Skysports have been putting a fair bit of past boxing on recently. I decided to watch the Hatton vs Mayweather fight again last night and without a doubt, Hatton troubled Floyd more than any other boxer I've seen. Although Roy got that one big shot, Hatton was relentless and Floyd looked like he had a tough fight right through.

This got me thinking about both boxers and wondering when their peak was/ is.

I actually think Hatton did better in the Mayweather fight than he did against Tysu and that was the best fight of his career, I think he could not have been any better, that really was his peak, he was simply beat by a better, more disaplined boxer.

But was that Floyd in his peak, or has he grown since then? I think that fight shows the true strength of both fighters and was such a defining momment in boxing, whether you like both fighters or not. A combined record of 85-0 and 55 knockouts does not come around very often.

With the Manny fight against Floyd also in mind, do you think that Manny is also now in the form of his life, or has he peaked a few fights back?