in to it, why did pac not fight guzman when he had the chance, why did he pick david diaz over the true lw champ nate campbell...... same thing they didnt bring in enough $$ to justify the risk, its not good for the sport but that is the way it is im afraid
    what chance against guzman are you talking about? guzman was an unknown fighter during that time and Pac was like demolishing legends( Barrera and Morales) then.

Pac fought 3 to 2 times a year and all of them towards achieving a goal. To win belts in as many divisions as possible.

nate campbell as the true lw champ? how about Juan Diaz and Casamayor ( The Ring title holder) who were also champions then? I thought Juan was the man during that time. I could remember it well and no one's talking of Campbell as the true lw champ then.

So again, what chances are you talking about?
    campbell had already beat the #1 Lw in diaz at that point, casamayor was showing blatent signs of being past, and pac picked the weakest champion in that division

calling guzman an unknown shows a lack of interest in anyone other than pac , guzman called pac out following the barrera rematch, but he instead moved up to fight david diaz...
    Pac picked up the weakest guy because he is testing waters at 135. He is a former 106 pnder for God's sake! And please don't say that david is some puny. Pac is just that good but to say the least david is a strong fighter and a c-class at best. What you should realize is pac went up against a heavier opponent in a championship fight while testing waters at 135.
    And pac afraid of campbell? Lol. It seems you have forgotten what a bum peden did to him. What more if that was pac. Pac toys with nate easily.
    Guzman? Funeka just showed that he can be hurt. And just by jabs? Manny has a lot than jabs to hurt guz. Funeka just exposed how overrated this guy was.
    The moment pac ko'ed cotto, you should'nt bring up guzman, campbell, juan diaz or anybody which pac did'nt faced back then. You should'nt just should'nt. Rule of thumb.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mad_takamura View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brucelee View Post

what chance against guzman are you talking about? guzman was an unknown fighter during that time and Pac was like demolishing legends( Barrera and Morales) then.

Pac fought 3 to 2 times a year and all of them towards achieving a goal. To win belts in as many divisions as possible.

nate campbell as the true lw champ? how about Juan Diaz and Casamayor ( The Ring title holder) who were also champions then? I thought Juan was the man during that time. I could remember it well and no one's talking of Campbell as the true lw champ then.

So again, what chances are you talking about?
    campbell had already beat the #1 Lw in diaz at that point, casamayor was showing blatent signs of being past, and pac picked the weakest champion in that division

calling guzman an unknown shows a lack of interest in anyone other than pac , guzman called pac out following the barrera rematch, but he instead moved up to fight david diaz...
    Pac picked up the weakest guy because he is testing waters at 135. He is a former 106 pnder for God's sake! And please don't say that david is some puny. Pac is just that good but to say the least david is a strong fighter and a c-class at best. What you should realize is pac went up against a heavier opponent in a championship fight while testing waters at 135.
    And pac afraid of campbell? Lol. It seems you have forgotten what a bum peden did to him. What more if that was pac. Pac toys with nate easily.
    Guzman? Funeka just showed that he can be hurt. And just by jabs? Manny has a lot than jabs to hurt guz. Funeka just exposed how overrated this guy was.
    The moment pac ko'ed cotto, you should'nt bring up guzman, campbell, juan diaz or anybody which pac did'nt faced back then. You should'nt just should'nt. Rule of thumb.

when he was 16 for fuck sake, he is now 30 years old, have you seen how thin he looked at 106 lb?? i love how pac fans go on about him being 106 back in the day but also use weight draining as an excuse for his losses, obviously he wasnt meant to be that weight to start with

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

when he was 16 for fuck sake, he is now 30 years old, have you seen how thin he looked at 106 lb?? i love how pac fans go on about him being 106 back in the day but also use weight draining as an excuse for his losses, obviously he wasnt meant to be that weight to start with

