Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Antonio Margarito: Manny Pacquiao Has My Title, I Want It

Never gonna happen.
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What title is that?

"Biggest Cheater in The Sport"?

Please don't kill me pactards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i'd love to see this fight. something tells me it is going to be one of pacquiao's most difficult fight. right now i would call this a pickem' fight!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

"I am a clean fighter, this never happened in the past. But if someone has a problem about something, we can settle it in the ring"

Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nameless,

margarito could care less about trolls like you. i mean, who are you? margarito has always had a reputation of being a clean fighter until his incident. i've got to give him the benefit of the doubt when he says he didn't know his trainer was loading up his gloves. the man paid his dues (suspension) and deserves to make a living whether you like it or not!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by milmascaras1 View Post
    nameless,

margarito could care less about trolls like you. i mean, who are you? margarito has always had a reputation of being a clean fighter until his incident. i've got to give him the benefit of the doubt when he says he didn't know his trainer was loading up his gloves. the man paid his dues (suspension) and deserves to make a living whether you like it or not!
    lol riiiight.

Like he deserves a payout of the magnitude of a Pac draw. I would watch him fight tho, and maybe ev pay a tiny bit for it. But only if it was against a donkey and maybe 3 mexican midgets. And we could toss hot burritos at him to show our respect. The same respect he showed for his opponent's safety and boxing in general.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nameless,

Milmascaracas,

I couldn't care less about trolls like you. I mean, who are you? Margarito has always had a reputation of being a clean fighter until he get caught with his hands full of plasters. I just can't give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't know his trainers was loading up gloves, especially because he's been seen pairing up with him in another locker room after the incident. The man never paid his dues (only one year for an attempted armed aggression when peoples like Resto and Panama lost their license for life for similar incident) and deserves to make a living out of the ring, whether you like it or not!

Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nameless,

Neg rep.
    Saddo Fantasy Premier League
    2011/12 - 2nd
    2012/13 -1st Hidden Content
    2013/14 - 3rd (Master won)

Saddo World Cup Dream Team
    2014 - 1st Hidden Content

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nameless,

Come on now. Margarito is the man who is responsible for what happened no matter what. They were his gloves! What kind of person doesn't observe or notice how their gloves are being prepared. Either he is the biggest idiot in the world or he is a barefaced liar. I would suggest the latter. He deserves the right to make a living, but to do it boxing? It's like saying "but a paedophile teacher should be able to make a living. He didn't know she was underage!". Utter nonsense! You are out of the profession and deservedly so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nameless,

and it's MILMASCARAS, pinche gringo! listen putito, if you don't want to watch his fights then turn the damned fucking tv off you little crying whiner. you fuckers act as if he actually fought with those alleged loaded gloves. well, he didn't and you are still crying like little girliemen! tell you what, grow a pair and sit back and enjoy boxing or is that too much a violent sport for ya!

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Marg may get his wish because of the Arum connection which I think he does not deserve based on the beat down by Shane.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

nameless,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

miles,

listen,so if a person is sent to prison for let's say one year and does his time and gets out he doesn't deserve to make a living? margarito was punished for one year. if you don't like it then send a letter to the nevada athletic commission (or whatever their called) and voice you dissatisfaction with their decision. last thing i know, margarito didn't ever fight mosley with those alleged loaded gloves. he also did his one year suspension so in essence, he's paid his dues. margarito definitely deserves to fight again if the Nevada officials grant him his license to fight. besides, margarito wasn't the only one who alleged cheated. the nevada officials also dropped the ball by failing to properly supervise his handwrapping like they are supposed to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mosley is the man who has his title regardless what the Ring mag says Mosely is the man at welterweight till he is beaten

Thread Information