Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Haye vs Klitschko is never going to happen is it

Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    i dunno dude, i think wlad might be able to avoid the punches for at least a few rounds
    HA, well Wlad wasn't the one that got knocked down by Monte Barrett or hurt by John Ruiz or dropped by Jean Marc Mormek. Anyone that has beaten Wladimir #1 Has had a hell of a chin and #2 Has been a top flight heavyweight power puncher.....the WBA title holder may well be a top flight power puncher, but does he have a good chin?
    see this is what i mean (in another thread today) about being objective and not letting your feelings for a fighter cloud your judgement

ok i know lyle isnt that representative of all saddos but, its a boxing fan thinking that the barret knockdown was in anyway a threat to haye losing the fight or haye was actually hurt badly in any way against ruiz

by the way lyle, you cant anymore confident about wlads chin than you would be about hayes, can you?
    No but you can be more confident about Wladimir's defense, and Haye was barely able to get anything off when he faced Valuev. Chagaev hit Valuev way more, and look what he could do against Wladimir. W. Klitschko has been facing good, quick, small heavyweights and they simply haven't been able to land on him. Nobody has had the speed of Haye? What about Eddie Chambers? I would say his hands are faster, he couldn't get anything off and he had a good chin, but he was dominated. I don't think Haye has a terrible chin, and I never saw him really hurt by Ruiz, and the Monte thing was messy, but I don't think he can take Wlad's power, and I think the jab will sap him of his will to fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know its funny

at the start of this stupidness everyone was hating haye for backing out, everything was hayes fault and he was the biggest joke in boxing

now everyone has realised its probably a large chunk the klits fault all i here now is about hayes legacy and how he wont have one unless he fights the klits

boxing fans are so gay
    No it's not.

Haye could've signed to fight Wladimir on July 2nd. He chose not to. The Chisora fight was a perfect get out clause for him.

If he wanted it that badly, he'd have taken it.
    Hidden Content

www.twitter.com/BoxingBantz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel View Post
    I was so fucking excited when Haye confronted Wlad in that video, "fight me, not those bums" I thought, this is exactly what the sport needs. Too bad he let me down as a fan and unless he faces BOTH the Klits, moving to Heavyweight was pretty much a waste of time........Roy Jones moved up to beat a much fresher Ruiz a long time ago....That Jones would have beaten Audley, Barrett and even Valuev IMO
    exactly!

i was excited also really thought yeah now haye gonna clean up this division & if he doesnt its gonna be really great for the sport anyway having these fights but no he fkd it up (on purpose i think) i really think that haye has been intimidated by the brothers! he hasd pulled out of a fight with both of them (that is a fact) so if this fight never happens it is hayes fault

Thread Information