I was 7lb something when I was born, look how I've grown. I wonder what pac weighed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Find in my post that i was sour graping his loses because he was weight drained. Any post. Don't label me with them. For me pac's losses are inexcusable. I'm not like some pachaters out there, who find every lame excuse for all the opponents pac has beaten.
    Hmmm i wonder who are those hypocrites out there. hmmm..
    Last edited by mad_takamura; 12-26-2009 at 10:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Howlin Mad Missy View Post

I was 7lb something when I was born, look how I've grown. I wonder what pac weighed?
    I thought it was Top Rank and Roach that picked Diaz for Pacquiao since Diaz is also a Top Rank guy. Same as they picked Cotto. They were talking about that fight even before the rematch with Marquez because it was difficult for Pac to make weight at 130. I was hoping he'd fight campbell, but Diaz was a bigger draw.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ER-101 View Post

I thought it was Top Rank and Roach that picked Diaz for Pacquiao since Diaz is also a Top Rank guy. Same as they picked Cotto. They were talking about that fight even before the rematch with Marquez because it was difficult for Pac to make weight at 130. I was hoping he'd fight campbell, but Diaz was a bigger draw.
    no not really, Campbell had just beaten Juan Diaz, and Casamayor was still the ring and lineal champ, all of those 3 names were/are bigger than David Diaz (especially anywhere outside of Chicago, bet Juan Diaz would even be the crowd favorite there), David Diaz had gotten a gift decision against a shot Morales and barely got by with a draw against a journeyman, Roach and Pacquiao picked David Diaz cause he was the easiest of the bunch and also had a strap, end of

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post

no not really, Campbell had just beaten Juan Diaz, and Casamayor was still the ring and lineal champ, all of those 3 names were/are bigger than David Diaz (especially anywhere outside of Chicago, bet Juan Diaz would even be the crowd favorite there), David Diaz had gotten a gift decision against a shot Morales and barely got by with a draw against a journeyman, Roach and Pacquiao picked David Diaz cause he was the easiest of the bunch and also had a strap, end of
    That is strategic if you'll tell me. But if you ask me that what if pac chose campbell, juan, or casa..pac would swipe the floor with them. End of.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

