Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Derek Chisora

Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post

Yeah but the problem is you can see what is coming 10 seconds before it does. I see any of the other British level fighters (Chisora, Price, Dallas or Fury) all being too good for him.
    Gotta disagree with a few of those sorry mate. Whilst a good boxer will clearly be able to counter the weapons Warmachine brings, that kind of power will test a chin, even when it's blasting it's way through a guard first.

Chisora - Probably would beat Larry, not really had too much test as far as I've been able to see from his televised fights though, so still a little untested.
    Price - Has already looked chinny against mediocre opposition so far, I think Olubamiwo would only need one big shot and Pricey would be in deep.
    Dallas - Hard one to call, Dallas seems to have the style to fend him off, and a good jab and workrate might give Olubamiwo problems, but again his chin is completely untested in terms of what we've seen in his televised action so far.
    Fury - I like Fury, he's got the swagger and the talk, but on the retreat he hangs his chin out, and even a slower guy like Olubamiwo would have a few slugs at that. Olubamiwo KO.

However, a good boxing heavyweight would stay too far away from Olubamiwo for him to land the big shots, and I also think that an in-your-face fighter like McDermott would really trouble him, as he'd be right there all night, and would be too close for Olubamiwo to throw the big swings that he likes.

Should be an interesting next few years to watch though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Derek Chisora

Didn't take alot to beat a shot danny williams "his own words"
    the above fight was shit, and anyone who says otherwise must b blind..
    The truth Is all the prospects wud ov beat the danny that turned up...
    Del-boy may have the belt but he has not earnt it as of yet, I'm not taken any sides to any uk heavyweight, a good 3 have potencial in my eyes..
    But I will say this del-boy won't beat his next opp, he's stepped up a level n didn't do it in stile, he will struggle like fuck on the back foot and in my eyes and that's were the likes of sexton n rogan n maybe even fury wud take him, hear warren has sexton n chisora 2, lined up... Sexton has bounced back since there first fight, winning prizefighter in better form than any ova prizefighter champ to date and then 2 great fights in rogans warzone of Belfast unfazed by the 10,000 rogie fans wanting his blood, n that second performance he defo earnt his belt, like I said b4 I favor no heavyweight as a few have potencial but if sexton chisora 2 happens then del-boy wil b put on the back foot n I'm sorry to say lose to an on form sexton, rogans no longer with warren but he'd finish of delboy with in 4 rounds. Bet he avoids him like the plague.. Come onnnnnn sexton smash him, he's is is arrogance in a bag... Just watch out coz when he struggles he bits hahaha "proven FACT"

Thread Information