Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
Quote Originally Posted by fan johnny View Post
Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
Mosley will call it a day when he starts to get knocked out. At the moment he is still finishing his fights strong and over powering bigger men. He has pretty much lost all his technique now and relies on gritting it out which he is still good at. He just has to pick the right fights now and stop trying to prove himself as a warrior who will fight anyone anywhere. Berto I think beats him but its the best fioght for him down at welter.
Yea makes sense, I could agree with that. What about Zab Judah? .
I think he still beats Judah but maybe thats cuz Idont rate Zab much at all. I have no doubts he was be able to outspeed Sane early and sting him with a few nice straight lefts down the pipe but Judah almost always tires in the later rounds and this is when Shane comes on strong. If they met I reckon Judah would be ahead on the cards when Shane comes from behind to wear him down with body shots and pressures him to the point where Judah cant run anymore. When they exchange Mosley will take Zab out clean with a brutal KO. He wont need to time the punch as it will be mostly from fatigue that Judah decides to stay down. Another fight for Shane to consider cuz Zab struggles with big blokes too.
Well... Mosley lost his stock value as did Zab, I don't see Mosley getting a higher value fight with Berto anymore. Berto is in the line for up for a mega money shot at Pacquiao if he gets by Margarito and doesn't call it quits. I think Bradley is a little bigger draw but he's lined up for January bout with Alexander and the timing would put him out of contention. If Mosley beats up on Zab in a stay busy fight, he might be able to stay out of boxing's senior league. (Hopkins/Jones etc.)

Alvarez is hungry, I could see that match-up from both camps perspective.