Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: floyd left in the dust

I'm sure that the Mayweather-Mosley fight will be signed. They are both under GBP & Shane seems to be agreeable to any demand that Floyd will make. I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zbolt View Post

Floyd/Mosley fight is rumored to be taking place May 1st, and if it's made i'm pretty sure it's gonna out sell Pacquiao/Clottey, especially given it's not gonna have competition, so don't see how he's left in the dust seeing how he'll be getting more money
    i already called it in the post you quoted that floyd-mosley is rumored to happen. if it does happen then well and good. in that situation floyd will be left in the dust if mosley defeats him which is very possible outcome
    whatever you say Xadu, and it'd only be a possible outcome because Mosley is a better opponent than Clottey you need to stop sucking on the Pacjuice, haven't you heard it's contaminated hahaha
    I think I hear crickets chirping in the distance after that one.
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Floyd left in the dust? Not sure about that. IF he fights Mosley and wins...it will look much better than Pac winning over Clottey. Not to mention...most people will watch Floyd vs. Mosley....just WAY more of a marquee fight than Pac vs. Clottey. As much of a jerk as Floyd can be...at least he doesn't come out of all this looking suspicious for using PEDs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Of course, you could always look at it that Pacquiao knew some time ago that he would not be fighting Floyd for fear of being exposed as a drugs cheat and had more time to set up an altrernative opponent who wouldn't require him to prove he was clean for the fight.

Remember, it was Paquiao that ran away from Floyd, not the other way round and all over a little blood test.

*battens down the hatches to repel attacks from Pactards"

For what its worth I think that you man is definitely hiding something and in my eyes his legacy is shot to hell.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've also heard from two pretty good sources that the Mayweather Mosley fight will be on May 1st so I wouldn't say floyd has been left in the dust really. I just wish Mosley was a few years younger man....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Of course, you could always look at it that Pacquiao knew some time ago that he would not be fighting Floyd for fear of being exposed as a drugs cheat and had more time to set up an altrernative opponent who wouldn't require him to prove he was clean for the fight.

Remember, it was Paquiao that ran away from Floyd, not the other way round and all over a little blood test.

For what its worth I think that you man is definitely hiding something and in my eyes his legacy is shot to hell.
    it is floyd who has more rumored opponents (matt hatton, paulie, campbell, mosley) but can't just finalize a fight as of now. in fact, team floyd contacted matthew hatton even before and during the pacquiao fight negotiations. unless floyd finalize and sign a fight, i still say he's left in the dust as of now.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this thread is spam, and it wants to go home, its almost there, we know you think he's left in the dust, you repeat it with every post, no need to spam the board more, we get it.
    Last edited by OumaFan; 01-23-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

it is floyd who has more rumored opponents (matt hatton, paulie, campbell, mosley) but can't just finalize a fight as of now. in fact, team floyd contacted matthew hatton even before and during the pacquiao fight negotiations. unless floyd finalize and sign a fight, i still say he's left in the dust as of now.
    Don't you think Matthew might have said that to raise his profile so he gets a better offer for a different fight. "Hey world, Floyd wantsto ight me, I must be worth more than what you think." Alotof fighters have been rumoured to be fighting Floyd. Not neof Floyd's people have come out and said "Floyd is interested in this fight". The only names GBP have mentioned are Cintron and Mosley. I'm not a Flod fan, but if he fights Mosley, then Pacquiao is the one who is left in the dust here. Floyd will make a boat load more money and gain alot more respect if he wins than Pac will.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't you think Matthew might have said that to raise his profile so he gets a better offer for a different fight. "Hey world, Floyd wants to fight me, I must be worth more than what you think." Alot of fighters have been rumoured to be fighting Floyd. Not ne of Floyd's people have come out and said "Floyd is interested in this fight". The only names GBP have mentioned are Cintron and Mosley. I'm not a Floyd fan, but if he fights Mosley, then Pacquiao is the one who is left in the dust here. Floyd will make a boat load more money and gain alot more respect if he wins than Pac will.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i already called it in the post you quoted that floyd-mosley is rumored to happen. if it does happen then well and good. in that situation floyd will be left in the dust if mosley defeats him which is very possible outcome
    whatever you say Xadu, and it'd only be a possible outcome because Mosley is a better opponent than Clottey you need to stop sucking on the Pacjuice, haven't you heard it's contaminated hahaha
    whos xadu?
    Seems quite clear to me that this guy is Xadu. He didn't ask "what is xadu?" or answer anything in Elterrible's reply. He just zeroed in on the Xadu part. You seriously feel the need to get your opinion across on a forum that banned you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post

Don't you think Matthew might have said that to raise his profile so he gets a better offer for a different fight. "Hey world, Floyd wants to fight me, I must be worth more than what you think." Alot of fighters have been rumoured to be fighting Floyd. Not ne of Floyd's people have come out and said "Floyd is interested in this fight". The only names GBP have mentioned are Cintron and Mosley. I'm not a Floyd fan, but if he fights Mosley, then Pacquiao is the one who is left in the dust here. Floyd will make a boat load more money and gain alot more respect if he wins than Pac will.
    its possible mat hatton using floyds name to get attention but floyds camp didn't do any denial either so what mat hatton said could be true.

mosley is the only acceptable option left for floyd at this time. cintron already signed a fight vs paul williams and paulie signed to fight berto. floyd must nail this mosley fight or else he will be left in the dust for a longer time.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    this thread is spam, and it wants to go home, its almost there, we know you think he's left in the dust, you repeat it with every post, no need to spam the board more, we get it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    whos xadu?
    Seems quite clear to me that this guy is Xadu. He didn't ask "what is xadu?" or answer anything in Elterrible's reply. He just zeroed in on the Xadu part. You seriously feel the need to get your opinion across on a forum that banned you?
    xadu is the only thing i didn't understand in that post. mosley better than clottey no argument there. regarding pacjuice and contaminated, im not interested to talk about those things

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Havent heard from Zbolt in a while. Is Floyd still left in the dust?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ugh, i get the urge to rub it in his face but this thread had died an oh so deserving death

Thread Information