Thread: Who's next for Wladimir?

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I wouldn't like to actually watch it, but I'd like to see the fight with Valuev happen.

I wouldn't want to see him fight Haye until AFTER Haye has fought Vitali.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Who's next for Wladimir?

Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    No THE FACT of the matter is NONE of the heavyweight champs are fighting legit opposition. That is the FACT everything else is nut hugging bull shit.
    ....yes but Chicken Little CHOSE to fight Audley Harrison, Wlad was left with no other option as Alexander Povetkin AND YOUR BOY Chicken Little ran away from Wlad and after watching what he did to Sam Peter I don't blame them.

Wlad can't fight "legit opposition" because the "legit opposition" refuses to fight Wladimir...really I think Sam Peter stepping in and giving a solid effort is as legit of competition as there is.

I think more and more we'll see Wlad go for more earlier KO's, Manny will demand more from him and Wlad will deliver.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You come across as really immature and pathetic only referring to Haye as Chicken Little fact is Haye is a titlist and good fighter why get so personally involved? Come on imagine a grown man acting that way. it's ok to have preferences but thats madness

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornfinger View Post
    No THE FACT of the matter is NONE of the heavyweight champs are fighting legit opposition. That is the FACT everything else is nut hugging bull shit.
    ....yes but Chicken Little CHOSE to fight Audley Harrison, Wlad was left with no other option as Alexander Povetkin AND YOUR BOY Chicken Little ran away from Wlad and after watching what he did to Sam Peter I don't blame them.

Wlad can't fight "legit opposition" because the "legit opposition" refuses to fight Wladimir...really I think Sam Peter stepping in and giving a solid effort is as legit of competition as there is.

I think more and more we'll see Wlad go for more earlier KO's, Manny will demand more from him and Wlad will deliver.
    I've been thinking about this and the Klitschko's get a lot of stick for being...well fairly ordinary, yet they're able to dominate at Heavyweight.

It's not really Wlad's or Vitali's fault that nobody else can be arsed getting into shape.

I'd love to see them tested against somebody who is light enough to actually move. I was watching Holyfield and Moorer earlier on today from 1994, and the movement was excellent. There's only Haye and Adamek who can offer anything close to that and they're both small compared to either Klitschko.

Hopefully Haye will bank enough from the Harrison fight to get his arse into gear and fight Wlad or Vitali. Everytime i watch Wlad, i think 'Haye would fucking murder him' but then after a while i forget how ordinary Wlad is. But then the flipside is, he looks ordinary because he only has to look ordinary to beat the plodders who are in front of him.

Maybe Haye will make him go to that next level. It's a shame that both Klitschko's have dominated without really ever stepping out of first gear.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by piye View Post
    You come across as really immature and pathetic only referring to Haye as Chicken Little fact is Haye is a titlist and good fighter why get so personally involved? Come on imagine a grown man acting that way. it's ok to have preferences but thats madness
    Sorry you feel that way but that's how I will refer to him until he becomes another KO victim on Wlad's record....then he'll be worthy enough to have me call him by his name again. Right now, with the lack of balls he's shown, he and his fans are lucky Chicken Little is all I call him.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Watching this now 1st time. Wlad is not always fun but man...he is all tactician and a thinking boxer. You have top respect that. Yeh he's been dropped and ko'd..last I checked this was the hurt buisness.

edit. One think that annoys to the max is that pawing,extended shite he does though. Should be warned more for that NON jab when its left out
    Last edited by Spicoli; 09-12-2010 at 10:11 PM.

El Kabong Guest

This is the first time I'm hearing the ESPN guys (BK and Atlas) do the blow by blow....man Teddy is one bitter S.O.B ...he's been drinking the Hater-ade. But the truth is Alexander Povetkin would be LUCKY to last half as long as Sam Peter did...no matter how good of shape he's in, no matter how much training and bullshit Teddy Atlas pulls with the refs Alexander Povetkin is just never going to compete vs Wlad.

Everyone has a plan until they get hit

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Out of interest, what are your views on what Haye has said around his fight with Vitali?

Is that simply being dismissed as all lies? (the fact they shook hands on an arrangment and then when the contract arrived it was different)

Just want to know what peoples thoughts are on it. I know money or anything shouldn't be an issue, we all agree Haye should be taking the fight anywhere, local park, anywhere. But he obviously has clauses he feels strongly about like 3 rematches. So if he's not lying, he does have a bit of a point.

I don't think the K's are completley innocent. The vids make me wonder even more.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This is the first time I'm hearing the ESPN guys (BK and Atlas) do the blow by blow....man Teddy is one bitter S.O.B ...he's been drinking the Hater-ade. But the truth is Alexander Povetkin would be LUCKY to last half as long as Sam Peter did...no matter how good of shape he's in, no matter how much training and bullshit Teddy Atlas pulls with the refs Alexander Povetkin is just never going to compete vs Wlad.

Everyone has a plan until they get hit
    I dont know man...All I hear is him saying he's not ready and is too inexperienced. Pretty straight forward. But agree,dont see him even with 3,4 more fighte being able to threaten Wlad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry you feel that way but that's how I will refer to him until he becomes another KO victim on Wlad's record....then he'll be worthy enough to have me call him by his name again. Right now, with the lack of balls he's shown, he and his fans are lucky Chicken Little is all I call him.
    Well it's nothing personal and you otherwise seem like an all right guy but the reality is These guys are athletes who fight for a living non of them are chickens; not one and i doubt they fear each other in reality it's all business. I find Wlad boring but he is a dominant champ who has earned respect; Haye is exciting but is pulling bitch moves and does not command respect at the mo is he a chicken?Hell no. Is he a bullshitter may be. but it's unfortunate tat you can talk sense then invalidate your logic with stupidity and name calling to your emotional involvement.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually after last nights performance i think he deserves a night out with Ricky Hatton.
    http://instagram.com/jonnyboy_85_/

El Kabong Guest

Well it's nothing personal and you otherwise seem like an all right guy but the reality is These guys are athletes who fight for a living non of them are chickens; not one and i doubt they fear each other in reality it's all business. I find Wlad boring but he is a dominant champ who has earned respect; Haye is exciting but is pulling bitch moves and does not command respect at the mo is he a chicken?Hell no. Is he a bullshitter may be. but it's unfortunate tat you can talk sense then invalidate your logic with stupidity and name calling to your emotional involvement.
    So you doubt that boxers have in fact ducked difficult challenges because they know they cannot win?

El Kabong Guest

This just in....Wladimir is going to fight again on December 11th that's a pretty quick turn around. The people he's looking at fighting: Tomaz Adamek, Odlanier Solis, Jean Marc Mormek, Denis Boytsov, David Tua....the names don't look all that great, he'd stop each of those guys without much trouble IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This just in....Wladimir is going to fight again on December 11th that's a pretty quick turn around. The people he's looking at fighting: Tomaz Adamek, Odlanier Solis, Jean Marc Mormek, Denis Boytsov, David Tua....the names don't look all that great, he'd stop each of those guys without much trouble IMO.
    Is that a fucking joke? Apart from Adamek those are all bums. And a guy who david haye Ko'ed. audley harrison wouldn't look out of place on that list. Lyle why aren't you going mad about this?

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the haye hate is jealousy more than anything

i read in another thread el kabong saying hayes power isnt proven at heavyweight

Thread Information