Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Matty Hall replaces Ryan Rhodes for the now vacant European 154 Title v Konecky

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Matty Hall replaces Ryan Rhodes for the now vacant European 154 Title v Konecky

Not bad replacement happy with that, not seen Konecky fight but looks like Matty might have his hands full.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Matty Hall replaces Ryan Rhodes for the now vacant European 154 Title v Konecky

Shame Macklins replacement is some bum called Jordashvilli.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Matty Hall replaces Ryan Rhodes for the now vacant European 154 Title v Konecky

Is this the same Matt Hall that got blown away by Anthony Small. If so he's landed on his feet compared to Small who doesnt even have a career anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Is this the same Matt Hall that got blown away by Anthony Small. If so he's landed on his feet compared to Small who doesnt even have a career anymore.

Sink or swim for Matty has moved stables, I been speaking to Frankie Gavin who he spars all the time says he is in great nick, he has fallen on his feet but he stayed loyal to Warren Small didn't, Gavin also says this Koncecky has similar style to Hall so could be an all out war.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

Sink or swim for Matty has moved stables, I been speaking to Frankie Gavin who he spars all the time says he is in great nick, he has fallen on his feet but he stayed loyal to Warren Small didn't, Gavin also says this Koncecky has similar style to Hall so could be an all out war.

I thought Warren dropped Small for being anti war and interupting some troops home coming ceremony.

Im surprised Hall lost to Small the way he did. I thought he would be able to get inside but instead he chose to stay on the end of Smalls punches until he got stopped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I thought Warren dropped Small for being anti war and interupting some troops home coming ceremony.

Im surprised Hall lost to Small the way he did. I thought he would be able to get inside but instead he chose to stay on the end of Smalls punches until he got stopped
    No Small left Warren to sign with Hatton after the Hall fight Warren made him an offer and he decided to jump ship, the anti war bollocks was way after and that's when Warren and a few others said they won't work with him again.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No Small left Warren to sign with Hatton after the Hall fight Warren made him an offer and he decided to jump ship, the anti war bollocks was way after and that's when Warren and a few others said they won't work with him again.
    Oh right. He should concentrate on his career instead of trying to make a name for himself with a political stance. All he ever talks about on his facebook status is war/muslims/soldiers etc. Nobody cares we just wana see how good he can fight.

He wasnt a bad fighter. Nothing special, decent angles and speed but calling himself sugar ray clay jones junior or whatever is a bit hopeful. He may be like Jones in the Green fight but thats about it.

Anyways I hope Gavin is right and this Koncecky guy is a go getter and will meet Hall centre ring. We could be in for a good tear up.

Thread Information