Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warren promises bigger night and more title fights then the Mag 7 on 11.12.10

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Warren promises bigger night and more title fights then the Mag 7 on 11.12.10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Warren promises bigger night and more title fights then the Mag 7 on 11.12.10

Quote Originally Posted by skel1983 View Post

Ill believe it when I see it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Warren promises bigger night and more title fights then the Mag 7 on 11.12.10

Should be great if he can pull it off, there's some really good, interesting fights that have rumoured for this show.

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

These fights are not worth the PPV price, they are just 6 months worth of Friday night fights in one day.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    These fights are not worth the PPV price, they are just 6 months worth of Friday night fights in one day.
    spot on mate.
    I'm on my phone so I cant give out my 1st but lets just call this an IOU lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just don't understand why you say this? Liek Fenster posted up have you seen the state of the fights on PPV in the last few years on a whole?

Haye v Valuev
    Hatton v Malignaggi
    Haye v Harrison

I could go on, I think this will be great value for money the Magnificent 7 was a great night of boxing and worth every penny not like the other shite on offer.

Cleverly v Brahmer will be a cracking fight if pulled off add to that some great 50/50 fights I can't wait worth every penny.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice one Frank, I'll be streaming that bastard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'd try to win tickets for this but, lightening neve strikes twice, so I'll be buying tickets this time around. Best hurry up and get selling though with Christmas coming around - the sonner he releases them the easier it is to justify the spending before Christmas.
    Last edited by boxingbantz; 09-30-2010 at 02:02 AM.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

U mean he is going to have some stars on the show for once ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Assuming you wasn't a fan of the Magnificent Seven then?
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by koppas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Assuming you wasn't a fan of the Magnificent Seven then?
    Well to be honest Enzo the Gypo got KOED
    Brook fight was a farce
    As for DeGale his fight was a total farcial stoppage
    All in all was shite.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    Nice one Frank, I'll be streaming that bastard.
    Same here, if Skel will give us the link.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I just don't understand why you say this? Liek Fenster posted up have you seen the state of the fights on PPV in the last few years on a whole?

Haye v Valuev
    Hatton v Malignaggi
    Haye v Harrison

I could go on, I think this will be great value for money the Magnificent 7 was a great night of boxing and worth every penny not like the other shite on offer.

Cleverly v Brahmer will be a cracking fight if pulled off add to that some great 50/50 fights I can't wait worth every penny.
    I'm with you Skel. I was a bit dubious about paying £15 for the PPV last time round but I was well glad I did. It has to have been the best night of fights I've seen in a long time.

I hope he does get Cleverly's title shot on the next card that would be amazing. They may not be household names just yet either but I think in 5 years from now we may well be saying "I can't believe Brook, Cleverly and De Gale were all on the same card in the same night".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=rjj tszyu;907597]

Haye v Va
    Hatton v Malignaggi
    Haye v Harrison

Cleverly v Brahmer will be a cracking fight if pulled off add to that some great 50/50 fights I can't wait worth every pen
    I'm with you Skel. I was a bit dubious about paying £15 for the PPV last time round but I was well glad I did. It has to have beebest night of fights I've seen in a long time.

I hope he does get Cleverly's title shot on the next card that would be amazing. They may not be household names just yet either

but I think in 5 years from now we may well be saying "I can't believe Brook, Cleverly and De Gale were all on the same card in the same night".
    Guarantee ya in 5 years time we won't be mentioning degale at all

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[QUOTE=Jaymitch81;907648]
    Quote Originally Posted by rjj tszyu View Post

Haye v Va
    Hatton v Malignaggi
    Haye v Harrison

Cleverly v Brahmer will be a cracking fight if pulled off add to that some great 50/50 fights I can't wait worth every pen
    I'm with you Skel. I was a bit dubious about paying £15 for the PPV last time round but I was well glad I did. It has to have beebest night of fights I've seen in a long time.

I hope he does get Cleverly's title shot on the next card that would be amazing. They may not be household names just yet either

but I think in 5 years from now we may well be saying "I can't believe Brook, Cleverly and De Gale were all on the same card in the same night".
    Guarantee ya in 5 years time we won't be mentioning degale at all
    Whys that mate? I think he has a long way to go but he has certainly got a lot of potential. I don't really like the lad but I can't deny his potential!

Thread Information