Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wlad calls out Haye (30 sec vid)

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Wlad calls out Haye (30 sec vid)

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    Can't see this fight happening Adam Booth was on Sky Sports News today saying the fight will only happen at 50/50, should be more 60/40 or do a deal where Haye takes a big slice of the British PPV money.
    yet Wlad is just as big of a draw in Germany which is most likely where the fight would happen
    I think Wlad should get the bigger slice in truth but Haye does have the ppv numbers behind him in the UK, Wlad and his team will not agree to 50/50 not a chance when in the last negotiations they wanted three fights with him and his brother.

Wembley would be the most financially rewarding venue.
    I think it will be either Wembley, Emirates or the Olympic Stadium in Berlin. They need to have it in either London or Berlin if they want to offer fans the 'holiday' experience you need to bring in that many fans. It's why Vegas fights always bring in fans who aren't even going to the fight.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
    yet Wlad is just as big of a draw in Germany which is most likely where the fight would happen
    I think Wlad should get the bigger slice in truth but Haye does have the ppv numbers behind him in the UK, Wlad and his team will not agree to 50/50 not a chance when in the last negotiations they wanted three fights with him and his brother.

I think it will be either Wembley, Emirates or the Olympic Stadium in Berlin. They need to have it in either London or Berlin if they want to offer fans the 'holiday' experience you need to bring in that many fans. It's why Vegas fights always bring in fans who aren't even going to the fight.

Wlad said he would like to fight him in England, so you can bet on the 02 Arena or the Emirates in London.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

El Kabong Guest

Wlad has the most titles and more fans (its a fact 50K fans at the Chambers fight and over 60K at the Chagaev fight) and he should get the most money.

...That vid was ok I guess. I wish Wlad was meaner, he should have called the WBA title holder a cunt because that's what that piece of shit is.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wait a minute. I thought Wlad was a coward and a pussy? That he was ducking Haye and didn't want to fight him? A good portion of this board thought so. http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...g-chicken.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post

Wlad said he would like to fight him in England, so you can bet on the 02 Arena or the Emirates in London.

O2 is to small Wembley or Emirates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Wlad has the most titles and more fans (its a fact 50K fans at the Chambers fight and over 60K at the Chagaev fight) and he should get the most money.

...That vid was ok I guess. I wish Wlad was meaner, he should have called the WBA title holder a cunt because that's what that piece of shit is.
    That is a bit silly Lyle to be fair, Ricky Hatton gets more fans than anyone but where it matters most is the PPV Haye got 800k buys in the UK for the Valuev fight he would do over a million v Wlad has Wlad ever had a ppv event?

Haye v Wlad at Wembley would be 80k + and go a million buys on uk PPV but I don't think Wlad will agree to 50/50 which I think is fair in truth but Haye will have to give Wlad the advantage if he want's to make this fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by generalbulldog View Post
    Wait a minute. I thought Wlad was a coward and a pussy? That he was ducking Haye and didn't want to fight him? A good portion of this board thought so. http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...g-chicken.html
    Bulldog I think the majority of non stupid fan son here ( most ) new that was a stupid thread Haye pulls out but because Wlad wouldn't agree to a new date he was scared hahah pathetic thread in truth!!

This is what I put

Originally Posted by Tysonbruno
    It seems to me like Wlad was glad David hurt himself he could have fought 3 weeks from the 20th june the 11th july but chose to push for the Chagaev fight it looked to me like Wlad was glad to get away from the more dangerous Haye. The fight had built up to be a big fight now for the fans and boxing world Wlad should have fought David on july 11th the thing that made me laugh more than anything is Wlad beat the punch bag Chagaev then says Haye must get in line and earn his shot yet he was wiling to fight him before the injury to me Wlad is just being a CHICKEN!! he knows he could lose so he continues to fight these fighters with no movement and no fighting heart. The back injury was a blessing for Wlad because he can get out of the fight without losing face it werent his fault Haye injured himself but all in all i think this will make Wlad look bad because its starting to look like Wlad is going to try and avoid Haye till sombody does him a favour and beats him so he never gets to the point of having to defend against him. Or perhaps he want his brother to beat Haye being he is the better of the 2 and has the better power and chin.

Are you being serious mate?? Thats some f***ed up opinion if you think that is the truth, i mean how do you think Klit feels after all the bad blood and the fact HBO pulled out after this fight has been on the cards for the last six months, Haye if anyone should be called the chicken, i still think wothout doubt its the Setanta deal why Haye pulled out, even David Pryce fellow stablemate, said it was a bit fishy.

I dont blame Wlad for saying Haye should go down the proper route but lets be honest he wont, Haye brngs so much more to the table than the rest of the fat slobs in the division he will fight one of the two.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye doesn't bring shit except a big mouth and badly drawn pictures. Is sucks that wlad has to stoop to begging this dude to fight. Haye had all the support in the world earlier, just to fight the same chumps the klitch's have been boring us with all this time just to have everyone cry about it. Now all of the sudden haye is this great fighter ?? If wlad bitched out on fighting himself after all that drabble and then backed it up by beating ruiz and valuez he'd be catching all kinds of shit for it. I'm probably the only one on the planet but i could care less if he fights haye or not, wlad would probably beat him anyway then we'll have a whole week of excuses to sift through before we can talk real boxing again.
    Hidden Content Click clack ! Give up the purse.........or yetti will find you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Maybe Wlad should have spoken money in his little 'call out' speech to Haye if he wants to prove to boxing fans he is ducking him.

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Booth was on sky and said they were due to negotiate with the Klits Wednesday and that Vitali was the one they may end up fighting first. Booth said they want 50/50 split.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Booth was on sky and said they were due to negotiate with the Klits Wednesday and that Vitali was the one they may end up fighting first. Booth said they want 50/50 split.
    I think 50/50 is too much, Haye is a Champ but I'd say 65/35 in either Klits favour is realistic.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Someone fight him please.

IMO there is no way he beats a Klitschko, his style is pretty much just all wrong. I'm not sure how he plans to counter over the top of that "parring" jab with his hands so low.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well, if they both want the fight bad enough then Im sure they will come to an agreement. Hopefully no one pulls a Pacquaio/Mayweather

The majority wants to see this fight for sure. Time to give the fans what they want.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The champion is calling out the challenger.

I'm just posting this because of all the fools that were claiming Haye was a nobody, didn't deserve a Klit fight etc...

Two fights since Barrett and Haye is the man. Fact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe-Z7...layer_embedded
    Haye is not THE MAN...He has gotten under Wlads skin and IMO that can not be a good thing....i don't think I have ever heard Wlad act angry....I don't think we have ever see a Wlad that wants to fight a guy and KO him...He is usually always a gentleman....Shit I never heard Wlad cure for sure and he called Haye a Bitch.....

Haye may be the man but that has yet to be proven as a HW....That was the man who stands in his way.....

Better Haye then me is for sure
    Haye is THE MAN as in current biggest name at heavyweight. Obviously not in a lineal sense.

The CHAMPION is releasing polished call-out vids to Haye. When does this happen? Haye is currently the only thing that matters at heavyweight.

There were PLENTY of fools on here not long ago claiming Haye would amount to NOTHING. When you can make a John Ruiz fight entertaining you clearly have something, as Wlad realises
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye almost certainly doesn't beat him but at least there's a chance that he can, then the world would be set free from this bs, Wlad could retire and pursue his outside the ring interests, like taking naked pictures with his brother and saving the whales with his fake girlfriend. I don't mean she's fake as in transparent, I mean its just a setup, a publicity thing, no way Wlad would touch a woman.

Thread Information