After tonight I no longer wish to see Shane Mosley fight again. The man should retire. He's had a great career and is headed to the Hall of Fame. He's almost 40 and is not the fighter he once was. But that's not why I think he should call it quits. I still think he's a top 10 welterweight. What bother me was the post fight interview. I watched Mosley's fights with Jesse James Leija, Wilfredo Rivera and Adrain Stone last night. The difference in speech was alarming to me. He's starting to slur his words. I had noticed it a little in the 24/7 series. But didn't pay it to much mind cuz I was pretty much fukked up when they came on. I know Mosley had just fought 12 rounds. I know he's not really a natural talker. And I will admit to smoking some shiit that was pretty fukking potent. So it could just be me. But nah. The way he fought. How easily he gassed. The way he looked between rounds. Something was wrong. The post fight interview confirmed it to me. That ain't Shane Mosley no more. It's time for Mosley to retire.