User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just heard Adam Booth....

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

...Just imagine how much pull in the division the Diva will have if Audley troubles him a bit or even lasts the distance?

I'm doubtful the Klitschko fights ever get made, they are really having to search for guys that are willing to fight them now and that is hard to believe.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just heard Adam Booth....

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    How much would he make fighting 1 or both Klitschko's?

There's plenty of time for a fight vs Audley after the real business is taken care of. The outcomes vs either Klitschko wouldn't diminish how big a fight vs Audley would do, it could only increase his value...unless he continues being a gutless coward and then eventually even the die hard fans will catch on to his act.

Come on Diva fight someone with a pulse!!!
    good points i agree actually. Also agree with your other post where you say what would it do if audley was to trouble david. i never really thought about it like that, it would seriously harm hayes rep if it was close on the cards. i think there is a slight chance haye could get sparked (mainly due to the fact that it's HW's and Haye sometimes blocks with his face) but i never considered harrison making it much of a boxing contest.

I have changed my mind, while i would still like to see the haye harrison fight for entertainment purposes, i think Haye should take the big meaningful fights first. He has the title he now has to prove he is worthy to keep hold of it.

He should be fighting Klitschko next not Peter.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So we have a second hand denial of wanting a fight vs Harrison.....well gee that's almost as good as hearing it straight from the horse's mouth, not that I would believe anything that bastard said

Also isn't it common practice for the Diva to disparage opponents he may (or may not) fight in the future? Why would it be any different with Audley? He's talked the most shit about Audley recently, about how "he's not top ten", "he doesn't deserve a shot" etc and yet he's still talking about Audley and a possible fight with him...odd no? I think he's just trying to stir the Brits up so he can MAYBE sell out 30K seats
    Unless your following Haye's career more closely than I am then No he hasn't. Just more ramblings from the Klit lover that is you. How come you changed your name?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

How much would he make fighting 1 or both Klitschko's?

There's plenty of time for a fight vs Audley after the real business is taken care of. The outcomes vs either Klitschko wouldn't diminish how big a fight vs Audley would do, it could only increase his value...unless he continues being a gutless coward and then eventually even the die hard fans will catch on to his act.

Come on Diva fight someone with a pulse!!!
    How much? Not as much as you think they are worth. But maybe you like 'Slaves'.

It's a case of 50/50 allegedly. Dan Rafael ran it but there were no actual quotes of 50/50 from the Klitschko man Bernard Boente - Dan quoted him on everything else.

But say it is 50/50 - what is Klitschko bringing financially? Stadium sales potentially - it depends where the fight is. HBO, they are only interested in the Klits if they fight Haye or Adamek.
    German TV ain't PPV its free to air while UK TV is PPV and Haye hit 800,000 beating on Ruiz.
    Put all that together and a 50/50 split while sounding good actually means the Klits eat into the money brought by Haye.

Then we have Povetkin and once again the "Slave contracts" from the Klitschko's which mean - Fight a Klitschko and if you win you have to rematch and fight the brother for less money than they are getting. That ain't a fair deal and Haye, now he has a belt ain't gonna sign it.

We can say Haye is ducking but I'd rather see it on the evidence that he ain't gonna be their bitch.
    Last edited by WelshDevilRob; 07-24-2010 at 02:06 AM.

El Kabong Guest

Rob, Wlad packed a bigger stadium than the Diva ever has vs Eddie Chambers, fought a seemingly lack luster fight and STILL had that crowd giving him a standing ovation. The guy had MILLIONS of people (just in Germany by the way) watch his fight vs Chagaev on TV, and he had over 50K in attendance. So let's not act like the Diva brings all that much more to the table.

Mentioned
    1672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is a joke and the longer he leaves it to announce his next fight the bigger prat he is starting to look.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The fight probably won't happen until January or February also.

