Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto jumping on board...

Quote Originally Posted by levi#1BoxingFan View Post
    Do us all a favor and stop posting violent demise. You continually place blame on Pacquiao with no PROOF! INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! Thats the law of the land. "Hey everyone, Violent Demise is a Child Molester. I can't really prove it but I just know he is! He should be locked up in jail for life for molesting those little kids! Drop your pants so we can get a genital exam." It's not to fun to be on the recieving end of accusations ESPECIALLY whens theres no evidence whatsoever to show for it. Based on your ideology, you Violent Demise are a child molestor!
    No doubt VD would do his upmost to prove he wasn't a child molester, whether it be some kinda lie detector test or whatever, and that's exactly what everyone is getting at, Pacquiao has been given the oppurtunity to prove all these accusations wrong, but he isn't taking it.. what is that suppose to tell us? If a criminal doesn't turn up to a court case, what does that tell us?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Cotto jumping on board...

Quote Originally Posted by levi#1BoxingFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    No doubt. Cotto is a man of great integrity. He did not deserve to get beaten up by a steroid pumping cheater like Pacquiao. That decision should be overturned into a no-contest. Just like all of Pacquiao wins going all the way back to the Hector Velazquez win.

Do us all a favor and stop posting violent demise. You continually place blame on Pacquiao with no PROOF! INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! Thats the law of the land. "Hey everyone, Violent Demise is a Child Molester. I can't really prove it but I just know he is! He should be locked up in jail for life for molesting those little kids! Drop your pants so we can get a genital exam." It's not to fun to be on the recieving end of accusations ESPECIALLY whens theres no evidence whatsoever to show for it. Based on your ideology, you Violent Demise are a child molestor!
    Thats way too harsh man, pac has been accused of being a drug cheat. Too take it as far as accusing someone (jokingly) of the most despicable crime known to man, just due too an opinion is way below the belt. Take off a point judges.
    I REFUSE TO ENTER A BATTLE OF WITS WITH SOMEONE WHO IS UNARMED

Thread Information