I know that Shane looked amazing against Margarito, but I believe he has more power and is two and a half inches taller than Manny. Not only that, but Mosley was tieing up, and muscling Tony on the inside where Marg does his best work. I think this is a worrisome fight for Manny because he hasn't faced a guy in quite some time who will be able to take his punch and walk through it, and want to throw back at the same time. In a Mayweather-Margarito fight Floyd would have used similar tactics to Mosley with better defensive skills to cleanly outbox the big awkward Mexican, but Pacquiao is still there to be hit, and frustratingly he still just covers up on the inside and lets opponents hit him. He has been resilient so far, but guys like Cotto and Clottey throw an economical amount of punches which seemed fortuitous to me because they were clearly landing cleaner shots than were being landed on them against Manny, but Manny's angles', speed, and power forced them into a defensive shell. I can't see that being the case with Margarito, and give all the size advantages he has I think he could be a real problem for the small Pacquiao.

That being said I still favor Manny 7 times out of ten, and likely he will dominate the big slow oaf, but if Margarito keeps him on the ropes or Manny doesn't tie him up I think Pacman could be fucked.