Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Anthony Small facebook status.

Anthony Small RAPIST, BABY KILLERS, MURDERS, EXPOSED AKA BRITISH AND AMERICAN SOLDIERS. 91,000 CASES OF WAR CRIMES REPORTED BY WIKILEAK, WHICH ONE OF YOU IS SO BLINDED AND BRAINWASHED THAT YOU WILL STILL SUPPORT THE ELEGAL WAR?.

The guy is on a one man mission to end any hope of seeing himself in a ring again, which promoter will work with this guy again?? Sad really I met the guy and spoke to him at length and he seemed such a top dude.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Anthony Small facebook status.

Utter fool.

No one will touch him with a barge pole.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Jesus christ I gotta take a snap shot of this. This is fucking beautiful.

Here's a guy (Anthony Small) that obviously really believes in something. It goes against the grain but this guy is putting it on the line for something he believes in.

Trust Skel to be the one to make a big thing of this and try to slap him down. Too comical.

In the past I've commented on how skel goes along with the flock. Voices the popular opinion and at the same time trying to slap down someone who makes up their own mind, forms their own opinion and says what they think.

good on Anthony Small for saying what he thinks. Weather you agree with it or not the guy has a right to speak his mind. It's called freedom of speech.

If you are going to watch or not watch a fighter because of there views you're not a boxing fan.

Anyone heard of a guy called Muhamed Ali? He had oppinions that weren't the norm. Why aren't you having a go at him skel?

Yeah let's keep this up and send the sport back a good few decades. Fuck it let's jail people for voicing there opinion. Maybe we should gas them. Ay mr nazi.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He said he's going to stuggle to get work?

Nazi

Plank.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Why bring it up and make it an issue of it at all?

Cock

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Again, he said he's going to struggle to get work Thats hardly making a big deal of it is it?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

talk about shooting yourself in the foot

Youve just come off a career ruining loss to sam webb and you suddenly decide its time to start spouting shit about our society etc

best bit of advice anyone could possibly give anthony small right now is go abroad and start over, you aint gonna get another chance in the UK and the whole "ali, jones jr, leonard" shit is just damn right laughable now
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post
    Anthony Small RAPIST, BABY KILLERS, MURDERS, EXPOSED AKA BRITISH AND AMERICAN SOLDIERS. 91,000 CASES OF WAR CRIMES REPORTED BY WIKILEAK, WHICH ONE OF YOU IS SO BLINDED AND BRAINWASHED THAT YOU WILL STILL SUPPORT THE ELEGAL WAR?.

The guy is on a one man mission to end any hope of seeing himself in a ring again, which promoter will work with this guy again?? Sad really I met the guy and spoke to him at length and he seemed such a top dude.
    To be honest mate, i read the Wikileaks thing yesterday and posted about it. He obviously feels very strongly about it. The problem in this country is it seems you can't publicly question what our troops are doing, without being labelled as some sort of terrorist symphathiser. Small has probably gone a little over the top with that statement, but that's what happens when you have a media campaign that encourages the support of our troops at all costs. It's patrioism gone crazy.

The Wikileaks report is saddenning but not at all surprising.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Why bring it up and make it an issue of it at all?

Cock

LMAO, you are the biggest cock on here fella, I really feel for you. I can imagine you steam coming from your ears as you typed your reply to the thread, without actually reading it, you fucking idiot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post

To be honest mate, i read the Wikileaks thing yesterday and posted about it. He obviously feels very strongly about it. The problem in this country is it seems you can't publicly question what our troops are doing, without being labelled as some sort of terrorist symphathiser. Small has probably gone a little over the top with that statement, but that's what happens when you have a media campaign that encourages the support of our troops at all costs. It's patrioism gone crazy.

I agree totally, and respect him knowing that him coming out publicly with his views more or less ends his career, as Warren and Hatton say they won't be working with him again, my point was ( Directed at the fool Horncuntfighter ) the guy is a talented fighter and shame that these views will proably end his career in a British ring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

we all know what needs to be done here....

ONO, you know what to do son...........

FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
    FAKE MSN ACCOUNT
    MISSUS NICKERS SENT TO AN A.SMALL

one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    Jesus christ I gotta take a snap shot of this. This is fucking beautiful.

Here's a guy (Anthony Small) that obviously really believes in something. It goes against the grain but this guy is putting it on the line for something he believes in.

Trust Skel to be the one to make a big thing of this and try to slap him down. Too comical.

In the past I've commented on how skel goes along with the flock. Voices the popular opinion and at the same time trying to slap down someone who makes up their own mind, forms their own opinion and says what they think.

good on Anthony Small for saying what he thinks. Weather you agree with it or not the guy has a right to speak his mind. It's called freedom of speech.

If you are going to watch or not watch a fighter because of there views you're not a boxing fan.

Anyone heard of a guy called Muhamed Ali? He had oppinions that weren't the norm. Why aren't you having a go at him skel?

Yeah let's keep this up and send the sport back a good few decades. Fuck it let's jail people for voicing there opinion. Maybe we should gas them. Ay mr nazi.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

You bumped your head Barry? Now sit down deep breaths mate come on maybe a few puffs on your inhaler, now go back have a read of my post again, and please point out where I am having a go at him?? Mr Nazi?? WTF you talking about next time try and engage that thing rattling around between your ears before typing away like the fool you are.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ono View Post

I agree totally, and respect him knowing that him coming out publicly with his views more or less ends his career, as Warren and Hatton say they won't be working with him again, my point was ( Directed at the fool Horncuntfighter ) the guy is a talented fighter and shame that these views will proably end his career in a British ring.
    Yeah it's going to ruin him. Although it keeps people talking about him. Seems to be how celebrity culture works in these times
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

Mentioned
    1674 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Or he could be like Ali and be a head of his time and talking sense.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh dear.
    He's a fighter I liked watching. Doubt I'll ever see him again now.

Thread Information