Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Post your top all time retro game!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Post your top all time retro game!

Speaking of Retro Gaming...

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was recently just strolling downtown and there was some people gathered around one of the street hawkers that got my attention so I went to see what it was all about. The seller was demonstrating his 'new' game. It was a Chinese copy of the old Super Mario game sold for less $10. It brought back a bit of nostalgia in me, playing those stuff with my young nephew during the ol' times... Well I argued to myself, it's just 10 bucks, pacfan, get 'em.. so .. I payed the man and hid it inside my bag and went back home and making sure nobody was behind my back peeping, I started to stomp those turtles and ducks, jump over the fire, evade ninja turtles shooting stars, and the canons, swim around those squids... boy that was fun!

...what really amazed me was it came with 1 cartridge with ALL the ol' major Nintendo games in one! You guys know what they are right, the ones with spaceship/rockets, tanks with bricks, duck hunt etc...

...actually, never being a serious gamer and I've never outgrew the old Mario... and even then, I was a bit old for those stuff, just keeping my nephew happy those days like what all good ol' uncle usually does. Well, as for my nephew, he grew up to be a serious gamer and being 75% Japanese, he was one of the millions fellas who lined up in a cold street of Tokyo all night long just to be one of the first guys to get the first Nintendo Wii... ...ain't it strange...
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Remember Roadrash for ps1. Niiiice.
    I liked super hang on in the arcade, the one with an actual bike you sit on, was awesome.
    Yeh was nice. Jailbreak was sort of pre GTA. At times just ignored racing and spent time fleeing from cops, stealing their bikes etc

Remember when "Dragons Lair" came out way back...was before its time, cut scene action. Alllllllways died early. Always!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by No Contest View Post
    Remember Roadrash for ps1. Niiiice.
    I liked super hang on in the arcade, the one with an actual bike you sit on, was awesome.
    Yeh was nice. Jailbreak was sort of pre GTA. At times just ignored racing and spent time fleeing from cops, stealing their bikes etc

Remember when "Dragons Lair" came out way back...was before its time, cut scene action. Alllllllways died early. Always!
    I blew soo many quarters on that game I could never get past the first lvl, but it looked so awesome I just had to try again and again. It was all timing , which I didnt seem to have down at all. Surprisingly the old Tennis for nintendo was fun for me, but I never really liked tennis, but that game was addictive.

Thread Information