Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
Quote Originally Posted by ElTerribleMorales View Post
here's a thread you started about Barrera fighting for a "world title" when it's just a garbage interim title, both Morales and Barrera are fighting for the same thing, a record 4th title, their in the same exact boat

http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...-jan-31-a.html
Yeah whats your point. I still say the same thing. If the WBO sanctioned the fight it would have been Barrera 4th weight world title. That crappy WBC superdooper trash Morales was clinging onto after beating Limond wasnt a world title by any stretch.
ummm my point is that's a thread YOU started, trying to build up a fight Barrera was rumored to be having for a vacant INTERIM title as a world title fight, an interim belt is by no means a WORLD TITLE, it's not that complicated
It was gonna be for the world title. It wasnt interim. I dont understand which bit is confusing you. A proper world title means summat.
re-read your OWN original post, it says INTERIM pretty damn clearly there

"According to the word coming out of Mexico, Marco Antonio Barrera's upcoming bout against Johnny Nolasco (17-4, 8KOs) will be for the vacant WBO interim-lightweight title.The ten round lightweight contest will take place in Guadalajara, Mexico on January 31."
The point is it wasnt for the title. Had it been then it would have been a genuine 4th title which is what Ive always said. Morales belt he was holding after limond was not a legit title and only a Morales fanboy would say it was
ummm where have i claimed on here that it was a legit title? i said both Barrera and Morales have only been fighting for little trinkets that are even more garbage that the rest of the so called world titles, the only thing is you have it as being ok when Barrera did it, and now try to slam Morales for doing the same thing

both guys are fighting for fancy paperweights, only a Barrera fanboy would try to slam Morales for it and then go on to try to play up Barrera's "accomplishments" when he does the same exact thing
Its not the exact same thing though is it. a Proper legit world title means more than whatever that strap Morales was holding on Saturday means. You will never accept this fact so theres no point going on with this debate.
Morales won the WBC Silver welterweight title, which is nothing more than another interim title/ paper weight, Barrera was gonna fight for the WBO INTERIM TITLE, it's exactly the same thing, are you honestly that dense? it doesn't matter what title either guy was fighting for cause their both pointless
So Morales fighting David Diaz for the WBC title meant nothing either? That was a legit title just as the Wbo world title is legit. Silver superdooper welterweigt title is not a legit title thats the difference. You clearly arent getting it so I feel like im wasting time explaing but then again you need to be educated.

Ross - Stay out of it. This has nothing to do with queers so be quiet.
dude, you're clearly not getting it, i already said that the silver title is a piece of shit, but then again so is the WBO Interim title, Barrera was never in line to be fighting Marquez, Bradley, or Pacquiao, so he was never gonna fight for a legit title, both guys are wasting their time and should be retired, the only one being a blind fanboy here is you, i haven't defended Morales fighting for the pointless WBC Silverbelt yet you make a whole thread about Barrera fighting for some INTERIM TITLE and dub it as if he's fighting for an actual WORLD TITLE, you seriously need to take the love glasses off