Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

If this is true. Floyd and Pac's last and future opponent would look like this.

Floyd :

Last fight : Juan Manuel Marquez @144 (Previous fight was 135)
    upcoming : Nate Campbell @ (Previous fight was 140)

Pac :

Last fight : Miguel Cotto @145 (Previous fight was 147)
    upcoming : Joshua Clottey (Previous fight was 147)

Now tell me how do you rate floyd and pac's opponents.
    Last edited by miron_lang; 01-12-2010 at 04:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Floyd Mayweather fighting Nate Campbell?

Quote Originally Posted by miron_lang View Post

Floyd :

Pac :

Mayweather could probably fight bigger guys too, if he was on as many PED's as Pac.

Pac ran from Floyd so what does that tell you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by eagle View Post

Floyd :

Pac :

Mayweather could probably fight bigger guys too, if he was on as many PED's as Pac.

hahahahahahahahahahah

Pactards : FACTS
    Floyd Fans : IMAGINATION

Am i getting no chalenge here? cmon now to the real Floyd fans stand up and defend your fighter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd :

Pac :

hahahahahahahahahahah

Am i getting no chalenge here? cmon now to the real Floyd fans stand up and defend your fighter.
    Ok explain why Pac wont fight Marquez again? Explain why Pac didnt fight Dela Hoya at 154? Explain why pac made cotto come down in weight? So mayweather is making guys bulk up and pac is making guys weight drained. At least its possible to put on weight and have high energy levels even if you arent meant for the weight where as dropping weight means if your body cant do it then it will just lose fluid.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Sydney, Australia. Originally from Canada.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd won't fight Nate Campbell. I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain will be able to tell that this thread is just a pathetic attempt to distract from the fact that Pacneedle RAN TAIL UP when he was threatened with (get ready for this)... conclusive testing.

Pactards will defend their hero until the bitter end. I don't expect any of my posts to change their minds. I admire their loyalty, but feel sorry for their lack of any sense of reality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ilovebrucelee View Post

hahahahahahahahahahah

Ok explain why Pac wont fight Marquez again? Explain why Pac didnt fight Dela Hoya at 154? Explain why pac made cotto come down in weight? So mayweather is making guys bulk up and pac is making guys weight drained. At least its possible to put on weight and have high energy levels even if you arent meant for the weight where as dropping weight means if your body cant do it then it will just lose fluid.
    I'll do that. since you want to do the questioning.

Ok explain why Pac wont fight Marquez again? After Diaz Pac fought DLH, Hatton and Cotto. Those 3 names answers your question

Explain why Pac didnt fight Dela Hoya at 154? DLH will fight at 147 no matter what. The Forbes fight should be at 147. Pac just grab the slot. He didnt demand it. DLH's plan was to fight at 147 all along

Explain why pac made cotto come down in weight? Pac had 1 fight @135 and just 2 fights above 140 wherein he weights 142 and 138. He's actually untested at 147 againts a Cotto because of size. Clottey fight is at 147

so you think Floyd has the better competition?
    Last edited by miron_lang; 01-12-2010 at 09:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can keep hugging pac's nutts all you want.. the underlining fact remains that he RAN like a little girl school from the very prospect of fighting Floyd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBranMan View Post
    Floyd won't fight Nate Campbell. I'm pretty sure anyone with half a brain will be able to tell that this thread is just a pathetic attempt to distract from the fact that Pacneedle RAN TAIL UP when he was threatened with (get ready for this)... conclusive testing.

Pactards will defend their hero until the bitter end. I don't expect any of my posts to change their minds. I admire their loyalty, but feel sorry for their lack of any sense of reality.
    lol

Pls review the thread or any of my post that supports your claim. I read what you post and decide from there. You're imagining things too much. You support your hero i support mine. Just post some facts and defend your claim.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyUK View Post
    You can keep hugging pac's nutts all you want.. the underlining fact remains that he RAN like a little girl school from the very prospect of fighting Floyd.
    I repeat. No imaginations pls. Opinions are fine just provide some facts.

e.g

Opinion : Floyd is the Greatest superfeatherweight

backup: He beat Genaro blah blah with blah blah

cmon we can do this...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I repeat. No imaginations pls. Opinions are fine just provide some facts.

e.g

Opinion : Floyd is the Greatest superfeatherweight

backup: He beat Genaro blah blah with blah blah

cmon we can do this...
    Where did I post ANY imaginations? it's a fact.. you are defending Pacquiao, and rubbishing anything anyone has to say about Floyd, sounds like grade A nut hugging to me. You say you want facts, yet you base this thread off a RUMOUR that Floyd is fighting Nate Campbell.. wouldnt it make more sense to wait for a official announcement rather than make assumptions?