That is strategic if you'll tell me. But if you ask me that what if pac chose campbell, juan, or casa..pac would swipe the floor with them. End of.
    but he didn't, he didn't have the balls to take on one of the top dogs, or even Marquez for the 3rd time, he tucked ass and ran, just like he's doing now, so much for Mayweather being the runner HAHAHAHAHA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but he didn't, he didn't have the balls to take on one of the top dogs, or even Marquez for the 3rd time, he tucked ass and ran, just like he's doing now, so much for Mayweather being the runner HAHAHAHAHA
    What the. That post needs a little bit of maturing in your part el.
    Why would pac won't have the balls to swipe the floor when there is only one year to test himself as the henry armstrong of this generation. Don't be blind. Read through my sentences and don't let your hatred enbitter you. There are 3 reasons why. Remember timeline is important to get through my point.
    1. Money. High risk high reward.
    2. To redcarpet a pbf showdown by fighting the common opponents and his ducked opponent in your idol cotto.
    3. To capture history by winning 7 belts,( to some 5 ) in different divisions.
    Can pac squeeze a fight with campbell, casa or juan during that year? How long has been in 135? LESS THAN A YEAR. Then you expect pac to squeeze campbell, guz, juan diaz, jmm, on that year alone
    Pac fought david diaz after claiming the sf. belt. against jmm. That was a grueling one. You expect pac to fight juan, casa, or campbell right away after that 2nd fight with jmm? Even if pac would swipe the floor with the fighters you mentioned he ducked, imo, he still has to test waters at 135. A tune up against the 135 wbc champ? Not bad is'nt it?
    After that pac can choose easy pickings from the division. Then an offer he can't refuse came. The right to battle golden spoiled brat hoya. Would you trade a fight against hoya to a fight with campbell, casa, a 3rd fight with jmm, diaz? Now i hear that brain of yours finally working. Or do i have to use symbolism. $$$$$$$$
    That fight was fought on 147 pnds. on that same year.This is the start of the pbf conspiracies. Some of us posters predicted that, as well as taking on hoya, this will be a chance to force pbf out of retirement and stir up anticipation. So the fights against hatton and cotto followed through. Hatton fought with pbf. Cotto was avoided by pbf. All of this are connected to red carpet a showdown of p4p #1 fighters in the world: former and current. (pbf and pac.)
    Where on this timeline of events can you squeeze those fighters pac ducked? Now answer that wise guy.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why would pac won't have the balls to swipe the floor when there is only one year to test himself as the henry armstrong of this generation. Don't be blind. Read through my sentences and don't let your hatred enbitter you. There are 3 reasons why. Remember timeline is important to get through my point.
    2. To redcarpet a pbf showdown by fighting the common opponents and his ducked opponent in your idol cotto.
    Can pac squeeze a fight with campbell, casa or juan during that year? How long has been in 135? LESS THAN A YEAR. Then you expect pac to squeeze campbell, guz, juan diaz, jmm, on that year alone
    Pac fought david diaz after claiming the sf. belt. against jmm. That was a grueling one. You expect pac to fight juan, casa, or campbell right away after that 2nd fight with jmm? Even if pac would swipe the floor with the fighters you mentioned he ducked, imo, he still has to test waters at 135. A tune up against the 135 wbc champ? Not bad is'nt it?
    After that pac can choose easy pickings from the division. Then an offer he can't refuse came. The right to battle golden spoiled brat hoya. Would you trade a fight against hoya to a fight with campbell, casa, a 3rd fight with jmm, diaz? Now i hear that brain of yours finally working. Or do i have to use symbolism. $$$$$$$$
    That fight was fought on 147 pnds. on that same year.This is the start of the pbf conspiracies. Some of us posters predicted that, as well as taking on hoya, this will be a chance to force pbf out of retirement and stir up anticipation. So the fights against hatton and cotto followed through. Hatton fought with pbf. Cotto was avoided by pbf. All of this are connected to red carpet a showdown of p4p #1 fighters in the world: former and current. (pbf and pac.)
    Where on this timeline of events can you squeeze those fighters pac ducked? Now answer that wise guy.
    don't let your queer eye love (or maybe just lust) for Pacquiao overwhelm you, the guy is holding up the fight, and hell it's not hard to jump divisions if you're juicing lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

don't let your queer eye love (or maybe just lust) for Pacquiao overwhelm you, the guy is holding up the fight, and hell it's not hard to jump divisions if you're juicing lol
    Jump in to conclusions proves that you wet your pants trying to troll pacfans. You don't actually believe in the phrase: "innocent until proven guilty? " LOL. That just proves that you're that ignorant to the ways of the law. That's easy for you to say but it's not really proven is'nt it? And you didn't answered my question but instead retorted to name calling. How pathetic!
    end.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cool Re: Manny Pacquiao is Not on Steroids or PEDS... Plain and Very Simple

Jump in to conclusions proves that you wet your pants trying to troll pacfans. You don't actually believe in the phrase: "innocent until proven guilty? " LOL. That just proves that you're that ignorant to the ways of the law. That's easy for you to say but it's not really proven is'nt it? And you didn't answered my question but instead retorted to name calling. How pathetic!
    end.

Please remember that next time you're calling someone predatorhead or whatever it was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

end.

Please remember that next time you're calling someone predatorhead or whatever it was.
    He is'nt on this forums is'nt he? Unless you're him secretly pretending you're fat and wear glasses.
    And you guys like to call us pacfans blind nut huggers.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Find in my post that i was sour graping his loses because he was weight drained. Any post. Don't label me with them. For me pac's losses are inexcusable. I'm not like some pachaters out there, who find every lame excuse for all the opponents pac has beaten.
    Hmmm i wonder who are those hypocrites out there. hmmm..
    http://ratonland.org/img/articles/bunny-pancake.gif
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Dont know about anyone else but these posts are starting to get repetitive. Everyones got their own opinion so theres only one way of proving ones honesty and thats to take a simple test and put it to bed. Its not as if hes Jason trying to find a golden fleece or anything. Quick test, bish bash bosh , settled.

Thread Information