Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mike Tyson Comeback Story

Grow up for fuucks sakes

Im sure Ali would have trouble litterally breaking an egg but hes not a joke, him and Mike are still regarded as the greatest 2 heavyweights over the last 40 years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The word gullable comes to mind.....

Yes Gullable sums the whole thing up very well....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    If Tyson is indeed coming back, he should at least thinking of getting back with the Catskill gang. Anyone remember the 1 trainer he had in Tokyo fighting Douglass that was using a glove filled with water to subside his swelling?
    Yeah, the old water filled condom trick!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolute nonsence Tyson would never fight for Don King AGAIN ! He clearly hates the guy and who can blame him King is a scumbag

"I found out that someone I believed was my surrogate father, my brother, my blood figure turns out to be the true Uncle Tom, the true nigger, the true sellout. He did more bad to black fighters than any white promoter ever in the history of boxing."

Tyson on King

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is absolute truth to this rumor. Tyson is also clearly a lot leaner than he was four months ago. King is working with a group of people to get Tyson in shape and I believe the comeback will be announced very soon. One of the guys who was working for King and Tyson was arrested down in Palm Beach Florida last week.

King would be smart to hire Rooney on as trainer as that would make his sale job a lot easier to the public. As someone said everyone loves a comeback story.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's alll about the vitamins. That's what he needs... vitamins
    Take all the vitamins you want, Mike. You are always going to be a fat f***, because you don't give a s*** about boxing anymore. You've exploited everybody who has taken advantage of you, and now you want to come back for one more hoorah!?

Do 1 thing, Tyson. Sell your tickets to your fancy dinners. Give your speeches, collect them checks, and just be healthy. I would buy one of your tickets if you came by my way! Just please stay outta the ring.
    "Floyd needs to inject Xylocaine into his balls to gain the courage to fight Pacquiao."

- and I quote from some random guy on the internet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

as much as i love tyson what is the point of a comeback ? he might win a couple of fights against weak fighters but lets be serious if he was matched agaiinst either Klit or Haye he would be KTFO early. I dont see the need for this comeback, hes too old and has gone through far too many problems to ever be able to mount a world title challenge again.

Mike Tyson was the reason why I followed boxing, and there will never be anybody like him in my life. It saddens me that he is attempting a comeback, I just hope for his own sake he doesnt get hurt. Good like mike, i wish you all the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know why people have a problem with comebacks. If you watch a fighter in the proper perspective who cares if he comes back? We werent expecting to see the same Foreman or the same Holmes when they came back but we saw some pretty respectable performances by them because they gave a good effort.

Tyson wont comeback the way he did after the Lewis fight noone will buy into more than one fight if he does plus he wont be successful. If he comes back like King is saying he has to make an effort this time. King will match him with Peter McNeely type fighters not big giant guys that can lay on him and wear him out.

If Tyson can manage to get himself into decent shape and fight with a little heart into it he might be able to win some fights the division is poor right now. Its not like theres a plan for him to fight the Klitschkos but like King says he could easily take the top attraction spot in the division if he wants to.

Apparently there is some legal hurdles with Tysons prior commitments so thats the reason why King has been so hush about it but the plan is in motion for Tyson to return.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    as much as i love tyson what is the point of a comeback ? he might win a couple of fights against weak fighters but lets be serious if he was matched agaiinst either Klit or Haye he would be KTFO early. I dont see the need for this comeback, hes too old and has gone through far too many problems to ever be able to mount a world title challenge again.

Mike Tyson was the reason why I followed boxing, and there will never be anybody like him in my life. It saddens me that he is attempting a comeback, I just hope for his own sake he doesnt get hurt. Good like mike, i wish you all the best.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Thread Information