Thread: Froch tells of rough childhood.. having his bicycle stolen etc!`

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Froch tells of rough childhood.. having his bicycle stolen etc!`

Quote Originally Posted by JazMerkin View Post
    I'd like to apologize on behalf of all ethnic minorities for inhibiting Mr Froch's upbringing. That has to be the most cringe-worthy comment from any boxer in recent memory. I actually appreciate that Froch is making every effort to make me dislike him that much more, I don't think anyone thinks that comment makes him a racist, but it certainly makes him a moron

As for the idea that Nottingham isn't a rough city

Is that why it's known as 'Shottingham'?

Well of course you would be offended, you're a black minority type person in a non public school, bicycle stealing type way. It was your kind who took his bike, and then came over here and tried to make off with his belt.

I'm sure you'd take his missus if you had half a chance too.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I'd like to apologize on behalf of all ethnic minorities for inhibiting Mr Froch's upbringing. That has to be the most cringe-worthy comment from any boxer in recent memory. I actually appreciate that Froch is making every effort to make me dislike him that much more, I don't think anyone thinks that comment makes him a racist, but it certainly makes him a moron

Well of course you would be offended, you're a black minority type person in a non public school, bicycle stealing type way. It was your kind who took his bike, and then came over here and tried to make off with his belt.

Absolutely as long as she made sure her mouth was 'full' so I didn't have to hear her harpy voice

Although, I've heard that some 'ethnic' types on the Tottenham team may have had their way with his missus already.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Absolutely as long as she made sure her mouth was 'full' so I didn't have to hear her harpy voice

Although, I've heard that some 'ethnic' types on the Tottenham team may have had their way with his missus already.
    Ever since Cheryl Cole the sound of a Geordie lass is the sweetest melody in the world imo.

Is that true about the Spurs team? I must admit I'd laugh my ass off if John Terry or Tiger Woods had fucked her, they would get my respect.

Best of all would be Ian Napa though or Duke McKenzie, can you imagine that, the Pride of Nottingham losing his girl to one of boxing's little 100lb runts, and a black man at that

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ever since Cheryl Cole the sound of a Geordie lass is the sweetest melody in the world imo.

Is that true about the Spurs team? I must admit I'd laugh my ass off if John Terry or Tiger Woods had fucked her, they would get my respect.

Best of all would be Ian Napa though or Duke McKenzie, can you imagine that, the Pride of Nottingham losing his girl to one of boxing's little 100lb runts, and a black man at that
    My friend is a club promoter and saw a picture of her & Froch in an article I was looking at (he had no idea who 'the ugly fucker with the bent nose' was). He said he'd met her at clubs and that it was known both Aaron Lennon & Jermain Defoe had had a go. May just be a nasty rumour

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My friend is a club promoter and saw a picture of her & Froch in an article I was looking at (he had no idea who 'the ugly fucker with the bent nose' was). He said he'd met her at clubs and that it was known both Aaron Lennon & Jermain Defoe had had a go. May just be a nasty rumour
    Please let the Duke have put his dirty black schlong in her.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do we call it a public school anyway? You would think a public school would symbolise your typical comprehensive in that any old riff raff can go there. It is public. What we call a public school is really more a private school really in that it is exclusive or else expensive. Just something that crossed my mind and I think it is strange.

If that is true about the Spurs team then Froch should beat them all up. Why are football players such degenerates?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Credit to him, she sure is a looker

Last edited by Kev; 04-18-2010 at 01:49 AM.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Bilbo, as much as I admire the female form, isn't that a bit much for the main board to handle?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by miles View Post
    Bilbo, as much as I admire the female form, isn't that a bit much for the main board to handle?

I'm just building up a wank bank

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why do we call it a public school anyway? You would think a public school would symbolise your typical comprehensive in that any old riff raff can go there. It is public. What we call a public school is really more a private school really in that it is exclusive or else expensive. Just something that crossed my mind and I think it is strange.

If that is true about the Spurs team then Froch should beat them all up. Why are football players such degenerates?
    Miles, why are you hating on fellow 'playaz'?

I don't see the issue with footballers having sex with her, I doubt it was all at the same time and I wasn't trying to infer that. But let's face it, from those pics Bilbo posted she's hardly the image of modesty & virtue

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see the issue with footballers having sex with her, I doubt it was all at the same time and I wasn't trying to infer that. But let's face it, from those pics Bilbo posted she's hardly the image of modesty & virtue
    There is nothing wrong with being a player, but someone elses girlfriend should always be beyond bounds. If true, then the girlfriend should also know better too, so I won't put all the blame on the spurs 'players' (even if it is Spurs). If she went along with it then she is probably not the best girlfriend material. Any woman that Bilbo has accumulated a wank bank on should be treated with due caution when it comes to real life relations!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

There is nothing wrong with being a player, but someone elses girlfriend should always be beyond bounds. If true, then the girlfriend should also know better too, so I won't put all the blame on the spurs 'players' (even if it is Spurs). If she went along with it then she is probably not the best girlfriend material. Any woman that Bilbo has accumulated a wank bank on should be treated with due caution when it comes to real life relations!

To be honest Miles, I'd wank over your wife if I had the pics.

No offense of course

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think this was before her & Froch got together to be fair.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think this was before her & Froch got together to be fair.
    In that case they have my full consent.

I think Froch's confidence regarding the Kessler fight to be quite funny too. Anyone can see that it's going to be a tough, tough fight for Froch stylistically, but there is Froch talking about stoppages and knockouts. I would quite like it to happen, but surely he doesn't think it's going to be that simple. He is very confident which often crosses the line into arrogance which in turn can make him look quite bizarre. I actually quite like him, but do have to raise an eyebrow sometimes.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

All girls like that are pure Filth
    FACT

Thread Information