0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Mayweather v Mosley

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fightfan View Post
    I hope Shane wins this by KO but it won't happen. Man this 24/7 stuff gets you guy's all twisted up LOL. Leaving you think Shane even has a chance here. Do you guy's remember Luis Collazo or Mayorga hell even Vargas in the first fight? These were middle of the road fighter's and Shane had a very tough time with all of them. What makes you think Shane even has a chance here? It is very hard to face facts but Floyd is a much different animal then anyone Shane has fought in the past few years. I would love the Shane of '00 when he fought Oscar to face Floyd but it's not. It is 2010 and this fight is 5 to 10 years to late. But I can always hope. Let's go Shane !!!
    Shane v collazo (Shane by UD)uhhhh scores were 119-108, 118-109, 118-109 and scored a KD...lot of trouble though

Shane v Vargas I, (shane by TKO) shane pummeled him right hands so much that his fucking head swelled and he had to be stopped. Then Really kayoed him the rematch....even more trouble there

Shane v Mayorga (shane by KO) and awkward, strong, street fighter that's been as high as 160 dropped twice and kayoed by a fighter that's possibly maxed at 147 but still managed the kayo.

Judah, Oscar, Hatton, Baldomir, JMM, none of them possess what Shane Mosley has even at 39...
    Look I know how to score a fight. I do realize the scores of these fight's but let's look at them again . From what I remember of the Vargas fight Shane was winning by 1 point on two scorecards and losing on the other. The Collazo fight I thought was a bit off to have Collazo only winning two rounds I seen a bit closer of a fight with a guy a little bit slicker and a bit harder to hit than Shane realized.As for the Mayorga fight he was ahead on two judges scorecards and down on the other once again. The point being like I said decent fighter's in their time and on the downward slope(Mayorga and Vargas) and still Shane had problems with them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JonesJrMayweather View Post
    I hope Shane wins this by KO but it won't happen. Man this 24/7 stuff gets you guy's all twisted up LOL. Leaving you think Shane even has a chance here. Do you guy's remember Luis Collazo or Mayorga hell even Vargas in the first fight? These were middle of the road fighter's and Shane had a very tough time with all of them. What makes you think Shane even has a chance here? It is very hard to face facts but Floyd is a much different animal then anyone Shane has fought in the past few years. I would love the Shane of '00 when he fought Oscar to face Floyd but it's not. It is 2010 and this fight is 5 to 10 years to late. But I can always hope. Let's go Shane !!!
    Shane v collazo (Shane by UD)uhhhh scores were 119-108, 118-109, 118-109 and scored a KD...lot of trouble though

Shane v Vargas I, (shane by TKO) shane pummeled him right hands so much that his fucking head swelled and he had to be stopped. Then Really kayoed him the rematch....even more trouble there

Shane v Mayorga (shane by KO) and awkward, strong, street fighter that's been as high as 160 dropped twice and kayoed by a fighter that's possibly maxed at 147 but still managed the kayo.

Judah, Oscar, Hatton, Baldomir, JMM, none of them possess what Shane Mosley has even at 39...
    Look I know how to score a fight. I do realize the scores of these fight's but let's look at them again . From what I remember of the Vargas fight Shane was winning by 1 point on two scorecards and losing on the other. The Collazo fight I thought was a bit off to have Collazo only winning two rounds I seen a bit closer of a fight with a guy a little bit slicker and a bit harder to hit than Shane realized.As for the Mayorga fight he was ahead on two judges scorecards and down on the other once again. The point being like I said decent fighter's in their time and on the downward slope(Mayorga and Vargas) and still Shane had problems with them.
    Probably more attributed to their size advantage plus shane's great willingness to trade with anyone regardless of size.

what's funny is that Shane gave Collazo a one sided fight. Collazo maybe winning two rounds. Where many believed Shane would have trouble with Berto who arguably lost to Collazo as did Hatton.

Not suggesting that you've done this, but I just find it extremely difficult to grasp the notion that people give shane absolutely zero chance of winning, but then on this very forum posters picked hatton over floyd, oscar, some even said that because floyd was away for two years that JMM had a chance perhaps because of rust. But Shane being ruled out as having no chance is puzzling.
    "Sixty forty I kicks yo' ass, Sixty forty I tears yo' ass up" - Roy Jones

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where's the bloody poll?

You can't have a main thread without a poll.

Froch-Kessler got 79 votes. I thought this fight might break the 100
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hope i'm wrong but i think this fight will be a dissapointment. by round 6 shane will be barely throwing anything (even though i expect him to start quick)

floyd's foot work is exceptional I don't think shane will get near him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I can't wait. This is a great matchup. Mosley is aged, but to hell with that number (age), this is a legitimate fight! Mosley will get in Mayweather's head and Mosley will dig deep to end Floyd's perfect record.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I am hyped for this fight too and have ordered Sky for it just to see this fight the thieving capitalist gits.

noooooooooooooooooooo!

my mrs got an iphone apparently can get skysports for £6 a mth on it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    I am hyped for this fight too and have ordered Sky for it just to see this fight the thieving capitalist gits.

noooooooooooooooooooo!

my mrs got an iphone apparently can get skysports for £6 a mth on it
    You should make a proper night of it. Invite all your mates rounds, get some beers in, bit of food, bit of banter, you know, a proper blokes evening - then all crowd around Mrs Drago's iphone, squinting as you try to make out who is who. Top banter!
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Couldn't agree with that more! 24/7 made me to believe that Jones had a shot against Calzaghe, Hatton had a shot against Mayweather, Marquez had a shot against Floyd, etc. I hope this isn't the case for this one.

I'm also on the "my heart says Shane but my mind says Floyd" boat. I think Shane wins the early rounds by being busy. Floyd figures Shane out by the mid rounds accompanied with Shane slowing down his output. Floyd wins a unanimous decision.

I REALLY want to see Shane press Floyd the entire fight forcing Floyd to dig deep and have to fight back. We will see...

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Call me crazy, but I see a easy win for PBF. Mayweather was born wearing boxing gloves. Too smart and skilled for Mosley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrbig1 View Post
    Call me crazy, but I see a easy win for PBF. Mayweather was born wearing boxing gloves. Too smart and skilled for Mosley.
    Really? Bloody hell. Never heard of that before. Very bizarre.
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Can't wait for this fight. Good thing about being in the military and being overseas is we get the fights for free. Anyone know the entire undercard for this fight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Caine3078 View Post
    Can't wait for this fight. Good thing about being in the military and being overseas is we get the fights for free. Anyone know the entire undercard for this fight?
    • Saul “Canelo” Alverez (31-0-1,23 KO’s) Vs Jose “Miguel” Cotto (31-1-1,23 Ko’s) 10 round Welterweight action.
    • Daniel Ponce Deleon (38-2, 32 KO’s) Vs Corneilus Lock (19-4-1 12 KO’s) 10 Featherweight match-up
    • Hector David Saldivia (33-1, 26 KO’s) Vs Said Quali ( 26-3, 18 KO’s) 10 round Welterweight fight
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ha ha ha...We sound like a bunch of kids excited for Christmas and this fight is our Red Rider BB gun....

I just hope we aren't left feeling like we got our tongues stuck to the pole...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn View Post
    Ha ha ha...We sound like a bunch of kids excited for Christmas and this fight is our Red Rider BB gun....

I just hope we aren't left feeling like we got our tongues stuck to the pole...
    If I could I would REP you I LOVE that movie lol watch it every year. Wife doesn't understand it but that movie is a Christmas Classic!

Thread Information