Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Rather pitiful interview from Hatton

It's nothing more than a poor attempt at damage control. I agree that it is ridiculous, but it is a common occurrence these days.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Same crap 90% of the "stars" are doing once caught, nothing new under the sun, come on, circulate, there is nothing to see there.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post

You didn't lose my respect when you took cocaine, but you have lost it now, you fat twat.
    You actually had respect for him at one time?
    did you not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hatton has come out of this with a hell of a lot of respect, even more so than before this was outed to the press

the fact he has manned this out and taken it on the chin shows what a class act hatton is and always has been
    one dangerous horrible bloke

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by HattonTheHammer View Post
    hatton has come out of this with a hell of a lot of respect, even more so than before this was outed to the press

the fact he has manned this out and taken it on the chin shows what a class act hatton is and always has been
    Oh come on you can't be serious? It's been a farce.In a bid to save his reputation and marketability he hired Max Clifford, then got his parents to cry on national television for him.

Then he checks into rehab like a big fucking drama queen quoting his depression that has led him astray. To top it all off he says he can't even remember taking cocaine because he would black out just before because he was drunk.

What a phony.

I would have respected him so much more if he would have just been honest and said 'yeah I take a bit of coke, what of it'?

I fucking hate the Hattons, the whole family annoys me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What really annoys me is the dam dealer or dealers who have sold him that chang, they have just served him up a whole load of trouble, the gear must be total crap to be snorting it like he did, three fat lines on the spin tells me he has been at it for quite a while and his so called friends have not stopped him, they must of known how down he was after Floyd and Manny beat him up, the only saving grace is that he hadnt progressed to the rocks and smack to blot out the pain, get yourself clean Ricky and concentrate on the promoting, you cant be doing a bad job as old FW has been slagging you big time, he must see you as a threat, that must good news as that old fella needs some compitition here in the Uk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh come on you can't be serious? It's been a farce.In a bid to save his reputation and marketability he hired Max Clifford, then got his parents to cry on national television for him.

Then he checks into rehab like a big fucking drama queen quoting his depression that has led him astray. To top it all off he says he can't even remember taking cocaine because he would black out just before because he was drunk.

What a phony.

I would have respected him so much more if he would have just been honest and said 'yeah I take a bit of coke, what of it'?

the guy is very badly depressed, for anyone who has ever been in that boat you will know you arent of sound mind and you will do anything to relieve the personal pain. Rickys been down every since the manny fight but has just needed the push to get some help for it.

Nothing wrong with asking for help, ricky did just that and is now owning up to the fact that what he did was wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a phony.

the guy is very badly depressed, for anyone who has ever been in that boat you will know you arent of sound mind and you will do anything to relieve the personal pain. Rickys been down every since the manny fight but has just needed the push to get some help for it.

Nothing wrong with asking for help, ricky did just that and is now owning up to the fact that what he did was wrong
    But still won't admit he has a drinking problem, he is not an alcoholic accodring to him because he doesn't drink shorts just the average ten pints a night , he is in denial. He has been bang on the sniff for years known FACT round here, he has been on the beer everyday since the Pac fight I have been told this by one of his closest mates, but he still won't admit it?

Like Bilbo says this whole thing is one big publicity stunt to keep Brand Hatton keeping the boy next image as intact as possible, at first I really felt for Ricky, but after this stupid Interview with his same old shitty cliches and his denial he has any problems other than depression is a farce, the whole episode has been set up by king of the cock heads Max Clifford, Ricky if you are going to come on camera and the first thing you say Is I am here to tell the truth don't then try treat everyone like fucking fools.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

What a phony.

But still won't admit he has a drinking problem, he is not an alcoholic accodring to him because he doesn't drink shorts just the average ten pints a night , he is in denial. He has been bang on the sniff for years known FACT round here, he has been on the beer everyday since the Pac fight I have been told this by one of his closest mates, but he still won't admit it?

