Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Margarito returns May 8 in Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Lance Uppercut View Post
    Margarito has NEVERapologized or even admitted that he did anything wrong. And until he does, him being relicensed should not even be considered.

He is a scumbag for what he tried to do.
    I forgot abt that...Yeah he had zero remorse abt it all and that may be the worse of it all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

glad to see margarito coming back against a tough opponent. i hope margarito doesn't underestimate roberto garcia because he might just get beat. if he wins and looks good doing it, arum might even get him a world title shot this year!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

...and people are worried about pac cheating. Shame that this guy gets to fight anywhere outside of prison.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by milmascaras1 View Post
    glad to see margarito coming back against a tough opponent. i hope margarito doesn't underestimate roberto garcia because he might just get beat. if he wins and looks good doing it, arum might even get him a world title shot this year!
    again, why are you saying it like its a good thing? you just bitched and moaned about Pacquiao being a cheater and cherry picking, dude you're nothing more than a Mexican boxing fanboy, cause you're either that or fucked up in the head if you're glad that the worse proven cheat in the sport in the last decade is coming back to tarnish the sport's reputation even further than he already has

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Give me a seat at the Nevada commission and this guy who hasn't properly been convicted for carrying illegal weapon in the aim to injure will never again walk the canvas in the whole America.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

elterriblemorales,

and the fock are you to tell me who i can be a fan of? i am a antonio margarito fan. i do not condone what he did but he did serve his time and i think deserves to make a living. you or anybody else certainly ain't going to stop him. and about pacquiao, i don't have to be a fan of his! sure i think he's a great fighter but for many reasons i do not gobble his nuts like you seem to do. and do what if i follow mexican boxing? does that hurt you and why are ae you so concerned who i like and who i don't like. vete a la verga puto!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

elterriblemorales,

and the fock are you to tell me who i can be a fan of? i am a antonio margarito fan. i do not condone what he did but he did serve his time and i think deserves to make a living. you or anybody else certainly ain't going to stop him. and about pacquiao, i don't have to be a fan of his! sure i think he's a great fighter but for many reasons i do not gobble his nuts like you seem to do. and do what if i follow mexican boxing? does that hurt you and why are ae you so concerned who i like and who i don't like. vete a la verga puto!

He can make his living in Mexico, he doesn't deserve a license in the States, hopefully gets beat down in this fight, the same thing Mosley gave him.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hope he chokes on a burrito. or sumthin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Although what Margarito did was a disgrace, it will be interesting to see how he looks after his long layoff and beatdown from Mosley.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

elterriblemorales,

His time HIS TIME He tried to injure somebody with a concealed weapon and only one year away from the ring means he did his time in your opinion? Look in the criminal laws what is the sanction for attempting to injure somebody with a weapon, you will see that he really didn't do his time at all. As for the living, it's like if a pedophile was working in a kindergaarden, have almost been successful in trying to indecently touch a kid, was suspended for a year and would want to come back to the garden and somebody saying: "he did his time, he was a good kids guardian, he understood and deserves to make a living now".
    If you want to make a living out of something, you have to be responsible enough of your actions and learn to deal with the consequences if you cross the border. that's the same for Hands of Plaster, he hasn't been responsible enough to act properly, that's his problem and he only has to find another job now, as he's beginning of the 30th, that shouldn't be a big problem.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

like i said, marge did his time and deserves to fight where ever he wants. rest assured, some State will grant him a license to fight. it's only a matter of time whether most of you like it or not. there seems to be some kind of double standards when it comes to offenses done by boxers. why are all these boxers who have been tested positive for steroids, PED's, etc...getting a free ride and margarito, who was caught with loaded gloves but didn't commit the crime gets blasted by boxing fans? steroids and PED's can be dangerous as well because it gives a boxer a huge advantage over his opponent. like i said, cheating is cheating. let's not make margarito the poster boy for cheaters cause he isn't the only one that got caught.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

elterriblemorales,

well of Margarito wants to make a living he should go sculpting or work in construction, given his experience with concrete

LMAO i found the bolded part to be especially hilarious, given how my main niche here is my apparent hate for Manny Pacquiao

and you don't follow mexican boxing, you basically pick any guy to win just for the mere fact that the guy is Mexican, i'm not the only person who's picked up on this or has commented on it, you're not a fan of the sport, you're a fan of anything Mexico, which isn't anything bad but shows you're anything but unbiased, and only reason i'm calling you out on it is cause you actually believe that the piece of shit known as Antonio Margarito should be allowed to fight again even though he was caught cheating, and put the lives of others at risk while doing so, fuck that shit, if you condone that crap than you're just as big of a piece of shit as he is, y si no te gusta lo que te digo bueno vete darle una buena mamada a el cabron de Antonio Margarito

EDIT: answer me this, why should Margarito get a chance when another fighter (Resto) was caught for the same thing and was banned life?
    Last edited by ElTerribleMorales; 03-27-2010 at 12:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

elterriblemorales,

you assume that i only root for mexican fighters? and if i do, what's wrong with that? why does it bother you so much? listen putito, i can root for whomever i want and your little ass ain't going to do anything about it. me entiendes mendes? about margarito, you must really dislike him for destroying our miguelito cottito don't you? let me ask you, was there any proof he fought cotto with loaded gloves? can YOU prove it? if you can't you'd better go sit your ass down y dare a tu pinche puta madre la verga como yo lo ise.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

elterriblemorales,

you assume that i only root for mexican fighters? and if i do, what's wrong with that? why does it bother you so much? listen putito, i can root for whomever i want and your little ass ain't going to do anything about it. me entiendes mendes? about margarito, you must really dislike him for destroying our miguelito cottito don't you? let me ask you, was there any proof he fought cotto with loaded gloves? can YOU prove it? if you can't you'd better go sit your ass down y dare a tu pinche puta madre la verga como yo lo ise.
    are you really that stupid? are you fucking kidding me? apparently you don't know who Louis Resto is, and don't know what happened cause of that fight, same thing could have happened with any of Margaritos opponents, fuck you dude, your credibility just went down the shitter, how you can condone what Margarito did is beyond me, and don't be shocked if a ban comes your way

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

like i said, marge did his time and deserves to fight where ever he wants. rest assured, some State will grant him a license to fight. it's only a matter of time whether most of you like it or not. there seems to be some kind of double standards when it comes to offenses done by boxers. why are all these boxers who have been tested positive for steroids, PED's, etc...getting a free ride and margarito, who was caught with loaded gloves but didn't commit the crime gets blasted by boxing fans? steroids and PED's can be dangerous as well because it gives a boxer a huge advantage over his opponent. like i said, cheating is cheating. let's not make margarito the poster boy for cheaters cause he isn't the only one that got caught.
    No, there are differences in degree with cheating, if you give me the choice to fight a guy filled with steroids or one holding two brass knuckles, I chose the steroids because the brassknuckles can totally fuck** me up forever, just like Billy Collins Jr vs Luis Resto. We're talking steroids vs armed aggression, which are 2 very different things, Resto never fought again, neither was Panama Lewis authorized to rule a corner, the only difference with Margarito is that he didn,t have time to use his weapons, Nazeem Richardson caught him hand in the jar before (and probably he was armed too against Cotto). He'll fight again probably because Arum is his promoter but he shouldn't never be allowed, ever again to walk on the canvas, like it or not.
    Last edited by Nameless; 03-27-2010 at 01:19 AM.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information