8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A fight for the fans :: Pacquiao vs Williams

Quote Originally Posted by themacmagician View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    I don't know about you guys but for some reason I could easily see it as a sort of modern day Hearns-Duran fight. A short and aggressive offensive juggernaut against a tall natural 147+ fighter. It didn't end too well for Duran in that fight. Even though it was fought at 154 and Manny has better mobility than Duran, the fight with Williams at 147 would still pose too many physical problems for Manny, imo.
    Thats exactly the kind of thing i'm thinking of man.... I just so wish that Williams was a more popular fighter. This would be a dream to promote then.....
    I don't know about you but I prefer fights that are competitive and the outcome is up for grabs, not mismatches like this totally in someone's favor, so I really failed to see how a fight like this is a dream to promote if someone is at a disadvantage in every physical category and is certainly to lose brutally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know about you guys but for some reason I could easily see it as a sort of modern day Hearns-Duran fight. A short and aggressive offensive juggernaut against a tall natural 147+ fighter. It didn't end too well for Duran in that fight. Even though it was fought at 154 and Manny has better mobility than Duran, the fight with Williams at 147 would still pose too many physical problems for Manny, imo.
    Thats exactly the kind of thing i'm thinking of man.... I just so wish that Williams was a more popular fighter. This would be a dream to promote then.....
    I don't know about you but I prefer fights that are competitive and the outcome is up for grabs, not mismatches like this totally in someone's favor, so I really failed to see how a fight like this is a dream to promote if someone is at a disadvantage in every physical category and is certainly to lose brutally.

Manny Pacquiao would be in the FIGHT of his fuc_kin LIFE and will be the BIG UNDERDOG againts Williams but there's no fuc_kin way that this will be a MISMATCH.

MISMATCHS are

Floyd - Gatti
    DLH - Gatti
    Roy - Pazienza
    Tyson - Spinks
    Last edited by miron_lang; 03-18-2010 at 06:47 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Paul Williams should really be able to keep him at bay with his reach. Williams doesn't use his reach all that well, but Manny is really a dwarf. If Manny's head continues to swell up like it is, then there might not be all that much difference in height come the end of the year.

Paul Williams by first round KO. No way he can miss a head like that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Your wrong.... In no way is this a mismatch. By virtue of size it should be, but it wouldn't no way.... Williams IMO is the only guy who could match Manny for output and good output at that.

I just want to see someone turn up, like Barrera did, or Marquez did, and stand up and fight back and truly test Manny Pac. May seem mad, but since Pac fought Marquez, I don't think he has been tested atall, by Diaz, DeLaHoya, Hatton, Cotto or Clottey..........

Thread Information