But again, assumptions seem to be what the majority of nuthuggers base their arguements off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Lets assume PBF is fighting Nate Campbell for the threads sake.... Humor me..

The reason Manny is fighting 147 lb fighters is because that is where the big fights are at right now... You won't see him hit anything under 140lb ever again IMO. It would be logical to think ROACH wants his opponents to come down a bit to try and level the playing field "size" wise because pac is only 5'6'... By getting his opponents to come down in weight is the best way to allow Pacs power to penetrate and hurt the already larger frame. Do i necessarily agree with the catchweights and the demands to have his opponents come down, NO - However, if they want PAC and the payday..Well, lose some weight...

I do think the Clotty fight is at 147 though.. So the argument is moot.

Mayweather on the otherhand is forcing his opponents to come up in weight...

WHY YOU ASK

Its all about speed. PBF knows his opponents won't be able to carry their speed up to 147, and that is PBF's greatest asset. IE. why he doesn't want to fight PAC. You can say all day PAC is scared, but PBF knew his steriod tactics were going to ruin this fight. In addition to that, PBF won't be asking anyone else to take blood tests.. If he didn't ask PAC to take this tests just like everyone else WON"T ask Pac to take these tests, then the fight would still be happening.
    You are the Creator of all that is, all that was, and all there ever will be.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cnote111 View Post

The reason Manny is fighting 147 lb fighters is because that is where the big fights are at right now... You won't see him hit anything under 140lb ever again IMO. It would be logical to think ROACH wants his opponents to come down a bit to try and level the playing field "size" wise because pac is only 5'6'... By getting his opponents to come down in weight is the best way to allow Pacs power to penetrate and hurt the already larger frame. Do i necessarily agree with the catchweights and the demands to have his opponents come down, NO - However, if they want PAC and the payday..Well, lose some weight...

WHY YOU ASK

Its all about speed. PBF knows his opponents won't be able to carry their speed up to 147, and that is PBF's greatest asset. IE. why he doesn't want to fight PAC. You can say all day PAC is scared, but PBF knew his steriod tactics were going to ruin this fight. In addition to that, PBF won't be asking anyone else to take blood tests.. If he didn't ask PAC to take this tests just like everyone else WON"T ask Pac to take these tests, then the fight would still be happening.
    What a freakin PACTARD. After all the lies, shady behaviour and stupid demands from Pac and his team, you still blame Floyd for the fight not happening. $10,000,000 per pound, 8 ounce gloves etc, then when Floyd throws back a counter demand of blood tests Pac runs off like a baby girl. As negotiations finished Floyd gave up 14 days of testing before the fight yet Manny still wouldnt agree. If thats not ducking a fight, or atleast a near on admission your taking drugs nothing is.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

WHY YOU ASK

What a freakin PACTARD. After all the lies, shady behaviour and stupid demands from Pac and his team, you still blame Floyd for the fight not happening. $10,000,000 per pound, 8 ounce gloves etc, then when Floyd throws back a counter demand of blood tests Pac runs off like a baby girl. As negotiations finished Floyd gave up 14 days of testing before the fight yet Manny still wouldnt agree. If thats not ducking a fight, or atleast a near on admission your taking drugs nothing is.
    This is pretty much right, and I'll agree to it, but Floyd did know from the getgo that this specific demand could hurt the whole negotiation.

It still isn't a response at all that fighting Cotto and Clottey at welterweight is much, much more impressive than fighting Marquez and Campbell at welterweight. Pacquiao had a good chance of losing both those fights, Floyd has NONE of losing his. Suspecting Pac of roids is separate and distinct from saying Floyd's choice in opponents leave much to be desired and Pac's don't.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post

WHY YOU ASK

This is pretty much right, and I'll agree to it, but Floyd did know from the getgo that this specific demand could hurt the whole negotiation.

It still isn't a response at all that fighting Cotto and Clottey at welterweight is much, much more impressive than fighting Marquez and Campbell at welterweight. Pacquiao had a good chance of losing both those fights, Floyd has NONE of losing his. Suspecting Pac of roids is separate and distinct from saying Floyd's choice in opponents leave much to be desired and Pac's don't.
    Would Pac be fighting any of these bigger guys if he had to take random drug tests? I daresay no. I'd rather support a clean fighter myself. Please dont crap on about the 'Pacs scared of needles' shit because nobody gives up 40 million because of a few needles, they do it cos they got something to hide.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rantcatrat View Post

WHY YOU ASK

i'm pretty sure Pacquiao knew that the $10 million per lb clause would have put a fight against Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather at risk, difference is Mayweather manned up and accepted, Pacquiao on the other hand took the bitches way out and left with his tail between his legs

Thread Information