Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Who's next for Wladimir?

Adamek has another fight in early December.
    Then Madison Square Garden proposed Klitschko-Adamek fight in March 2011 to commemorate Ali-Frazer. So Adamek is more likely to fight Vitali in March, unless of course Haye would want to fight Vitali (because he considers him the weaker one).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Other than the Klits HAye is clearly the best in the division I think the way this work is

Wlad is here

Vit is here
    And Haye is here

and everyone else is here

I'm starting to think that Haye can beat Vit as he is so quick and Vit is really slowing down has had easy defences he hasn't been in a hard fight for a while I really think that Haye will land to many hard shots on vit he's much quicker than anyone Vit has fought ssince coming back and hits harder.

But Wlad well it's different if Haye lands he knocks Wlad out but Wlad don't allow people to land he's getting better with every fight I don't think it will be anything like the Peter fight as Haye is a lot better than that but I do think it would be a very tense affair both scared to commit knowing the other has the power and speed to finish the fight and a long distance fight is Wlad's with that awsome jab pumping out till Haye tires late and gets stopped.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm just getting over the shock that the klit won.... and by KO.... I mean really, who could have ever seen that happening. Peter was in such incredible awsome shape and it was such a 50/50 pick em fight.....

Wlad will have picked his next opponant before the out come of Haye and fraudley and for that matter I really couldn't give a shit who he fights next. Just another bum in another mis match that HBO won't go near. Big deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What does it matter will we see it on television the next time he fights? I mean shit Wlad can not even get a time slot in America on a Saturday afternoon because of College (American) football. This is a f**king joke the Undisputedheavyweight champion of the world and we are reduced to watching shitty mpeg quality video. Where is ABC and NBC networks why are they completely out of the boxing game ? Oh that's right a Desperate Housewives rerun was on.

Sorry got a little off track there. As for who fight's Wlad next. I would go with three Valuev,Holyfield, Adamek. Haye is too scared same as Povetkin and a few others like Boytsov,Solis,Fury they are still a little green for that kind of challenge.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haye is the best opponent out there for the Klits but lets face it - he loses in similar fashion as Peter did.

Wlad is predictable but with his physical size and tactics who can get to him - nobody out there at mno thats for sure.

Said it before but god is he dull to watch - no risk taking, though with his chin I guess he can't. Lennox would have blown Peter out within two rounds
    Don't bully fat kids - they've got enough on their plate

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mark TKO View Post
    Haye is the best opponent out there for the Klits but lets face it - he loses in similar fashion as Peter did.

Wlad is predictable but with his physical size and tactics who can get to him - nobody out there at mno thats for sure.

Said it before but god is he dull to watch - no risk taking, though with his chin I guess he can't. Lennox would have blown Peter out within two rounds
    What more risk taking do you want? Wlad got hit clean more than a couple of times, Wlad threw more power punches than jabs, and even showed a very powerful uppercut that most people didn't know he had.

Do you just want Wlad to allow himself to get hit? Do you want him to stand toe to toe when he tried to do that Sam Peter rushed in, head down, and tied up. The thing people have to recognize that when Wlad ties up or disengages that's SMART BOXING....if you try to force your way in or pay no attention to angles and you're fighting a top 10 fighter in any division you WILL pay the price for it.

Wlad is no more boring than Lennox Lewis was....Manny is starting to demand more of Wlad and hell Wlad wasn't built into a safety first fighter overnight so you can't expect Wlad to flip a switch and become all action right away but this fight was definently a step in the right direction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post

What more risk taking do you want? Wlad got hit clean more than a couple of times, Wlad threw more power punches than jabs, and even showed a very powerful uppercut that most people didn't know he had.

Do you just want Wlad to allow himself to get hit? Do you want him to stand toe to toe when he tried to do that Sam Peter rushed in, head down, and tied up. The thing people have to recognize that when Wlad ties up or disengages that's SMART BOXING....if you try to force your way in or pay no attention to angles and you're fighting a top 10 fighter in any division you WILL pay the price for it.

Wlad is no more boring than Lennox Lewis was....Manny is starting to demand more of Wlad and hell Wlad wasn't built into a safety first fighter overnight so you can't expect Wlad to flip a switch and become all action right away but this fight was definently a step in the right direction.
    Stop defending this shite.

other than haye the only fight out there that's going to be half decent for klit is adamek.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post

other than haye the only fight out there that's going to be half decent for klit is adamek.
    And neither of those guys have a shot in hell.....does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?....enjoy the Harrison fight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post

And neither of those guys have a shot in hell.....does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?....enjoy the Harrison fight
    no what make me warm and fuzzy inside is you in one sentance saying that your happy that klitmuch is fighting bums in matches that are foregone conclusions and then in the next sentance saying 'anyoy the harrison fight' obviously mocking it for being a complete farcical mis match.

