I know Killer is going through the divisions, but I'm going to try do my bit to deal with the rankings. Any division that drops below 9 ranked members will get a vote up on it, if that vacancy has lasted longer than a month. There is no leaving vacancies open on anything less than 9, otherwise weak divisions like this & LHW will end up with about 7 fighters in it.

So who fills the # spot?

Masaaki Serie - Boxer - Had a bad run of losses, but has recovered to become a solid contender.

Kyohei Tamakoshi - Boxer - Like Serie, he had a poor start to this career, before picking up recently admittedly with opposition not on the same level as Serie, over whom a win would vindicate him.

Rogers Mtagwa - Boxer - I expect everyone here is familar with Mtagwa. A great exciting warrior, however he's coming off a pair of losses, to Lopez in a close fight & then to Gamboa at a higher weight.

Victor Fonseca - Boxer - Almost certainly the best prospect in the division, has beaten some good fighters on his way up like Al Seeger.

Andre Wilson - Boxer - Wilson seems to find a way to lose consistently, however he's a solid journeyman & he's usually a good test for young fighters to pass.

Hiromasa Ohashi - Boxer - Inconsistent journeyman, beaten in his last fight by Akifumi Shimoda

Akifumi Shimoda - Boxer - A very promising fighter. The only blots on his record are a majority loss and a loss & draw by technical decision, all against decent opposition.

Yan Barthelemy - Boxer - Very hyped at one stage, Barthelemy was possibly rushed due to his amateur success. Lost a decision to Ernie Marquez, and then was stopped by bigger Jorge Diaz after taking a short-notice fight on the Lopez/Mtagwa undercard.

Guillermo Rigondeaux - Boxer - A familiar name to most, possibly the most hyped fighter under 126 right now. Considered by some the best amateur of all time, he's yet to get beyond the tomato can stage. His next fight, Reynaldo Lopez, is a step up, however he's a recent Fonseca & Jhonny Gonzalez KO victim.

Reynaldo Lopez - Boxer - See above.