When will people start to believe me about this fraud? What else does the guy have to do to make what I say about him more credible?
    I don't think it's fair to say he's a fraud. He's every right to milk being a champ and he's every right to take a few decent pay days. That way, when he gets Ko'd by Wlad or Vitali, he'll have something to fall back on other then his arse.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

El Kabong Guest

ono, my thought process is this, if the Diva gets hurt, has trouble, struggles or is anything other than dazzling vs Harrison then he hurts how big a fight vs either Klitschko could be. He has said he'll retire soon and I would assume that Povetkin or Solis would mean more money than Audley Harrison.

As a boxing fan I want the big fights to happen, we pay for them to, these guys need to get on the ball and make these fights happen!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ono, my thought process is this, if the Diva gets hurt, has trouble, struggles or is anything other than dazzling vs Harrison then he hurts how big a fight vs either Klitschko could be. He has said he'll retire soon and I would assume that Povetkin or Solis would mean more money than Audley Harrison.

As a boxing fan I want the big fights to happen, we pay for them to, these guys need to get on the ball and make these fights happen!
    I disagree mate, i reckon a Haye - Klitschko fight will sell, even if Haye toils to a points win over Harrison. It's big money at the end of the day. I think we just need to be patient. Probably will be a job for next year.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fighting Audley is a bit embarrassing. But then so is Wlad fighting Sam Peter. That is my take on it.

Wlad fans are in no position to critisize haye.

El Kabong Guest

Wlad didn't b*tch out of 2 fights and Sam Peter is now the IBF mandatory...what's Audley again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ok true audley harrision hasn't become an alphabet madatory by getting easily destroyed by both klits not to mention rarely being in any kind of shape. true you've certainly got me there!

And true i'm not sure when wlad last was envolved in a fight where he sustained an injury in training and was going to lose a shed load of revenue when the TV company showing the fight went bust and closed down meaning he would forfeight the vast majority of money that he would earn from the fight. And I also don't know when last his opponant disregarded his status as a champion and wanted a cut of his home town PPV earnings. Again you've got me there.

And also I can't remember last when I was damning of a boxer/boxers due to their nationallity so you've got me there too.

wow 3 for 3. go you.

El Kabong Guest

1. I don't rate the fighters the IBF did that.

2. The biggest problem I have with YOUR BOY is that he made up excuses instead of telling the truth when Setanta went bust. Since that time all the Diva has done is act like a scared little punk and he's talked himself into something he found out he doesn't want.

3. I never dissed anyone based on nationality...if Chicken Little was American you're damn sure I'd call his ass out for punking out of fights. And its not like I have any ties to Ukraine or anything either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

1. I don't rate the fighters the IBF did that.
    So why are you using that as somesort of one up over Audley then if you don't think being IBF mandatory don't mean jack shit? Contradiction?

2. The biggest problem I have with YOUR BOY is that he made up excuses instead of telling the truth when Setanta went bust. Since that time all the Diva has done is act like a scared little punk and he's talked himself into something he found out he doesn't want.
    Well that's not addressing the point I made. fuck it. Prove he wasn't injured.

3. I never dissed anyone based on nationality...if Chicken Little was American you're damn sure I'd call his ass out for punking out of fights. And its not like I have any ties to Ukraine or anything either.
    I don't believe you
    Last edited by Hornfinger; 07-25-2010 at 03:31 AM.

El Kabong Guest

1. Being ranked by the IBF or any other organization is usually a merit based system.

2. The injury is erroneous as Chicken Little never intended to go through with the fight anyway...am I wrong in saying that? The problem with the Setanta bankruptcy is that Chicken Little never addressed it until it made him look like a victim.

3. If you don't believe it then that's your problem. If the was an American heavyweight like Chicken Little I most certainly would disparage him providing he acted in a similar manner. I talked crap about Cris Arreola's style, shape, and performance in the ring (and he's American) but he did take his beatings like a man...had he not done so I would have amped up my rhetoric.

Thread Information