Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The harsh reality of what Pacquiao was trying to do... before Floyd called him out.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The harsh reality of what Pacquiao was trying to do... before Floyd called him ou

Quote Originally Posted by pacQ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    all baseless accusations. JUDGE JURY EXECUTIONERS
    Do you have anything more enlightened to add to this discusion?
    still cant get over ricky hatton flat-out cold right in the middle of the ring rockstar eh mate? bloodyeffingbloody limey!?
    That's a no then.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Was New York, Cali most recently to present
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The harsh reality of what Pacquiao was trying to do... before Floyd called him ou

Quote Originally Posted by The Congressman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton View Post

If that's the case then the NSAC should just microcheck Manny's body for multiple needle scars, just like what the crime experts do with junkies.

why not just take a blood test .... its easier and quicker than a full body check

also what is to stop manny refusing this also ?

the most important fact being that.... this isnt sumat the NSAC do
    I disagree. I'm just basing on the thread starter's claim here with his 30+ steroid shots in a row theory. If Manny has been or will be doing that, then a full body check process is easier and quicker.

The size of the needles are very tiny and there are so many areas on the body to inject this shit. It won't leave scars. Research things before you spout out things. Junkies are usually injecting into the same sites over and over using the same veins and injecting into veins builds up scar tissue much more quickly. You can inject HGH into thighs, butt, arms, calves,chest subcutaneously or in the muscle
    McGirt recalling the minute break between the 9th round of the Ward fight "He said, 'Help me stand up and I'll finish the fight.'"

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post

Do you have anything more enlightened to add to this discusion?
    still cant get over ricky hatton flat-out cold right in the middle of the ring rockstar eh mate? bloodyeffingbloody limey!?
    That's a no then.
    Haha, you got there before me.

bloodyeffingbloody limey? I have to say that I have never been called that before. Impressive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

before this whole fiasco most of us are boxing fansf, some fanboys of any fighter and some just annoying. after mayweather sr. said pac was using PEDS some of us evolved from being boxing experts to steroid experts. how credible could loudmouth mayweather sr be besides the fact the he was busted for drug trafficking before?
    "speed is the essence of war"
    sun tzu-art of war

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by josef4334 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmanhatton View Post

I disagree. I'm just basing on the thread starter's claim here with his 30+ steroid shots in a row theory. If Manny has been or will be doing that, then a full body check process is easier and quicker.
    a blood test takes a very short amount of time, a few seconds, a full body check will take longer if done correctly.... also thats assuming he is using an injectable form.... oral forms are available for most drugs so that maybe shouldnt be ruled out

and if they did find needle marks... what does that prove? could be anything being injected ... doesnt give the name of said drug... if it is illegal or not and can be argued to be something innocent easilly enough
    see, this is where a lot of people are mixed up. camp mayweather doesnt want A blood test. they want random blood tests!meaning they could wake u up late at night to take it or even take it when manny is walking to the ring. manny never refused a blood test. he refuses the random testing. im not defending that decision of his. im just clarifying what seems to be confusing a lot of people here.
    incorrect

they had stated the random tests would be taken anytime up to 48 hours before the fight, its only the same thing all olympians have to go through and i for one have never seen anyone tested just as they are walkin over towards the starting blocks or limbering up for their long jumpe ....

and we know why that is

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nobody is talking about the accusations that Sr. made (MONTHS ago too I might add) including Pac who is only now responding to be being backed into a corner.

It doesn't matter how credible what Senior says or doesn't say is... it's Pac's actions that are drawing suspiscion to him.

Floyd Senior said months ago that he thought Manny was using and the majority of boxing fans snubbed it... and Manny didn't even care, I don't even fake he made an official statement etc... just let it bounce off him.

Now all of a sudden he is between a $40m shaped Rock and a strict PED testing hard place... only now does he get upset over allegations and defimation of character?

All you've been asked to do is comply to a test that the other competitor will be too.

More and more to me it seems like Pac has been completely out manovoured and trapped by team Mayweather, he knew Floyd Sr's allegations meant nothing.... they didn't prove anything so he wasn't bothered, correct drug testing would prove something (good or bad) about his character... and now he decides to get upset?

Tell me that doesn't stink.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by josef4334 View Post
    before this whole fiasco most of us are boxing fansf, some fanboys of any fighter and some just annoying. after mayweather sr. said pac was using PEDS some of us evolved from being boxing experts to steroid experts. how credible could loudmouth mayweather sr be besides the fact the he was busted for drug trafficking before?
    i do believe it was the pac fans saying stupid stuff such as how can manny be on steroids when his 'urine tests' come back clean.... steroid experts indeed

and who cares about mayweather sr. s past, do you have such things to say about malinaggi, cintron and berto ?

Thread Information