Are you sure you're not scitzophrenic? you seem to be at conflict with yourself. You remind me of a dog chasing it's tail. Might be time to take you out back and do the honourable thing old yella....

El Kabong Guest

HF the FACT of the matter is that right now anyone vs Wlad is a forgone conclusion. Wlad is so good no one can challenge him and Chicken Little vs Audley is a farce because Chicken Little refuses to challenge himself and there are legit threats out there for him to face.

Wladimir not being challenged is a matter of competition, Chicken Little not being challenged is a matter of CHOICE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HF the FACT of the matter is that right now anyone vs Wlad is a forgone conclusion. Wlad is so good no one can challenge him and Chicken Little vs Audley is a farce because Chicken Little refuses to challenge himself and there are legit threats out there for him to face.

Wladimir not being challenged is a matter of competition, Chicken Little not being challenged is a matter of CHOICE.

No THE FACT of the matter is NONE of the heavyweight champs are fighting legit opposition. That is the FACT everything else is nut hugging bull shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You think Wlad is staying up at night wishing he was on HBO? The guy is putting 40k people in soccer stadiums in Germany. How much you think Wlad made for this last fight with endorsements....$5m-10m?

At least ESPN picked up the fight. I like watching Wlad fight. Those were some vicious 1-2s he was landing.

Haye is smarter than I thought though, he knows Wlad or Vitali would KO his ass in 5 rounds., heck I bet Wlad KOs Haye with a jab.
    PETA = People Eating Tasty Animals
    The only Acceptable Gun Control Law: Always use two hands when firing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Wlad is starting to remind me ALOT LIKE LENNOX LEWIS!!!...Puts the heat on when he feels like it...Boxes without risk when the case need be...Also at about the same age they are looking similar...Yes this has to do with Steward but still this version of Wlad is the best ever.....

Thios who call him and Lennox Boaring are people who do not appreciate BOXING!!! Not Ruiz like hugging but BOXING....Hit without taking too much abuse...Score KO's just as your opp thinks you have nothing new drop in something they nhave never seen before and when the time comes for it go all out and use brute strength and power to just destroy your opp....

LL could box all night and stay safe when he wanted...He could be a stalker...a power puncher or just go and take his man out to get it over 1,2,3...BOTH men use/used their jabs as a weapon...They both have/had hard jabe that they could push out like a rod when they wanted too...Wlads jab is more assertive then Lennox but they sty7le is the same...The both pawed the jab as a tool to unleash the right hand...a hand that when connects fully usually means the opp ends on his back or at minimum ends up holding on for their boxing, life....Also Wlad did very well on the inside bullying Peter when he wanted or just laying on him to drain his power and energy..LL did it well to many fighters......

Are they the exact same no and I would not want them to be but they both have similar styles and techniques that are very very effective.....Wlad is just that good and I will say it openly andn that is not nut hugging he is a bad ass HW who controls the ring and that is what a true top caliber fighter who is P4P should do.....His only flaw is his suspect chin and it is not as bad as made out by so many...If you ever watch Wlads KO losses you will notice that he panicked when he was hurt and hit the canvas..He did not hold or mbuy time he panicked left himslef open and thats why he was stopped...Today he is a bit more relaxed....He knows what to do when he gets hit hard...He did not know that before.....When was the last time Wlad was rocked? When he has eatren big shots when have you seen him panic?....This is a new Wlad who will only improve and get better....David Haye wants NOTHING to do with him...I cant blame him....

Thats all I have to say about that Fantana type rant

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

James Toney. Couture shut him up in MMA, if Wlad shuts him up in boxing he'll have nothing to talk about.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its funny that a guy with 49 KOs in 55 fights is labelled as dull. I mean I definately understand it, its just funny.

Folks, thats boxing. Hit and not get hit. Look down the line at the greatest HWs of all time: Jack Johnson, Joe Louis, Muhammad Ali, Larry Holmes, Lennox Lewis, hell even prime Mike Tyson. They all had different builds, different styles, different attributes, but the main goal was always to hit without being hit. Defense is key. Especially at HW. One-and-Done is a scary reality at HW.

Thread Information