Like Bilbo says this whole thing is one big publicity stunt to keep Brand Hatton keeping the boy next image as intact as possible, at first I really felt for Ricky, but after this stupid Interview with his same old shitty cliches and his denial he has any problems other than depression is a farce, the whole episode has been set up by king of the cock heads Max Clifford, Ricky if you are going to come on camera and the first thing you say Is I am here to tell the truth don't then try treat everyone like fucking fools.

massive difference between a heavy drinker and an actual alcoholic

if you feel the need to down 10pints every evening because it quells your thirst and boredom then you are a heavy drinker ala myself and hatton. If however you wake up in the morning and need a 2litre bottle of cider to get you through the day your an alcoholic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a phony.

massive difference between a heavy drinker and an actual alcoholic

if you feel the need to down 10pints every evening because it quells your thirst and boredom then you are a heavy drinker ala myself and hatton. If however you wake up in the morning and need a 2litre bottle of cider to get you through the day your an alcoholic
    Ok ok The women who set him up have a little look at what he drank that night he was out with here something along the lines of 12 pints 8 sambukas another 10 shorts and 7 lines of the marching powder, mate your head is so far up his arse ( no offence ) you wouldn't say he had a problem if he was having vodka on his cornflakes for brekky, if he carries on the way he is he will end up like GAZZA FACT.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What a phony.

Tried to keep out of this best i could, but after watching the charade on breakfast TV this morning, then im totally ashamed for him

Im on the Bilbo - Skel bandwagon here. It really pissed me off when he claims he only started doin it after the Manny fight, i shouted at the TV F'in Liar !!

It does sadden me to see where he has gone after the defeat, but unfortunately this has been on the cards for a long while, and it was only a matter of time till something like this came out.
    Hidden Content SADDO'S FIGHT NIGHT RD4 CHAMPION, TAKING ON ALL COMERS ! Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hammer you are right he is not an alchy this moment in time, he doesn't physically need the stuff to function, but he has a problem, he even said in the inteview he has been crossing the line many times recently where he gets in such a state he can't remember what he has been upto the night before.

My point is it will only get worst especailly for a guy with a massive void to fill he needs to nip this in the bud now all his family is worried look at his dads interview they all know he is on a very slippery slope but he still doesn't think he has a drinking problem? Baffles me.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah, Hatton does appear to be in denial somewhat. Drinking 10 beers every day, or even even every other day, surely makes you an alcoholic. Being an alcoholic isn't only about needing the shot at 7am when you wake up, but it is when it is a prevalent and abused part of your everyday life. It appears to have got to that stage with Hatton, so why not just come out and tell it for what it is. I sympathise with Hatton to a degree, but Skel makes some good points. Hatton still seems to be trying to shimmy and shake his way out of it with excuses and denial. Probably not the best way to go about dealing with problems and reminiscent of the excuses after the two losses.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 09-20-2010 at 01:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hammer you are right he is not an alchy this moment in time, he doesn't physically need the stuff to function, but he has a problem, he even said in the inteview he has been crossing the line many times recently where he gets in such a state he can't remember what he has been upto the night before.

My point is it will only get worst especailly for a guy with a massive void to fill he needs to nip this in the bud now all his family is worried look at his dads interview they all know he is on a very slippery slope but he still doesn't think he has a drinking problem? Baffles me.

completely agree, hence why i think him coming out and taking these interviews if for anything should be commended. He could quite easily of floated under the radar and by next week of been back doing what he had been doing.

hatton has and still doesnt strike me as an alcoholic of any kind, he enjoys a drink...so does 50 million other odd brits. Yes he is a heavy drinker but the worst crime for that is gluttony

you know an alcoholic when you see one, ive come across tons in my time and hatton aint one of them

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think hammer is right about Hatton's drinking. He's more greedy pisshead than serious alchy. Luckily for rich fuckers like him they can swan off to the ivy for a month to get healthy.
    Last edited by Fenster; 09-20-2010 at 03:22 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

Thread Information