0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Man I Hope This Isn't True - "Floyd Balks at Mosley Fight"

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    "I fight for cheques not legacy"

"Kids can't eat legacy. Cheques is more important. I'm already a legend in the sport. I'm already an icon in the sport. I fight for me first. When my career is done, I can't go to my fans and say, 'I need you to pay my light bills. I need you to put my kids in college.' I have responsibility to take care of my family in the long run. What's most important now is the cheques, 'cause I'm in the cheque cashing business."

Let me guess...
    This came from Mayweather.
    He fight Chicks for Cheques men

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan View Post
    I'm a bit hesitant about believing this cause the money seems off to me, I seriously doubt he's only getting 10 million for fighting Mosley, while its not a Pacquaio fight it should do somewhere around 1.5 million buys.
    That caught my eye as well. He made 15 for fighting Marquez. Mosley should bring him 20 to 25 million.

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post

"What you mean he agree to the test?"

LMFAO!!

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Trying to keep it responsible,mature and level headed.....

Ahhh f!!k that....and f!!k Floyd while I'm at it.Piss or get off the pot son...no time for self absorbed divas strutting down the walk way.This BS is so tiring!I mean seriously...enough is enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by THE THIRD MAN View Post
    Mosley has now been inactive for over a year, not good for a 38 year old! Floyd is a joke, he won't fight Pacman, he balks at Mosley, he won't touch Williams, just who does he want to fight? People on this forum were at times cruel with their criticism of DLH, at least he fought everyone out there! Boxing is losing big time with this BS.
    you know that there still is no official word of this being true right? and you know that the one who walked away from the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight was Manny, right?

i mean i'm just checking, cause if you buy into half the crap that Zbolt (Xadu) and his horde have been posting (without any real sources either), then it's really sad
    what is xadu?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Trying to keep it responsible,mature and level headed.....

Ahhh f!!k that....and f!!k Floyd while I'm at it.Piss or get off the pot son...no time for self absorbed divas strutting down the walk way.This BS is so tiring!I mean seriously...enough is enough.
    yea bro.

Hey liking the new avatar. Good luck to your team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by THE THIRD MAN View Post
    Mosley has now been inactive for over a year, not good for a 38 year old! Floyd is a joke, he won't fight Pacman, he balks at Mosley, he won't touch Williams, just who does he want to fight? People on this forum were at times cruel with their criticism of DLH, at least he fought everyone out there! Boxing is losing big time with this BS.
    you know that there still is no official word of this being true right? and you know that the one who walked away from the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight was Manny, right?

i mean i'm just checking, cause if you buy into half the crap that Zbolt (Xadu) and his horde have been posting (without any real sources either), then it's really sad
    Lot's of posters have posted things without any credible source and it's been 100% true, you just never know really.
    And I'm sure many times it can be 100% false. I think the point is that we should not act like a thing is true when it hasn't been confirmed. So, everyone just remain calm.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actions speak louder than words, so we will see, but Floyd will be trying to worm out of the fight with Shane, he must be gutted that Shane's fight was cancelled, as he has no excuses not to fight Shane.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Actions speak louder than words, so we will see, but Floyd will be trying to worm out of the fight with Shane, he must be gutted that Shane's fight was cancelled, as he has no excuses not to fight Shane.
    None.Who else is he going to fight?Matthew Hatton...(thats sarcasm btw Floyd).We'll see,Floyds glorious at patting himself on the back and getting reactions.Hope all we have is a good kick up before they actually put pen to paper.This politicing wears thin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the fans, the boxing community is pressuring floyd and i think it will continue unless floyd faces a tough opponent.

first the fight of the century, the pacquiao-floyd fight was demanded by fans to be made but floyd was insisting on new rules on drug testing that became the root cause of the fight falling apart.

now the fans/boxing community is pushing floyd to fight mosley. floyd stucked and pinned in the corner and if he still finds ways to duck this fight then he'll be criticize further

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zbolt View Post
    the fans, the boxing community is pressuring floyd and i think it will continue unless floyd faces a tough opponent.

first the fight of the century, the pacquiao-floyd fight was demanded by fans to be made but floyd was insisting on new rules on drug testing that became the root cause of the fight falling apart.

now the fans/boxing community is pushing floyd to fight mosley. floyd stucked and pinned in the corner and if he still finds ways to duck this fight then he'll be criticize further
    Really? 200+ posts of slander against Mayweather. What's your angle? Are you paid per post. Or are you Xadu per post?
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If this is true, Floyd indeed is the best defensive fighter

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zbolt View Post

Really? 200+ posts of slander against Mayweather. What's your angle? Are you paid per post. Or are you Xadu per post?
    I'm starting to think the same thing. Of course, the world is full of belligerent idiots so it's not unreasonable to think that two of them, with the same obsession, could have found their way to our forum.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny, how that entire article seems like a fake whereas this one comes from Oscar himself today.

De La Hoya expects Floyd Mayweather to fight Mosley, eventually meet Pacquiao - News1130

He is saying both camps are already talking and trying to make the fight happen. So I find it hard to believe that just yesterday Floyd Mayweather and his camp were sitting around as Floyd "calculated" the money he'd make with a Mosley fight and ultimately came to 10 million. Seriously how gullible are people sometimes? When Mayweather sat down and calculated how much he'd make against Marquez do you think he thought he'd make more money then he did with Mosley? Mayweather isn't stupid, he's very business savvy so there's pretty much no way he'd "calculate" a Shane Mosley fight for 10 million and then his camp addressing it as a harder fight. Do you think they sat around and went "Well this guy has a shot to beat you, lets not fight him" I doubt that.

Anyway, when this fight is made, people that hate Floyd will say "watch he will find a way to pull out." Then when the fight happens they'll say "Watch him pull out at the last second" then when Floyd is beating Shane they will say "he needs to stand and fight he is running like a bitch!" then when he beats Shane they will say "Shane is old, he is ducking Pacquiao!"

Same old story, never ends.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marley is talking shit -

He posted this like a day or two later

Sugar sweet: Mosley camp says Mayweather talks 'cordial'